Simone Anderson #11 Simone has new sandals, but still won’t address the Women’s Refuge scandal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re tue reno’s in house. These new builds are usually done quite cheaply with terrible colours etc. Why her kitchen cupboards are that colour- depending when she filters the picture. The laundry would have been basic as so bringing in cupboards would make sense.
Lights etc would have been cheap as well.

Reactions: 2
Your wish is my command
As if it’s what she’s always dreamt of. Someone outwardly saying they had a certain preference is so full of tit.

Wouldn’t any normal person just be happy with whatever they got?!

Her perfect beige life is now ruined because she won’t have a pigeon pair.

Reactions: 17
Didn't last pregnancy with Asher she always showed herself talking to her stomach and all that crap. Showing gratitude blah blah. None of that this time around?

Reactions: 8
Your wish is my command
What a dark way of announcing its a boy.
I bet if it's was a girl it would have been rainbows and unicorns.
She has definitely taking the time from her nipt to progress the fact she's having a boy. She would of made out to everyone they weren't finding out until their 20 week scan.
She's full of tit. More she goes on about having a boy and that's what they wanted just makes her look more guilty lol.

Reactions: 21
Count me in as a fool then ha ha ha ha ha
You're no fool, you're doing a fantastic (tattle) community service! 🥰

Wish there was a way to refund your payments, you're the real MVP (and any other tattler who subscribed to dish the tea!!)

Reactions: 17
If it was $9/week, I wouldn't be doing it. I think I can give up two takeaway coffees a month to service Tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Hey Scamone Simone Anderson Womens Refuge will you be donating any of your close friend payments to charity like MFM? If Maria can do it, I’m sure you can but you won’t :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 13
New here. Found this after seeing Simone in a different light recently.
Saw her in real life just before she announced she was pregnant with Asher, she was standing outside a clinic with Trent. Tbh I was shocked at how different she looks compared to IG. Smokes and mirrors! Unfollowed her for ages then thought I'd check on her recently and found it pathetic how every single post and story was Ad ad ad ad. Her toxic positivity is pathetic. Everything is pathetic.
I prefer to follow real people like her friends Meg and Carla. Does anyone find it weird that she renovated her laundry immediately after Meg did? And she has reposted some stuff that Carla posted first? Then buying sandals that Hannah Laity wears? Talk about desperate and wanting to be a yummy mummy like the others lol.
Well it was ad ad ad (when she remembered to post it) but now it’s just laundry laundry laundry washing washing washing …. Ads have dried up

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.