Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

snarkersusie

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: Simone Anderson #4: Step aside Asher Roo as here comes sponsored baby number two.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Hi lovely humans! Came across these threads last week and HOLY - countless hours of entertainment and agreement across all fronts. Also mighty impressed by the detective work, on picking up on everything you do.

Wanted to weigh in on a few things as I work in content creation and marketing full time, and my distain for SA has been long standing - I find her incredibly predatory and it reminds me of the same tactics that MLM’s employ.

I try not to visit her page too much but tonight I did a deep dive and it really looks like the new profile ‘curation’ is a last ditch attempt to put a on a good front for brands - particularly smaller ones that are unsure what a good partnership fit is. It makes me so, so sad. Instagram has had some savage algorithm changes and influencer culture has been massively shaken up by other platforms - particularly Tik Tok, where SA’s style of posting would not fly in the slightest- the audiences aren’t transferable. It’s going to be v v challenging to monetise her IG audience going forward - especially going into a recession and the reputation tarnish.

I’m in absolute shock how out of touch with her audience she is - there’s almost zero content that’s relatable or adds value at all - it’s pure narcissism, and walking, talking conflicting ads and coupons. I could go on all day

BUT I mainly wanted to say that to keep putting pressure on the brands she’s aligned with and using your voices. Also- don’t be afraid to reach out to NZ journalists, independent blogs and other creators and influencers about the distrust she is creating and the damage she is doing across the board.
Especially with the amazing insights re: constant blocking, misuse of AD tags, purchasing followers. It’s newsworthy if enough people keep the pressure on and that will force her to be more accountable and suffer in terms of income.

I still laugh about David the Robots comic post about her last year. The best thing i’ve ever seen.

Mucho love xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 46

trentworksfromhome

Thanks to @LadyChat for the great thread name.

To recap the last thread, the Circus Queen of Beige paid us a fleeting visit for a couple of days, during which time she called us all thick cunts and fat, desperate housewives who need some cock. Congratulations to all of those who self-identify as fat, desperate, or keen for cock.

She continued to go out just once a month, in an alternate universe that definitely felt a lot like once every night to the rest of us.

While she went through some actually very sad moments having to help her dearly loved Grandad out of his home with his wife and into a aged residential care facility, she shook off her deep despair a matter of hours later by going out to a drag bar and getting crunk to the sounds of Lizzo's new album (featuring some closeup shots of a questionable looking pumpkin soup for some reason).

Asher keeps growing and developing like a normal child, despite her best efforts to magic him up into a three year old who eats his entire breakfast without dropping a single bit onto his high chair tray.

Of course the main event of the last thread (other than the appearance and sudden deletion of "tagitbaby") was Prince Asher's first birthday party.

Rather than going with an actual birthday party at her house...like, you know, a normal parent would do, she held a product launch in a white concrete shoebox studio, replete with beige, cream, brown, and light blue balloons, gravestone signage, and a $660 birthday cake FOR A ONE YEAR OLD that comprised of two beige gravestones.

She invited a who's who of who cares, demanding that all of them wear beige (as confirmed by two separate influencers who posted videos prior to going to the party...one of which was hurriedly deleted once Simone read about it on Tattle). Prince Asher was dressed in a shit coloured jumpsuit that exposed his legs (perfect for winter) while Mother Dearest was dressed in an enormous orange and beige circus tent so she could stand out in her self-imposed sea of beige pleb guests.

Post party, she uploaded all photos, advertising all of the party vendors with zero disclosure of any paid partnership, gifted, or ad, as we all predicted. THEN 24 hours later, she edited all of the posts to notify which vendors were paid partnerships (all but two of them). AS PREDICTED.

TL;DR: The beige one remains a duplicitous, greedy, narcissistic weirdo who thinks she can lie, cheat, and operate however she wants despite the clear rules that govern the industry she works in.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

trentworksfromhome

Lol, Simone, you don’t need to worry how I’m spending my Friday night. I’m just sitting here watching Love Island and judging the social media product you serve up to us as your business.

I’m under no illusions that you present your whole authentic self on your Instagram. You present a carefully edited product, so I will judge the product.

You cover up what you consider to be imperfections, you lie about things you think will impress others, you don’t declare what you receive for free in the hopes people’s impression of you is heightened, you attempt to create a false impression of a mother/business owner who doesn’t have to make sacrifices like paying for daycare so you can go get sponsored beauty treatments and massages for free.

If we were making comments on a person who presented transparently and authentically, the criticism would dry up to nothing, because you would be relatable. But as it is, your Instagram self is a construction….poorly constructed and cracking more and more as your true self peeks out to call people “fat desperate housewives”….but a construction nonetheless.

Nobody on tattle is direct messaging you these comments. Nobody is stopping you in the street to yell these things at you. No. You are choosing to spend your mornings, daylight hours, and evenings coming on here to read what we say. And why? Probably because these people commenting are the only ones looking at your life that you can’t control, and so we’re the only place left where you can get a true reflection of what you’re becoming. It must fascinate and horrify you.

I’m sure the people who love you are constantly telling you to just stop looking at this forum. Listen to them. Just turn it off, nobody is forcing you to read what all of these internet strangers are saying about you. But….you probably won’t will you? Because deep down you want to know if you’re doing a good enough job at projecting the “perfect Simone” out to the world, and we’re the only ones who will be honest enough to let you know if it’s working.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

hashtagmytruth

I feel terrible that I find it hard to be happy for her. It’s not the kids fault but I’m already waiting for her perfect pregnancy perfect life bullshit. Pregnancy was fucking hard for me so I’m probably just sour but she will just cry about how amazing it is and how much she loves it while being gifted endless baby shit. Meanwhile I’m struggling to have enough money to pay bills. I bet it’s a girl too so she has an excuse to not reuse any clothes either. Not relateable at all.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

Blardeblarblar

VIP Member
Oh you comforted your child when he hurt himself want a fucking medal? And then she's like I love that he still finds comfort in me. Um he's one year old of course he still finds comfort in you! I'm 35 years old and I still find comfort in my mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Totally agree! And what's wrong with him sitting on a bench? Or take a picnic rug and have a picnic? Pretty sure the company that sent her the seat don't want her advertising how and when NOT to use it. I've actually never in my life seen anybody use one of those boosters on a bench 😳
So they go on their family walk with Asher in a PUSHCHAIR, then to eat lunch Asher get taken Out of the pushchair and is then strapped into a highchair on a park bench.
Could Asher not eat lunch in his pushchair?
Could Asher not sit on the bench like a normal human and eat his lunch?
Couch Asher not sit on the lovely soft grass or a blanket to his lunch?

Simon. This is absolutely fucking ridiculous. You are absolutely fucking ridiculous. The only influencing you are doing with all of this shit is that you are enfluencing more people each and every day to NOT support you, NOT support the business that you associate with and to come to the tattle side.
Rant over, for now.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

magnoliab*tchin

Chatty Member
I don't want to sound mean but she looks like a transvestite in that photo :cry:
Yeah, that’s not an appropriate comment to make at all. Fair enough to say she looks overfilled because of her filler but really offensive to people who are trans to make a comment like this. You might not be coming from a transphobic place but it would be a good idea to take this comment down.

• Heart

chipolatesandwich

Chatty Member
She’s definitely preggo aye.
Reckon she announced it at the birthday party and made the guests sign an NDA not to talk about any details of the party or the announcement?
Like hiiii please take a beige train and sign this.
That would be so divine thanks…
Waiting for the next big irrelevant #ad ohhh wow number 2 announcement post.. 🙄🙄
I don’t know if she could keep that to herself. She’s always making those over the top posts about Asher as though she is the only mother to have ever existed - I feel like she’d leap at an announcement ASAP - “I just couldn’t keep this most DEVINE news to myself much longer. My soulmate and I have bred another superhuman. We are so blessed this perfect being has chosen my uterus for its first home”.

Hahaha totally agree! And same, I love my mum ❤
I also don’t post it all over Insta, I tell it to her face and give her big hugs and kisses!!
She’s the only mother to have ever loved her child, so she has to explain how it works to us mere mortals.

• Haha

#Simon

VIP Member
I find it quite irresponsible of her for actively trying for baby #2 whilst using retinol.
But I guess for S it's all about that $, sad that she puts her spon before her own babies health.
Just proves that she's a shitty human.

I mean just imagine, imagine if that baby had birth defects, it would no way in line with her life, and S before your like oh I had the NIPT test it doesn't actually pick up everything!! - In no way am I suggesting I wish that on her, I just hope she knows the risks that come with taking it whilst pregnant.

Coming from someone that's experienced a miscarriage at 10 weeks and then a Etopic all since February, I find it gross of her to mislead pregnant women to think it's okay to use whilst pregnant because she claims she done a "Live" last week. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 26