Simone Anderson #3 Orange is the New Beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it my hearing or does she sound really snotty? So in a shop without a mask potentially infectious and tries to pass off the huffing and puffing as the dog. How nice for the workers in the shop to be exposed to whatever it is she has 😡
Oh shiiiit it’s Simone “before” 💀🤣

I find it quite irresponsible of her for actively trying for baby #2 whilst using retinol.
But I guess for S it's all about that $, sad that she puts her spon before her own babies health.
Just proves that she's a crappy human.

I mean just imagine, imagine if that baby had birth defects, it would no way in line with her life, and S before your like oh I had the NIPT test it doesn't actually pick up everything!! - In no way am I suggesting I wish that on her, I just hope she knows the risks that come with taking it whilst pregnant.

Coming from someone that's experienced a miscarriage at 10 weeks and then a Etopic all since February, I find it gross of her to mislead pregnant women to think it's okay to use whilst pregnant because she claims she done a "Live" last week. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Should we start a list of things she’s done while pregnant that are no-no’s?
1. Retinol
2. Horse ridding
3. Spa pools
4. Massages

Please add to the list!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Drinking whisky sours (very pointedly hours after Tattle correctly said she was probably pregnant)

See, all of these things will be on her little “highlight reel of *tricks*” that she’ll roll out tomorrow to be like “oooooo you all thought I was in the spa but I was actually just taking a photo outside the spa! I wasn’t really eating the sushi and raw fish at Ebisu! It was ALL A RUSE!!!! CLEVER ME!!!”

Ugh.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
See, all of these things will be on her little “highlight reel of *tricks*” that she’ll roll out tomorrow to be like “oooooo you all thought I was in the spa but I was actually just taking a photo outside the spa! I wasn’t really eating the sushi and raw fish at Ebisu! It was ALL A RUSE!!!! CLEVER ME!!!”

Ugh.
I didn’t go horse riding, the horse was a paid actor😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Ugh.
I wasn’t on the horse…it was an optical illusion??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wait are you telling me….

Those dance moves at Caluzzi were Simone SOBER?! bleeping embarrassing.
Don’t forget the dance party she was “frothing” for and the late night maccas photo… but she doesn’t eat takeaways remember… but maybe when she’s drunk or prentending to be. God, how bleeping tragic is she.
I cannot get over her photoshopping her stomach to hide the bump. Here’s an idea, if your starting to show and don’t want people to know you are pregnant, just don’t post photos of you in your undies!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She would know at one day. 🤣 her unborn baby would whisper in her brain while she is asleep. She has prob even had a talk to him or her saying dont push my tummy out baby i dont want anybody to know yet... so photos aint photoshopped its her baby doing it coz they love mummy so much.
Because it chose her to be its mother so she could bring it earthside.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Don’t forget the dance party she was “frothing” for and the late night maccas photo… but she doesn’t eat takeaways remember… but maybe when she’s drunk or prentending to be. God, how bleeping tragic is she.
I cannot get over her photoshopping her stomach to hide the bump. Here’s an idea, if your starting to show and don’t want people to know you are pregnant, just don’t post photos of you in your undies!
Exactly! That's what baggy dresses and jumpers are for??

You reckom she knew then? If they have done the announcement at 12 weeks we would of been maybe 4 weeks then? In fairness she may not have known?
Nah…….her entire life is scheduled. She probably did a pregnancy test the second Trent pulled out.

My money is on telling the family at Asher’s birthday.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Going from one to two was the hardest thing for our family. But Simone will make it seem like the easiest thing in the world.
I actually feel sorry for Asher. He’s already got an absent mother who exploits him, and now he’s going to play second fiddle to another perfect child - especially if she has a girl. How OTT will that be! She’s just going to be fake as duck and exploit this new one too. She’s not a good person at all.

Reactions: 21
Exactly! That's what baggy dresses and jumpers are for??
Imagine having so much time on your hands to try influence everyone your not pregnant 🙈
I mean how hard is it to just wear a baggy T or a sweater and just get on with it.
She's literally crazy.

She should only have a spa if the temperature is below 36 which in middle of winter I find that hard to believe she has hers that low or lower and there has been multiple occasions of her in spa on camera in last 12 weeks- hot temperatures can cause birth defeats whilst the embro is developing and miscarriages.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.