Simone Anderson #11 Simone has new sandals, but still won’t address the Women’s Refuge scandal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope she includes Trents comments asking her whether the baby is growing in her arse into the reel.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Simone: you just don’t have that fluff around time anymore

Also simone: I’m just getting a massage

Do you know how many self care appointments I’ve had since my child was born 4 years ago simone? I’ve had my hair cut twice. End of story.
Please don’t moan about not having “fluff around time” because that’s simply not the case. Some of us are out here full time parenting while holding a full time job.
And time to put together a reel of people who are mean to you on the internet. Wahhhh call the Wambulance Simone

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She even takes that photo on a flattering angle lol. Her bump was definitely more visible this morning, she’s always taking photos on flattering angles though like directly head on or slightly to the side.

Reactions: 2
Simone Anderson #12 - Simone has found fair but still can't find the women's refuge donation receipts.

Reactions: 9
No Embrace sold (new collection) despite Semens best effort to offer a mingy 10% when LJ are currently offering 25%🤣🤣🤣

Get off your high horse Semen…..you ain’t no Kardashian, you’re our Cracker Jacks/$2 shop Kardashian version with a side of rotten fruit🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No trace of SA on either fairandfood or findfair. hmmmm. I think its amazing that they have left all their comments etc up so people can do their own digging.

Reactions: 7
No trace of SA on either fairandfood or findfair. hmmmm. I think its amazing that they have left all their comments etc up so people can do their own digging.
I’m hoping to see a media article on it… has anyone sent it to spinoff or anyone, could be a good little story in there for them..the importance of brands choosing influencers that align with their values?

Simone anderson gender reveal
Simone anderson due date
Simone anderson baby
Simone anderson pregnant
Simone anderson influencer

Reactions: 7
“In our weekly food shop I look for whatever’s seasonal really”

Translation: now that woop don’t send me free meals I have to go buy my own groceries if I have no food paid partnerships for the week!
As well as looking for seasonal, you’re also looking for ethical supply chains right simone?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.