Simone Anderson #11 Simone has new sandals, but still won’t address the Women’s Refuge scandal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if simon’s got the hospital outfits all packed yet like last time??

Also remember when she said she didn’t know if she would show baby’s face?? Hahah like a tui ad YEAH RIGHT
that I just bizarre to me ... right down to the circuit-cut labels and of course the zip-locked baggies " for easy to find for those critical photo shoots RIGHT after you gave birth
OR can you buy those already? Is this a thing all aspirational new moms do?

so different from I had my kids - and the eldest has only just clocked into his twenties
Admittedly I did put together a wee website to share pics with family back home and that was an effort but was just snaps ... then I used flickr and blogger for a while BUT that was unusual

Reactions: 7
that I just bizarre to me ... right down to the circuit-cut labels and of course the zip-locked baggies " for easy to find for those critical photo shoots RIGHT after you gave birth
OR can you buy those already? Is this a thing all aspirational new moms do?

so different from I had my kids - and the eldest has only just clocked into his twenties
Admittedly I did put together a wee website to share pics with family back home and that was an effort but was just snaps ... then I used flickr and blogger for a while BUT that was unusual
That’s just simone because she has to label everything including the pool float just in case she can’t work out what’s what.
The stuff for her for the birth was in the mesh bags one labelled one “socks” and one “underwear” cos heaven forbid she mixed them up and put underwear on her feet!

Hopefully she has everything ready to go!

Hang on, so I’m meant to reset my house at the crackerjack of dawn on a Friday, and again at the end of the weekend??!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
That head photo confused to start off with was trying to work out whose butt it was.
Also, shouldn’t she have tagged AD as holding a Dyson she was given.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That head photo confused to start off with was trying to work out whose butt it was.
Also, shouldn’t she have tagged AD as holding a Dyson she was given.
I didn't know if it was pregnant belly, a massive boil or a Mr Potato Head. Once again filtered pics. Head so perfectly smooth and brown - her skin looking perfectly smooth. Wish she would stop with the filters.

Reactions: 8
Guyyyyyyssssssss

A pair of size 14 snake skin leggings were sold today!!!

Ol Wendz is going to be flat out tomorrow packaging up one item🤣🤣

Bless her little cotton socks. Praise be.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That’s just simone because she has to label everything including the pool float just in case she can’t work out what’s what.
The stuff for her for the birth was in the mesh bags one labelled one “socks” and one “underwear” cos heaven forbid she mixed them up and put underwear on her feet!

Hopefully she has everything ready to go!

Hang on, so I’m meant to reset my house at the crackerjack of dawn on a Friday, and again at the end of the weekend??!
Its too late to try and be relatable now Simon.

Now you see?!!?! 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

More CF riveting content
Why the duck is she taking photos of that?

Reactions: 3
I didn't know if it was pregnant belly, a massive boil or a Mr Potato Head. Once again filtered pics. Head so perfectly smooth and brown - her skin looking perfectly smooth. Wish she would stop with the filters.
I actually thought the head was a corpse - kind of weird purple/brown 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 4
See, that authentic stuff is great, very relatable!

She'd be worth following if that was the case... God forbid she did something remotely relatable now.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.