Simone Anderson #11 Simone has new sandals, but still won’t address the Women’s Refuge scandal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any guesses for who this “persons” only follower is???
Search up her accountant, he isn’t squeaky clean- no wonder she uses him! He’s no longer a charted accountant after his charges!

wow! I’m not surprised though! Anyone involved with Simple Semen is somewhat dodgy!

Her mum (Nikki Pretshitter) will no doubt cook the books too!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Anyone else wondering why she’s started doing minor reno’s randomly??
I’m thinking they are putting their house on the market soon - she would be incredibly jealous that her brothers purchased that huge piece of land. Would also explain why she’s started the close friends thing so that the bank can see another stream of money coming in, since a lot of her partnerships have dried up 💭

And also re the buymeacoffee; only words that come to mind about that is SICK and FUCKED UP.
Apart from our tattle sisters 💘, anyone who is dumb enough to willingly subscribe to it is part of the problem, she should not be enabled even more, honestly it really makes me feel nauseous how psychotic this behavior is, preying on vulnerable people and calling it ‘supporting her’ YUCK

Reactions: 30
I’m thinking they are putting their house on the market soon - she would be incredibly jealous that her brothers purchased that huge piece of land. Would also explain why she’s started the close friends thing so that the bank can see another stream of money coming in, since a lot of her partnerships have dried up 💭

And also re the buymeacoffee; only words that come to mind about that is SICK and FUCKED UP.
Apart from our tattle sisters 💘, anyone who is dumb enough to willingly subscribe to it is part of the problem, she should not be enabled even more, honestly it really makes me feel nauseous how psychotic this behavior is, preying on vulnerable people and calling it ‘supporting her’ YUCK
I wonder what her relationship is like with her brother - remember they called their son Gus as that’s what they wanted to called Asher initially!

Reactions: 2
Do the camel toe pics/clips count as close friend content i.e raw and unfiltered? Or are they classed as refined and divine for gen pop to view?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wish people wouldn‘t follow her or subscribe to her close friends account. She does not deserve her platform. But only two or so months ago I would have been subscribing too, because I didn’t know the truth about her. Now that I do, I feel sickened.

Reactions: 20
If anyone isn’t on her close friends list she’s having a boy she got what she wanted you’re welcome lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

I actually think it’s the opposite- I think they probably aren’t in the position to buy land for their “forever home” right now, so have decided to some minor renos to their hobby house instead.

Anyone want to know what sex the baby is????? She has just announced it!

B3tterfly (the real MVP) will share this news with us soon I’m sure!

Reactions: 5
Yeah someone already posted..............I was gonna wait a bit just in case LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 12
New here. Found this after seeing Simone in a different light recently.
Saw her in real life just before she announced she was pregnant with Asher, she was standing outside a clinic with Trent. Tbh I was shocked at how different she looks compared to IG. Smokes and mirrors! Unfollowed her for ages then thought I'd check on her recently and found it pathetic how every single post and story was Ad ad ad ad. Her toxic positivity is pathetic. Everything is pathetic.
I prefer to follow real people like her friends Meg and Carla. Does anyone find it weird that she renovated her laundry immediately after Meg did? And she has reposted some stuff that Carla posted first? Then buying sandals that Hannah Laity wears? Talk about desperate and wanting to be a yummy mummy like the others lol.

Reactions: 26
Hahaha I called it. I knew it!!
She will go over board about how they wanted a boy and their family is complete but when pp do that it's usually a big tale sign of they actually wanted the other and its all a cover up. We see you Hon.

She could never possibly be seen as her life isn't perfect and be disappointed. I say baby #3 will come in a few years.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.