Simone Anderson #11 Simone has new sandals, but still won’t address the Women’s Refuge scandal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now we just have to wait for the Hollywood production of a gender reveal for the family

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I reckon she hasn’t revealed before now because of gender disappointment. it’s a thing and ok to acknowledge.
I am sure she was hoping for a girl – a mini-Simple Simon to dress in all tones of beige lol! The perfect family of 4 lol. A pigeon pair. I am sure she will be disappointed especially if number 2 doesn’t live up to Asher’s perfect baby/toddler status.

As for this paying for this content malarkey – who on earth does she think she is? It’s daylight robbery for someone whose IG content is bloody boring. People must be nuts to pay for cleaning techniques and when to diary them and emptying a so called washing basket and making non-descript meals. It’s like she thinks people are waiting on her every whim with bated breath. I am sure she will lose genuine followers as she is making it all about money which is so Simple Simon and what she can get from others. Not once have I seen her gift something or volunteer for anything. I despise people who make it all about themselves She says her love language is service – I have yet to see it. She has no empathy towards others. As long as Simple Simon can get it for free, nothing or no one else matters. Appalling behaviour. And she calls herself a motivational speaker and influencer – total pffftttttt and codswallop!!!!

Reactions: 11
Even if baby #2 is a terror, she won't admit it................he'll be the perfect baby.

Reactions: 12
So the close friends is to give a sneak peak / early update of big announcements. How long do we think until she shares on her regular page? I give it 24 hours and if I was paying for that sneak peek info, I’d be wanting my money back!

Reactions: 10
So glad she is having another boy!!! A little girl would have meant she would have got more free tit and let’s all agree with that fact, she did want a girl, but made out she wanted a boy so people would assume she wouldn’t get gender disappointment🤣🤣🤣

I am sure she was hoping for a girl – a mini-Simple Simon to dress in all tones of beige lol! The perfect family of 4 lol. A pigeon pair. I am sure she will be disappointed especially if number 2 doesn’t live up to Asher’s perfect baby/toddler status.

As for this paying for this content malarkey – who on earth does she think she is? It’s daylight robbery for someone whose IG content is bloody boring. People must be nuts to pay for cleaning techniques and when to diary them and emptying a so called washing basket and making non-descript meals. It’s like she thinks people are waiting on her every whim with bated breath. I am sure she will lose genuine followers as she is making it all about money which is so Simple Simon and what she can get from others. Not once have I seen her gift something or volunteer for anything. I despise people who make it all about themselves She says her love language is service – I have yet to see it. She has no empathy towards others. As long as Simple Simon can get it for free, nothing or no one else matters. Appalling behaviour. And she calls herself a motivational speaker and influencer – total pffftttttt and codswallop!!!!
Agree!! She doesn’t have the perfect family no that she would have envisaged🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 18
So the close friends is to give a sneak peak / early update of big announcements. How long do we think until she shares on her regular page? I give it 24 hours and if I was paying for that sneak peek info, I’d be wanting my money back!
Yeah the whole “I will wait a few weeks to share the new baby” turned into sharing as she stepped foot out of birthcare 🙄

Reactions: 5
Lol better get in quick guys as she’s capping her paying friends at 500 😂😂 anyone else get the vibe that she made that video look like she accidentally shared to everyone not just her “close friends”
It’s weird … I don’t pay anything to my close friends 🤔

Reactions: 3
And she's still not really showing.......................and did she just say that this is "hopefully my last pregnancy"?????????

And do you really need a pull out thing from the tap for that teeny tiny laundry sink...to make it easier to fill....FFS! WTF she gonna wash in that? One sock at a time?

Capping at 500................at $9/month, she's making $4500.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
It was a total giveaway that it was a boy when she went on that big ramble a while ago saying how much they wanted a boy and pretending they didn’t know yet when we all know they would have done the NIPT test and known already.

Reactions: 22
And she's still not really showing.......................and did she just say that this is "hopefully my last pregnancy"?????????

And do you really need a pull out thing from the tap for that teeny tiny laundry sink...to make it easier to fill....FFS! WTF she gonna wash in that? One sock at a time?

$4500 per month minus income tax @ 33%

Still decent though. But her subscribers will dwindle away…..

Reactions: 4

I know people carry differently but I loved my big, beautiful and bountiful baby bumps! Just made the whole motherhood thing real not just to me but those around me.

Reactions: 2
Lol better get in quick guys as she’s capping her paying friends at 500 😂😂 anyone else get the vibe that she made that video look like she accidentally shared to everyone not just her “close friends”
It’s weird … I don’t pay anything to my close friends 🤔
How many close friends does she have subscribed?

Capping at 500 more like there are only 500 actual keen teats out of 316k followers who are willing to pay for I don’t even know what? 🤣 what’s that saying
“A fool and his money are soon parted” 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.