Simone Anderson #11 Simone has new sandals, but still won’t address the Women’s Refuge scandal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I haven't read back because this thread moves so quickly and I'm on the opposite time zone to NZ so apologies if it's been mentioned, but will she have to still declare her ads on close friends? Her entire personality exists on free tit so would imagine close friend would get some too. Harder to police though maybe because it is behind a paywall?

Reactions: 12
Two things - I wouldn’t have thought a professional chiropractor would have her lay on her stomach when she is a minimum of 20 weeks (going by gender reveal, but she is likely much further along than that)

And half of the team are in Oz, half are in Auckland and half are contractors around the country.
Em…. Mathematics not a thing at your posh private school?!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I reckon she hasn’t revealed before now because of gender disappointment. it’s a thing and ok to acknowledge.
I agree ! The “perfect” family is mum, dad and a boy and a girl right . I bet she is disappointed.
I am a boy mum and I was disappointed with my second but welcomed more boys after him 🤣

Your wish is my command
duck she’s full of tit. Call me petty but I’m glad she got another boy lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Two things - I wouldn’t have thought a professional chiropractor would have her lay on her stomach when she is a minimum of 20 weeks (going by gender reveal, but she is likely much further along than that)

And half of the team are in Oz, half are in Auckland and half are contractors around the country.
Em…. Mathematics not a thing at your posh private school?!
Agree. She doesn’t lay down for her other massage places does she? And that bed isn’t pregnancy friendly.

Reactions: 7
I agree ! The “perfect” family is mum, dad and a boy and a girl right . I bet she is disappointed.
I am a boy mum and I was disappointed with my second but welcomed more boys after him 🤣

duck she’s full of tit. Call me petty but I’m glad she got another boy lol
I hope Hannah Laity has a boy, that will make Simone so jealous.

• Haha
Simone I LOVE that you are having a boy.
It made my day.
I’ve never laughed at a gender reveal before now!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Hey Scamone Simone Anderson Womens Refuge will you be donating any of your close friend payments to charity like MFM? If Maria can do it, I’m sure you can but you won’t :ROFLMAO:
Women’s refuge would be a good place to start simone!
We know she won’t but I’d love her to prove us wrong - show us the receipts!!

Simone Anderson women’s refuge
Simone anderson pregnancy
Simone anderson gender reveal
Simone anderson embrace
Simone anderson close friends
Simone anderson baby

Tattle is the top search for simone anderson gender reveal

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Subscriber update - 343 as of now If you exclude all of the coffees and people who are so keen they have signed up twice

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Women’s refuge would be a good place to start simone!
We know she won’t but I’d love her to prove us wrong - show us the receipts!!

Simone Anderson women’s refuge
Simone anderson pregnancy
Simone anderson gender reveal
Simone anderson embrace
Simone anderson close friends
Simone anderson baby

Tattle is the top search for simone anderson gender reveal
This is priceless! So many (3?) people will be googling to see Simone Andersons gender reveal close friends 2022!

• Haha
She made it look like it was accidentally shared to everyone instead of close friends. This will become a pattern of accidentally sharing certain things then changing the settings. Yawn
We’ll she can’t remember to tag #ad when that’s her only job, so I’m not surprised that she’s too dim to click the “close friends” button 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This blows my mind that still that many people are so gullible to believe her tit
I will keep tracking and providing updates. I think there will be a lot of sign ups in the beginning but it will quickly drop off.

And people will obviously unsubscribe pretty quickly as $9 pm is nearly as much as Netflix…. Wonder what provides better value for money???

How much of the $9 goes to Scimmo???
According to their website they take 5%… so Simon gets 95% or $8.55

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Simone Anderson gender reveal
It’s a boy

Simone Anderson donations
Simone Anderson Women’s Refuge

Reactions: 6
Is there a fee to use Buy Me a Coffee?

We do not charge a monthly fee. All features including publishing and emails are free for everyone.

We charge a 5% transaction fee, and creators keep 95% of the earnings. We make money only when you do. We'll never show ads and we'll never sell your data.

Louis 😜

For the second pic I had to take my sunglasses off...if I was happy with the gender it would be the brightest pic (full sunlight) that you have ever seen. Not dark and moody.
I reckon something to honour the grandparents - but she’s already said it’s unisex. I’m sure her grandparents are called August and Norma (like WTF - I should not know that information!)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
August is a great unisex name but I guess it will be too close to cousin Gus's... surely.... Might also be why she made a point of telling us that she had told her Gran because she might not make it until the birth.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.