Simone Anderson #11 Simone has new sandals, but still won’t address the Women’s Refuge scandal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found some authentic content in the archives
Wow! She actually looked real back then. All the work she’s had done has made her so much uglier. Guess she got the life, body and face she always wanted - fake, fake, fake.
Wonder if Trent misses the real Simone he used to know or if he’s changed just as much.

I also kind of wonder if her carry on and reputation, especially with this Fairfind thing, is damaging for his professional reputation? Not sure I’d be keen on having one of my staff dragged through the social media circus the Forsyths are these days.

Reactions: 15
Reading all these comments about Trent made me remember about two years ago we were in the Coromandel on holiday. My husband was in the dairy there and Simone, Trent and a couple of others walked past me outside and Trent went into the dairy. My husband came out and told me that the bald guy (Trent) was so rude to the staff in the shop saying they needed to hurry up and should have more staff on 🙄 He’s always come across as arrogant and like the world owes him. Anyone else seen what he looked like before Simone.. he was almost like some hippy dude (nothing wrong with that) but Simone and her current lifestyle obviously changed him a lot.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Reading all these comments about Trent made me remember about two years ago we were in the Coromandel on holiday. My husband was in the dairy there and Simone, Trent and a couple of others walked past me outside and Trent went into the dairy. My husband came out and told me that the bald guy (Trent) was so rude to the staff in the shop saying they needed to hurry up and should have more staff on 🙄 He’s always come across as arrogant and like the world owes him. Anyone else seen what he looked like before Simone.. he was almost like some hippy dude (nothing wrong with that) but Simone and her current lifestyle obviously changed him a lot.
Also Simone looked SO different to what she looks like on Instagram so definitely edits photos.
Although I believe it was the summer she had just fallen pregnant with Asher so that must have explained the extra cellulite silly me.
Disclaimer: (Nothing wrong with cellulite obviously, only when you smooth it out on your *real* photos.

Reactions: 9
My gaydar starts ringing off the charts whenever I see pics of Trent. Absolutely NO ONE come for me, I’m not saying any negative about him, about them or their relationship but he really does give off such feminine vibes IMO
Maybe just a suggestion and not at all saying I believe this it just popped into my head.. maybe you’re picking up submissive vibes from him? Maybe Simone is controlling and dominant and he is submissive and a bit “yes dear”. Not implying sexually, just in general.

Now you see?!!?! 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

More CF riveting content
bleeping LOL has she smoothed and blurred his HEAD?! 💀💀💀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I went to school with trent and he was really normal back then, really nice decent guy. Definitely seems to have changed tho and thinks he's high and mighty now (just the vibe I get from him now)

Cmon Simone you are dropping further and further down my list of stories. Usually top 5 but now have to scroll about 20 profiles to find you. Just remember to share with the plebs or your stats are going to get even worse.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Cmon Simone you are dropping further and further down my list of stories. Usually top 5 but now have to scroll about 20 profiles to find you. Just remember to share with the plebs or your stats are going to get even worse.
I personally think that once the partnerships have dried up she will announce that she’s taking a step back from the gram - it’ll be spun to sound like it was her choice

This is gold! How are you seeing this though?

Sausagefingertrent is an MVP and chucked every single item (as in the quantity that was available at launch for each style and size) into their cart so can see when something in the cart is no longer available

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sausagefingertrent is an MVP and chucked every single item (as in the quantity that was available at launch for each style and size) into their cart so can see when something in the cart is no longer available
[/QUOTE]

This is GENIUS! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Me too! In fact I need to search for her to check the circus people are talking about on here.

Reactions: 3
Next thing she’ll be ‘shadow banned’ can you imagine!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.