Simone Anderson #3 Orange is the New Beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's doing the 3rd part of her 'big contract', so I imagine it's stupid ol' Cracker Jack and they're doing pet stuff with Maddox
Of course Prince Asher is nowhere to be seen...daycare day.

She's doing the 3rd part of her 'big contract', so I imagine it's stupid ol' Cracker Jack and they're doing pet stuff with Maddox
Did anyone get inspired to go to Cracker Jack watching her previous videos? I'd be very intrigued to know what the uptake was after each of her promos....not sure they would have experienced a flood of new customers really.

Reactions: 6

Did anyone get inspired to go to Cracker Jack watching her previous videos? I'd be very intrigued to know what the uptake was after each of her promos....not sure they would have experienced a flood of new customers really.
I was put off going there, and I was a previous Cracker Jack lover.

Reactions: 1
I was put off going there, and I was a previous Cracker Jack lover.
Eh, don’t need some silly person telling me all about a place I’ve been going to for years and it won’t stop me going either cause we all know she doesn’t actually buy anything from there!

Reactions: 2

People have been saying she's pregnant for months and months now. If it were true, it would be obvious by now. I don't think it is appropriate to assume someone is pregnant, it's quite a sensitive topic especially if someone has been trying for awhile/having troubles with fertility.
More like a flood of abuse to tell them not to bleeping associate with SA!!

Reactions: 1
People have been saying she's pregnant for months and months now. If it were true, it would be obvious by now. I don't think it is appropriate to assume someone is pregnant, it's quite a sensitive topic especially if someone has been trying for awhile/having troubles with fertility.
I agree with this with assuming women in general are pregnant.
HOWEVER.
Simone has publicly stated numerous times that they are actively trying for a baby. She has been in the social media space for a long time now. She knows that when she makes statements like that she is going to have speculation (and in turn engagement). If she did not want the speculation she would have said something by now because I can guarantee that crazy fans would be messaging her about it as well.
She knows what she’s doing.

Reactions: 11
I agree with this with assuming women in general are pregnant.
HOWEVER.
Simone has publicly stated numerous times that they are actively trying for a baby. She has been in the social media space for a long time now. She knows that when she makes statements like that she is going to have speculation (and in turn engagement). If she did not want the speculation she would have said something by now because I can guarantee that crazy fans would be messaging her about it as well.
She knows what she’s doing.
Also, she LOVES feeling like she misled her audience and "shocked" them with an announcement out of the blue. Last time she even went so far as to lie about drinking alcohol, post misleading photos that showed her doing things that pregnant women shouldn't do just to "throw her followers off" the scent, which she then revealed after the announcement "oh look at all of these clever things I did so you wouldn't know!"

So, fair game, if she wants to make it into a game, she's set a precedent.

Reactions: 12
So her story replies are turned off.. but she still gets all of these messages from her supposed excited followers

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Why does she have story replies off. Surely she would want to make it easier for her thousands of fans to show their adoration.

Reactions: 3
We call our vacuum Rhoda, so I guess we are 12 as well. The kids think it's funny and I cuss her out by name when she gets stuck or goes in the wrong direction 😂
You aren't a stuck up fake witch though I imagine, I also presume you paid for yours.

Reactions: 5
Fresh nails today..........................see how the next coughLIVEcough Neutrogena update goes.

And now back at Crackerjack maskless.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.