Simone Anderson #3 Orange is the New Beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going from one to two was the hardest thing for our family. But Simone will make it seem like the easiest thing in the world.
Yes same here I had 3yrs age gap, but can only imagine having 18ish months apart is going to be really interesting especially for Sim, poor kid be dumped at daycare from a young age no doubt and pretend she's got it all under control.

Reactions: 3
Guys my new favourite game. Look at her nails in the videos to date the content. I reckon it's the nails from the 24th June. So they filmed probably probably a monthish ago. Definitely has posts with alcohol since then. We are 100% about to get a "who saw allmy clues post" with the fruit, posts of her holding her stomach etc.
Editing the bump out of photos is so gross though

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Well that was a bloody anti climax wasn't it considering we already knew. I have to admit I actually quite liked the video. Going from one kid to two is probably the hardest thing I've ever been through in my life!

Reactions: 11
Is she really just going to restory everyone arse kissing her with their stories about her announcement??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
This is hilarious.

But also, in the midst of this, because Simone I know you read this thread, I genuinely do want to say a big congratulations. A new life is always a wonderful wonderful thing to be celebrated with joy and sincerity. I’m very happy for you and Trent. It’s gonna be another massive life shift, but for all the best reasons!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Guys my new favourite game. Look at her nails in the videos to date the content. I reckon it's the nails from the 24th June. So they filmed probably probably a monthish ago. Definitely has posts with alcohol since then. We are 100% about to get a "who saw allmy clues post" with the fruit, posts of her holding her stomach etc.
Editing the bump out of photos is so gross though
The timing of the prefilmed retinol ads are still questionable AF unless she’s announced super early which I doubt. Can’t wait for her to talk her way out of that one.

Also pretty tit that she’s still pretending to “use it daily” when she knows.

Anything for a buck aye.

Reactions: 9
We call our vacuum Rhoda, so I guess we are 12 as well. The kids think it's funny and I cuss her out by name when she gets stuck or goes in the wrong direction 😂
Ahh hahaha I didn't mean to insult you and Rhoda. For some reason it's different when it's a normal person doing it, but Simone doing it with a vacuum that's been gifted to her and she's giving it a middle aged woman's name (presumably because that's what she associates with vacuuming??) and thinking she's #relateable just rubs me the wrong way. Oh well, looks like Brenda's got her work cut out for her with another bub on the way 🙃

Reactions: 2
The timing of the prefilmed retinol ads are still questionable AF unless she’s announced super early which I doubt. Can’t wait for her to talk her way out of that one.

Also pretty tit that she’s still pretending to “use it daily” when she knows.

Anything for a buck aye.
100%. She fillmed the Neutrogena stuff ages ago so there isn't any cross over I don't think
But she is either gonna have to do a post saying "sorry guys this content was prefilmed and I lied saying I was using this in the past week" or she's gonna have to say/keep lying "I knew I was pregnant and still used retinol against medical advice"
Either way her and Neutrogena look like dicks for doing the campaign with a currently pregnant influencer and claiming she saw changes over the past week

Feels like a story stuff would love... "Pregnant influencer claiming to use retinol despite risks to fetal development" also feels like one the ASA would act on pretty fast...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
100%. She fillmed the Neutrogena stuff ages ago so there isn't any cross over I don't think
But she is either gonna have to do a post saying "sorry guys this content was prefilmed and I lied saying I was using this in the past week" or she's gonna have to say/keep lying "I knew I was pregnant and still used retinol against medical advice"
Either way her and Neutrogena look like dicks for doing the campaign with a currently pregnant influencer and claiming she saw changes over the past week

Feels like a story stuff would love... "Pregnant influencer claiming to use retinol despite risks to fetal development" also feels like one the ASA would act on pretty fast...
Neutrogena stuff was filled end of May going by the nails - it’s not that long ago in terms of weeks 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Well that was a bloody anti climax wasn't it considering we already knew. I have to admit I actually quite liked the video. Going from one kid to two is probably the hardest thing I've ever been through in my life!
Ahh that scares me. I have an 8 month old and may be preggos with No2

• Heart
You reckom she knew then? If they have done the announcement at 12 weeks we would of been maybe 4 weeks then? In fairness she may not have known?
She would know at one day. 🤣 her unborn baby would whisper in her brain while she is asleep. She has prob even had a talk to him or her saying dont push my tummy out baby i dont want anybody to know yet... so photos aint photoshopped its her baby doing it coz they love mummy so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I feel terrible that I find it hard to be happy for her. It’s not the kids fault but I’m already waiting for her perfect pregnancy perfect life bullshit. Pregnancy was bleeping hard for me so I’m probably just sour but she will just cry about how amazing it is and how much she loves it while being gifted endless baby tit. Meanwhile I’m struggling to have enough money to pay bills. I bet it’s a girl too so she has an excuse to not reuse any clothes either. Not relateable at all.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Okay so not pregnancy but looks like she bloody messaged her family asking for one of the recipes off eat well for less and then didn't even tag in the bleeping chef who created. Class Simon

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You reckom she knew then? If they have done the announcement at 12 weeks we would of been maybe 4 weeks then? In fairness she may not have known?
Yeah totally agree she may not have known when the partnership started but she hasn’t been using it every day for weeks since. Well hopefully not 🫣. It’s misleading and more lies but that’s standard behaviour we’ve come to expect from her.

Also makes sense now that her new hair laser partnership quietly disappeared after like two sessions!

Just realised I got the nails wrong sorry! Think she only filmed the announcement video yesterday as shea got the same nails in her video where she's ripping off a chefs IP without crediting (also looks like the recipe was originally credited for countdown so good luck there Simone)

Oh guys another game, google her recipes and find the uncredited original! And then her text saying she made the recipe up based on what was in the house

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.