Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

clingingtoreality

VIP Member
Ok, I just have to get this off my chest. Trent gives me the creeps. This might just be a “me” thing, but something about him creeps me out. Waaaaaay back on one of her posts they were hosting some event or another and Trent was stuffing his chops with the cupcakes on the table and Simmo scalded him with “BABY! Those are for the the GIRLS!” To which he responded by making this creepy little boy face and saying “naughty naughty” and it made me feel physically ill.

Thanks for letting me get that out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 54

snarkersusie

VIP Member
So I was up at 4.30am due to an airport drop off. When I got home I thought hmmm what would Simone Anderson do? So I did the opposite and went back to bed for a couple more hours sleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

LadyChat

Chatty Member
Long time lurker here, hello 👋
I can confirm she is infact pregnant and has to be editing her photos - i was actually really surprised seeing her in real life for the first time, she is soooo much bigger in real life than her photos show (not a dig at her size at all but to be misleading everyone after all her surgery and weightloss feels so wrong). My son swims on the same day Asher is so I see her most weeks. Can I also say it is so strange that she just throws on her towel dress and walks out soaking wet. Its so odd!
Welcome!

I'm begging you, please buy a tshirt like this and wear it every single swimming day!!??? 🤭
1666513994631.png

• Haha
Reactions: 46

sush2022

Just checked a pair of Embrace and the tag says Designed in NZ, made in China.
There is no way they are made ethically as they are so cheaply made, the threading has unravelled, the logo peeled off after a few washes. They are really only good for polishing the floor! Btw Simone I found this page due to you manic posts, and unfollowed you to join Tattle! Seems to be a few of us.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Please don’t be fooled by her. Of course she’s pregnant!! She just playing little games and making herself feel extra special by keeping it a secret plus she wants people to ask her questions and speculate - there is always a motive behind her madness. I personally don’t give a fuck about the pregnancy. She’s an attention seeking scammer🤮🤮🤮🤮

I’m here for the laughs🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 38

devinemumma

First time poster, long time lurker. I found this site courtesy of HMHC many months back, found it interesting reading about Simmo but wasn’t sure, it all seemed a bit mean… I quite enjoyed following her, was willing to give her a second chance regarding the whole womens refuge saga… anywho… saw through the bs with the whole daycare thing, and totally recall her making the comments about wanting another boy and thinking aha bet she’s had nipt and found out it’s a boy. I said to myself I’ll unfollow and join tattle if it’s a boy! Well here I am! And the close friends is just the nail in the coffin. State of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

instaspinsta

Long time lurker here, hello 👋
I can confirm she is infact pregnant and has to be editing her photos - i was actually really surprised seeing her in real life for the first time, she is soooo much bigger in real life than her photos show (not a dig at her size at all but to be misleading everyone after all her surgery and weightloss feels so wrong). My son swims on the same day Asher is so I see her most weeks. Can I also say it is so strange that she just throws on her towel dress and walks out soaking wet. Its so odd!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

clingingtoreality

VIP Member
Haere mai! Glad you’ve found your way here.

For our new folk, were you originally fans of simone? What made you see the light?
About 4 years ago, I actually had her promote some of my products and when she posted about them on insta I realised even with her large following, the results were very minimal. Which made me suspicious. Being new to the world of influencer marketing I kinda brushed it off, but never sent her anymore product.

I still followed her. Bought her book etc. reading the book I was like “hang on a minute. All she did was get a lot of surgery 🤔” - I then started actually paying attention to her content and realised how fake and staged it all seemed and that everything was an ad with zero brand loyalty. She posts about competing brands within hours of each other.

Fast forward to whenever it was that Pebbles exposed her Womens Refuge scam and that’s when I unfollowed realising that she’s not just fake but a truly toxic human.

• Heart
Reactions: 33