Simone Anderson #11 Simone has new sandals, but still won’t address the Women’s Refuge scandal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She even seems embarrassed to ask the questions... I mean, we know she has an agenda, but many of her followers don't....those questions are pathetic!!
And now did you gain weight? Did your boobs change? Like Wtaf? I just don’t get why she’s asking such crap.

Reactions: 4
She spends soooo much of her day here.. what did she fill her time with before the Tattle threads really popped off?! 🤔

Reactions: 5
She spends soooo much of her day here.. what did she fill her time with before the Tattle threads really popped off?! 🤔
filming content for paid work. She may be glad to have Tattle to fill the void.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow interesting to see Fair and Good own up to this so honestly
Maybe MAYBE Simone could do the same - Oops, I made a mistake! And forgot to admit I did not infact donate proceeds from sales of gifted items to charity like I said.

Edit - it’s really refreshing to see someone own their mistake like Fair and Good did. I really do wish them the best, they seem like they have a great idea and genuine intentions!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wow interesting to see Fair and Good own up to this so honestly
This is awesome!! 👏👏 I totally rate them being able to own up to this and have had the kōrero when it all blew up for them.
Simon should take note but she wouldn’t have a clear what mahi and kōrero is.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.