Simone Anderson #11 Simone has new sandals, but still won’t address the Women’s Refuge scandal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does the wall need to be painted?

Did anyone else see the deleted story tonight? Pretty sure it just said “boring”? Run out if content already??

I am assuming/hoping that there's a tap that's supposed to be installed there, otherwise she's even stupider than I thought

Reactions: 1
I really wanna go back to old content, that’s raw and blah blah blah was code for I need to pay for my new light and laundry so need you to sub to my boring white privilege lifestyle and I’ll scam you into joining with my gender reveal that I said several times I wasn’t sure I was going to share but really I knew all along I would make you pay to find it out 🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Photos will have to suffice
Thanks for the intel 🙏 your profile pic was showing in that other screen recording bottom right at the very end. It’s blink and you’ll miss it stuff. But just to confirm, so you can make sure to crop it out next time ☺☺

Reactions: 5
I missed her why for the new laundry?
So unsure why she felt she needed a new laminate (gee buy a good quality bespoke one to match your designer labels) space with a tiny, impractical sink in a new build house. I reckon if she stopped her rampant consumerism the inflation rate would return to normal!

I have thought about this before too. I think a lot of what it comes down to is the majority of her life would be a tax write off. I’d imagine that she can write off the majority of what she spends as that’s why she tags everything. Also makes sense why she doesn’t tag the bags- the reciepts for her fakes wouldn’t match the tag so she couldnt claim them anyway. Plus all the things we see that are obviously not paid for. I am also privileged like you to come from a high income household and I couldn’t imagine dropping the money she seemingly does on consumerism. Such a waste of earnings.
I would also bet if she did indeed buy the two investment properties they’re purchased with equity from her current home which a lot of people do. Which if they were purchased at the peak of the housing market last year or just before that would be a decent drop in equity across 3 properties.
Absolutely! So much of her life is tax deductible but she still has to have the cash upfront first. Also gifted products are now considered income and you have to pay tax on the value even if you receive product not cash. Her accountant must be making heaps off her with what she discloses and doesn’t - I wonder if IRD will ever audit a high profile influencer to check the new legislation is being adhered to?

Reactions: 7
Laundry sink 😂 what a moron, you can’t wash anything in that tiny sink.
Poor desperate Simon, a laundry overhaul so she can make more content with her washing basket.
Thanks for the pictures - keep them coming.

Couple of comments
Thermo: no because she hasn’t paid for any of her appliances. (Which are unnaturally clean)

you’re so clever: making soup from a recipe. Ffs what is wrong with people.

An IRD audit is a great idea.

Attachments

• Haha
Laundry sink 😂 what a moron, you can’t wash anything in that tiny sink.
Poor desperate Simon, a laundry overhaul so she can make more content with her washing basket.
Thanks for the pictures - keep them coming.

Couple of comments
Thermo: no because she hasn’t paid for any of her appliances. (Which are unnaturally clean)

you’re so clever: making soup from a recipe. Ffs what is wrong with people.

An IRD audit is a great idea.
Lol re that persons comment - as IF a new baby is going to put a stop to her “lifestyle” She’ll be back to events, going out “once a month” and weekend getaways straight after giving birth!
The only reason she didn’t when A was born/during her pregnancy was because of lockdowns!

Reactions: 11
My thought was the sinks so tiny! Obviously not going to be really used for anything at all. Tad underwhelming and pretty predictable laundry room found in most houses.

Two of those people commenting are people I know. I didn't expect to wake up on a Thursday morning and need to disown some friends.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
My thought was the sinks so tiny! Obviously not going to be really used for anything at all. Tad underwhelming and pretty predictable laundry room found in most houses.
My mum has a sink like that and you are right, it really is too small to be of any use. I don’t know how she will manage when she has to clean vomit covered sheets etc.

Let me get this right, she is wanting money for her content but will still flog off her ads to the non payers? I don’t think so love. Put the ads in your pay wall!

Reactions: 13
Lol funny how she has addressed it this morning, don’t worry guys her “friend Matt” (Sophie’s husband the plumber) is fixing the sink. And oh my gosh guys she has some of Asher’s runny nose on her top !! A tiny little dot lol 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.