Simone Anderson #11 Simone has new sandals, but still won’t address the Women’s Refuge scandal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a miss! These look like awful quality and I highly doubt they are squat proof 😂😂
As her kid runs towards the stairs she’s obsessed with herself 🤮
And like F Asher has made that mess on the floor 😂😂 We know he prefers to play with her make- up etc over boring beige toys. Nice try Simon.

Reactions: 5
What a miss! These look like awful quality and I highly doubt they are squat proof 😂😂
As her kid runs towards the stairs she’s obsessed with herself 🤮
Yeah but she’s told Asher the rules so he gets it.

This made me sad actually, he clearly wants to play with mum while she’s standing there talking to her phone. “Did you need mummy attention now? I’ll come back to you.”
Put your phone down and play with Asher before you drop him to preschool.

Good to see you wear embrace but can we see if you wear embrace to f45 please?

Reactions: 7
I contacted Norish Nutrition who sent her some baby food a few weeks ago. At the time I got a bland response from them. I have shared the feedback and link to the Findfair instagram and they weren’t aware of her history and reputation. They have thanked me for making them aware.

Reactions: 16
Someone’s getting desperate to get rid of stock😂😂😂

If anyone followed Ashy Bines. - I can’t stand the woman but least she only promotes her own brand 24/7 - only OK thing about her😂😂

Also, I see Find Fair have removed 10 comments??? The Tattle one has been removed?

@sausagefingertrent embrace sale today!! They’ll be flying out the door, please update us this evening with quantities sold

Bet she won’t be wearing embrace today
You bet I will🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Someone’s getting desperate to get rid of stock😂😂😂

If anyone followed Ashy Bines. - I can’t stand the woman but least she only promotes her own brand 24/7 - only OK thing about her😂😂

Also, I see Find Fair have removed 10 comments??? The Tattle one has been removed?

You bet I will🤣🤣🤣
Find fair have removed some comments but the tattle one is still there. A shame as they were owning their mis-step on Friday.

Attachments

Find fair have removed some comments but the tattle one is still there. A shame as they were owning their mis-step on Friday.
I wonder if outspoken have demanded findfair remove some of them?

LOL she’s shared the findfair reel again - I assume this was part of the contract but I still find that funny. I’d love to be in at outspoken today trying to fix this!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I wonder if outspoken have demanded findfair remove some of them?

LOL she’s shared the findfair reel again - I assume this was part of the contract but I still find that funny. I’d love to be in at outspoken today trying to fix this!
I don’t know anything about contracts for social media but surely they (Outspoken )can’t stop free speech by demanding comments are removed?
Would you want to be her media company?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I don’t know anything about contracts for social media but surely they (Outspoken )can’t stop free speech?
Would you want to be her media company?
Oh I was meaning that findfair would have paid xx amount for a couple of story and static posts, so she would be required to post these per the contract arranged.

I absolutely would not want to be her agency, but I’d love to hear what goes on between them and Simone!

“You just don’t have that fluff around time anymore” (after having Asher)

You do though hon, your kid has been in preschool for months - this in itself is not a problem, but you hiding it sure is!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Cue the one single public acknowledgement of loving this new baby and pregnancy and midwife appointment etc. I wonder if the stories will be added to pregnancy 4 2 highlight reel? Or is it not really a highlight for her because its not a paid advert. Does this lady to anything that's not in response to tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As I lay in hospital with a sick child with rsv it makes me wonder what super powers A has to have never been sick or need to be take to the after hours doctors!!

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Cue the one single public acknowledgement of loving this new baby and pregnancy and midwife appointment etc. I wonder if the stories will be added to pregnancy 4 2 highlight reel? Or is it not really a highlight for her because its not a paid advert. Does this lady to anything that's not in response to tattle.
And she says we are obsessed and have no life. 🤣 she's literally reading here more than any of us. And responds within 2mins (fixing mistakes) like does she have a life!! Lol

Simone anderson womens refuge
Simone anderson embrace
Simone anderson makeup
Simone anderson scam

Reactions: 8
As I lay in hospital with a sick child with rsv it makes me wonder what super powers A has to have never been sick or need to be take to the after hours doctors!!
😓😓😓 My wee girl is nearly one and hasn’t been sick yet (touch wood) although she doesn’t attend daycare so I’m sure her time will come. I’m sure A has been sick but she just is too above us all to be relatable. Hope your wee one gets better fast💛💛

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.