Simone Anderson #3 Orange is the New Beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if it's occurred to Simone that blocking everybody diminishes her audience and her potential earnings?

Every time she blocks someone whose opinion is different, who asks a harmless question she chooses to see as a troll, or anybody who doesn't see her as the perfect amazing role model mum, she's taking away competition entries, people using her discount codes that give commission, and probably even potential partnerships. She's "to dumb".

Reactions: 12
Wasabi peas and sushi at the movies?! Naaaaaa man I’m out haha have to unfollow for that BS

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if it's occurred to Simone that blocking everybody diminishes her audience and her potential earnings?

Every time she blocks someone whose opinion is different, who asks a harmless question she chooses to see as a troll, or anybody who doesn't see her as the perfect amazing role model mum, she's taking away competition entries, people using her discount codes that give commission, and probably even potential partnerships. She's "to dumb".
Thats the annoying thing… she doesn’t block people, she just limits people so that she still keeps them on her follower count! Can you imagine how few followers she’d have if she actually blocked everyone! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Just putting it here for posterity, a friend of mine has a theory that the family beach shoot that Simone did “for Asher’s birthday” was actually a pregnancy reveal shoot that we just got a few advance images from, because it was done in pretty much the exact same tones as Asher’s pregnancy reveal shoot at the same location.

Could be wrong, but we’ll see.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just putting it here for posterity, a friend of mine has a theory that the family beach shoot that Simone did “for Asher’s birthday” was actually a pregnancy reveal shoot that we just got a few advance images from, because it was done in pretty much the exact same tones as Asher’s pregnancy reveal shoot at the same location.

Could be wrong, but we’ll see.
You could be onto something here! Although she's not as "done up" as she was in the first one?

Reactions: 5
Ha ha ha… seriously, with the pregnancy speculation every day I guess one day someone will be right. Then I guess you can say “I called it!!

We all know she’s been trying for a second since Asher was still attached to her boob. It’ll happen when it happens, and then she will be even more insufferable.

Honestly, it just starts to kinda sound like the gossip magazines that have celebrities pregnant with twins one week, and then secretly pregnant with an alien baby the next.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The cringe I felt whenever she referred to her vac as 'Brenda' was next level. She truly thinks tit like that is the height of comedy, when in reality it's the kind of joke a 12 year old makes.
We call our vacuum Rhoda, so I guess we are 12 as well. The kids think it's funny and I cuss her out by name when she gets stuck or goes in the wrong direction 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Because it’s free..
I emailed them and never got a response.
Oh you'll never get a response from The Flower Station, I've contacted them via email and Insta regarding a product I sell to gift and flower stores, probably 5 times now with no response, rude fuckers.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
People have been saying she's pregnant for months and months now. If it were true, it would be obvious by now. I don't think it is appropriate to assume someone is pregnant, it's quite a sensitive topic especially if someone has been trying for awhile/having troubles with fertility.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I got blocked 🤷‍♀️
I got half blocked from her stories and then full blocked. Never followed her just wrote sassy comments on a few articles about her or her sponsors pages. You guys will have to keep my updated from now on.
I didn’t really look at her page anyway get all
My info from here!!!

Reactions: 2
Ha ha ha… seriously, with the pregnancy speculation every day I guess one day someone will be right. Then I guess you can say “I called it!!

We all know she’s been trying for a second since Asher was still attached to her boob. It’ll happen when it happens, and then she will be even more insufferable.

Honestly, it just starts to kinda sound like the gossip magazines that have celebrities pregnant with twins one week, and then secretly pregnant with an alien baby the next.
Yeah I don't belelive she is pregnant, but I bet she likes the idea of us thinking we know.
I can't wait for baby #2 if she thinks her life has changed now she's in for a treat, and baby #2 tends to be a little bit more adventurous and push a few more boundaries, she won't be able to have a chat with that one. Be entertaining to watch that's for sure. Maybe we might see a ad for a Nanny 🤣🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Where's she dumping Maddox at this ungodly hour? I didn't have the sound on, just saw he's in the car.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
People have been saying she's pregnant for months and months now. If it were true, it would be obvious by now. I don't think it is appropriate to assume someone is pregnant, it's quite a sensitive topic especially if someone has been trying for awhile/having troubles with fertility.
I’ve gone back and forwards on this one. On one hand she’s talked so much about how easy it was for her to get pregnant on multiple occasions without really acknowledging that her followers may be struggling or recognising her privilege properly (in my opinion). So screw her 😬. But I also agree that everyone (even people in the public eye) have their right to privacy and not an obligation to tell people until they either want to and/or past that 12 weeks safe zone. The constant speculation does get to me.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.