Simone Anderson #3 Orange is the New Beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah…….her entire life is scheduled. She probably did a pregnancy test the second Trent pulled out.

My money is on telling the family at Asher’s birthday.
Most women who are tracking and trying to conceive can find out as early as 2.5 weeks depending on when implantion occurred 3 weeks. I can totally imagine her testing straight away, and 3 times a day until a Postitve... whait for the spon for pregnancy tests 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I actually feel sorry for Asher. He’s already got an absent mother who exploits him, and now he’s going to play second fiddle to another perfect child - especially if she has a girl. How OTT will that be! She’s just going to be fake as duck and exploit this new one too. She’s not a good person at all.
It’s so tragic isn’t it!? These kids are going to end up hating her. At least by the time they are teenagers, Trent might be out of the closet and living with his lover, so they can live with Dad…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s so tragic isn’t it!? These kids are going to end up hating her. At least by the time they are teenagers, Trent might be out of the closet and living with his lover, so they can live with Dad…
Haha I can already picture this. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m calling it now.. she’s gonna do a pregnancy Q&A, she’s gonna ask herself off her fake acc something like ‘please share your tips on conceiving’ and she’s gonna reply with ~paid partnership~ ‘we didn’t stop trying since our wedding but as soon as I started tracking ovulation using my Yourcycle app we fell pregnant, use simone10 for 10% off your subscription’ ☠
🥱🥱🥱🥱
Also, can’t tell me they paid that videographer either, where’s the #ad at 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is she really just going to restory everyone arse kissing her with their stories about her announcement??
All of that was so cringy. Just people begging to be noticed by someone who forgot about them the second she clicked share on their story tag 🤮

Ahh that scares me. I have an 8 month old and may be preggos with No2
Going from no kids to one kid was hardest for me. Going from one kid to two kids was a breeze. You already feel confident in your parenting, you probably have all the baby stuff already, and for me our second just slotted in and we carried on. Don’t be discouraged, everyone’s journey is different x

Reactions: 5
Ok tattle spy’s - I know some of you are good at this - how long ago was Simone wearing that dress that she was wearing in the video where she told Trent? We all know she only wears things once lol 😂 Simone works with a period tracker app so I presume she would have found out super early.

Also funny at Trent’s messages in that reel, clearly Asher isn’t with daddy during the day when he’s working in the office.

And lol at her talking about not having to suck in anymore lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion: Simone Anderson #4: Step aside Asher Roo as here comes sponsored baby number two.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.