Simone Anderson #3 Orange is the New Beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @LadyChat for the great thread name.

To recap the last thread, the Circus Queen of Beige paid us a fleeting visit for a couple of days, during which time she called us all thick cunts and fat, desperate housewives who need some cock. Congratulations to all of those who self-identify as fat, desperate, or keen for cock.

She continued to go out just once a month, in an alternate universe that definitely felt a lot like once every night to the rest of us.

While she went through some actually very sad moments having to help her dearly loved Grandad out of his home with his wife and into a aged residential care facility, she shook off her deep despair a matter of hours later by going out to a drag bar and getting crunk to the sounds of Lizzo's new album (featuring some closeup shots of a questionable looking pumpkin soup for some reason).

Asher keeps growing and developing like a normal child, despite her best efforts to magic him up into a three year old who eats his entire breakfast without dropping a single bit onto his high chair tray.

Of course the main event of the last thread (other than the appearance and sudden deletion of "tagitbaby") was Prince Asher's first birthday party.

Rather than going with an actual birthday party at her house...like, you know, a normal parent would do, she held a product launch in a white concrete shoebox studio, replete with beige, cream, brown, and light blue balloons, gravestone signage, and a $660 birthday cake FOR A ONE YEAR OLD that comprised of two beige gravestones.

She invited a who's who of who cares, demanding that all of them wear beige (as confirmed by two separate influencers who posted videos prior to going to the party...one of which was hurriedly deleted once Simone read about it on Tattle). Prince Asher was dressed in a tit coloured jumpsuit that exposed his legs (perfect for winter) while Mother Dearest was dressed in an enormous orange and beige circus tent so she could stand out in her self-imposed sea of beige pleb guests.

Post party, she uploaded all photos, advertising all of the party vendors with zero disclosure of any paid partnership, gifted, or ad, as we all predicted. THEN 24 hours later, she edited all of the posts to notify which vendors were paid partnerships (all but two of them). AS PREDICTED.

TL;DR: The beige one remains a duplicitous, greedy, narcissistic weirdo who thinks she can lie, cheat, and operate however she wants despite the clear rules that govern the industry she works in.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I’m not quite savvy enough to sort the recap sorry so will leave to someone who’s been on here longer. Also if the bed is a spare bed, why is there a camera pointing down on it? 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I’m not quite savvy enough to sort the recap sorry so will leave to someone who’s been on here longer. Also if the bed is a spare bed, why is there a camera pointing down on it? 😳
I just replied to the previous thread about it but have a look at this is comment on her post so I don’t think it is used for guests.
I feel like the control freak in her wouldn’t want people sleeping in Asher’s bed haha

Attachments

Reactions: 1
The bed is so high as well! We have a king single for our nearly 3 year old but it’s only about 20cm off the ground so she can easily get in and out of it by herself. I can’t imagine a young toddler being able to get in this bed. Once again. Super practical Simone.

Reactions: 1
I just replied to the previous thread about it but have a look at this is comment on her post so I don’t think it is used for guests.
I feel like the control freak in her wouldn’t want people sleeping in Asher’s bed haha
Thought so haha. Also I’ve been blocked so I can’t see all that stuff 😂😂

This is what she put in her stories
I laughed so hard when she put up a slide saying “oh! I just keep forgetting to show you how I styled this bed, how silly of me! Thank you to the four messages I’ve had this morning that asked about it that reminded me……THAT I HAVE A CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT WITH THE LINEN COMPANY TO PROMOTE THE WAY I STYLED IT WITH THEIR PRODUCTS!!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The bed is so high as well! We have a king single for our nearly 3 year old but it’s only about 20cm off the ground so she can easily get in and out of it by herself. I can’t imagine a young toddler being able to get in this bed. Once again. Super practical Simone.
But she taught him how to get down off their bed safely. Did you miss the slide?

Reactions: 5
This is what she put in her stories
You’d bloody hope she’d get a corner protector for that side table coz it doesn’t matter how many conversations she has with poor Asher he’s not going to think of those mid-roll in the middle of the night. A head to the corner of that would brutal.

Mind you, she’d probably video it, laughing and post it on her stories.

Has anyone ever used this website to check follower numbers? I couldn’t remember the one which showed the drop by days… but they certainly are dropping… last night vs. today.

Keep working at it people!!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
She’s thinking about moving her kid to a king single bed, that is approx. ‘duck off high’ from the ground & her kid can’t even walk - he’s taking steps, he ain’t walking Hun. How quickly is this happening? It’s called a floor bed sweetheart…. Also, I wonder what the sleep trainer has to say about moving so soon! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She’s thinking about moving her kid to a king single bed, that is approx. ‘duck off high’ from the ground & her kid can’t even walk - he’s taking steps, he ain’t walking Hun. How quickly is this happening? It’s called a floor bed sweetheart…. Also, I wonder what the sleep trainer has to say about moving so soon! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Why does he even have to move yet? Even if she is pregnant there's the whole pregnancy to get him into a bed, plus new baby wouldn't go into a cot straight away anyway.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.