Simone Anderson #11 Simone has new sandals, but still won’t address the Women’s Refuge scandal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @Simone15 for thread intro✌

@snarkersusie thanks for the great thread name😘

Just a reminder to any new visitors, that Simone scammed her fans by selling her PR, clothes etc, saying profits were being donated to the women's refuge, and keeping the money for herself over the years. She only made any donations once she had been called out by Makaia Carr and Pebbles Hooper. She took them to court for bulling but in the end the truth came out.
She's a pathological liar.

Remember Simone spends more time in here than us and likes to make sob reels about tattle so try not to take the bait ;)

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
TLDR from the last thread which only lasted a week

Simone’s new sandals have arrived
Simone has started close friends so she can be more authentic
Embrace had drop of new products but simone has barely worn it and continues to actively promote other activewear brands

Simone anderson women’s refuge
Simone anderson embrace
Simone anderson gender reveal
Simone anderson close friends

Reactions: 15
@Butt3rfly, where are the new laundry photos at??? 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈😳

TLDR from the last thread which only lasted a week

Simone’s new sandals have arrived
Simone has started close friends so she can be more authentic
Embrace had drop of new products but simone has barely worn it and continues to actively promote other activewear brands

Simone anderson embrace
Simone anderson close friends
Not to mention none of her new Embrace collection has sold in the past 48 hours🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I love sitting down at the end of a long day at WORK and catching up on the scammy cunts threads only to find a brand new one! You’re still an asshole Simon 👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 21
🤮🤮 Making money off people because she knows people can’t help but want to keep up with her crap. I think any influenza that does these subscriptions is disgusting. If you’re not creating engaging content that’s making money, you’re not a very good influencer and you shouldn’t stoop so low as to charge people to watch your false white privileged life. Influencing is not a forever job and if you go into it thinking it is then you’re an idiot.

Reactions: 26
I couldn’t find her at an income level that matched her spending. A $500k income would be considered doing well and enabling her to spend as she does as well as build wealth for the future (got lots of friends at this sort of level and know the lifestyle it enables eg private schools etc alongside designer labels).
I looked for her income at our family income (my husband has a well paid medical job) and nope - she wasn’t there. Went way down to my teacher income and nope - she wasn’t there either. I know that despite being super privileged to have a good household income we don’t have the spare cash to splash around like she does. She either can’t be investing in creating long term income/wealth or Embrace is doing WAY better than she’s letting on 🤣🤣🤣
#fake #fake #fake #spendaholic
I have thought about this before too. I think a lot of what it comes down to is the majority of her life would be a tax write off. I’d imagine that she can write off the majority of what she spends as that’s why she tags everything. Also makes sense why she doesn’t tag the bags- the reciepts for her fakes wouldn’t match the tag so she couldnt claim them anyway. Plus all the things we see that are obviously not paid for. I am also privileged like you to come from a high income household and I couldn’t imagine dropping the money she seemingly does on consumerism. Such a waste of earnings.
I would also bet if she did indeed buy the two investment properties they’re purchased with equity from her current home which a lot of people do. Which if they were purchased at the peak of the housing market last year or just before that would be a decent drop in equity across 3 properties.

Reactions: 11
How many people will fall for this and think that her followers sent in these messages and believe her close friends is truly amazing and worth paying $9 for?!
We know it’s you Simone. Sadly for the rest of your unknowing naive followers that you’re scamming, they will fall for this. 🙄 Yeah sure those people are loving the content of you sitting on the bleeping toilet 🤮

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Simone promoting nada handwash but doesn't actually have it displayed in her kitchen, instead she has those black dispensers. Kind of like owning an activewear company but not wearing it and wearing other brands instead

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Seems some of the embrace stock is being shuffled off in paid partnerships with small NZ influencers.
1B011217-934C-4142-99BE-1F94A8BA2B9F.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How many people will fall for this and think that her followers sent in these messages and believe her close friends is truly amazing and worth paying $9 for?!
We know it’s you Simone. Sadly for the rest of your unknowing naive followers that you’re scamming, they will fall for this. 🙄 Yeah sure those people are loving the content of you sitting on the bleeping toilet 🤮
Well I mean she filmed Asher doing a poo when he clearly wanted privacy so it’s only fair that she films herself taking a tit too.

Simone anderson embrace
Simone anderson weight loss
Simone anderson baby
Simone anderson pregnant

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My favourite feature is the sink with no tap
Was thinking the same too? Maybe that’s why she set up a Patreon to pay for the tap🤣🤣🤣

My favourite is the hand soap that’s not in a nada bottle - simone are you embarrassed to have your own brands around your home?
Just like she’s embarrassed to wear Embrace🤣🤣

It’s the bleeping. God. Damn. Washing. Basket🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Was thinking the same too? Maybe that’s why she set up a Patreon to pay for the tap🤣🤣🤣

Just like she’s embarrassed to wear Embrace🤣🤣

It’s the bleeping. God. Damn. Washing. Basket🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’m surprised it’s just shoved in there, I would have thought it deserved to have pride of place somewhere in the whare (Simone that means house).

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.