Simone Anderson #11 Simone has new sandals, but still won’t address the Women’s Refuge scandal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Subscriber update - 343 as of now If you exclude all of the coffees and people who are so keen they have signed up twice
Signed up twice you mean Trent and Simone’s burner accounts 😉

Also. Why do influenzers like Simone, Naz and LFYD etc feel the need to share screenshots of strangers gushing over them.. I find that SO bizarre and insecure maybe.. like you need validation that you’re a GoOd PeRson? If you’re a good person you wouldn’t need to validate that tho right

Reactions: 12
People would of joined be 👃 she may have a good month this one but I can't imagine what she could possibly offer to paying pp that's so different. She shows every aspect of her life now and is still absolutely boring.
I just have to laugh as it's alot of admin esp when she's going to have two under 2. She has no idea. Thoses partnerships are really drying up. It's so refreshing to see.

Reactions: 11
August is a great unisex name but I guess it will be too close to cousin Gus's... surely.... Might also be why she made a point of telling us that she had told her Gran because she might not make it until the birth.
And I think Gus is short for August.

Wonder if we will see little Norman in any of his big brothers hand me downs?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh is it? Sorry didn’t realise. No she wouldn’t do that.
She was gutted at the time too, you could tell. She had always wanted to use August for her son. She still could I guess and have Augie for short. Her nephew gets Gus but would be a nice touch for her Grandad.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.