Simone Anderson #11 Simone has new sandals, but still won’t address the Women’s Refuge scandal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why simone is so dangerous. Women compare their lives to hers. She’s never once shown Asher sick and of course people naturally assume he’s never been sick.

Reactions: 13
Lol, who was saying yesterday that Simone was going to respond to everyone saying that she’s not as excited about this pregnancy with some fake tears?

An actual prophet. This may be an even worse example of fake emotion than her “we’re BOY PARENTS!” From the other day. I laughed SO hard at this.

Also, Simone, you say you never have time to get to appointments early anymore because of Asher. Babe, we know he’s been in daycare at least two days a week since January. You aren’t that busy. Other people have to work a full time job, take care of their child’s needs AND then try to fit in appointments (and never get massages and nails done).

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Lol, who was saying yesterday that Simone was going to respond to everyone saying that she’s not as excited about this pregnancy with some fake tears?

An actual prophet. This may be an even worse example of fake emotion than her “we’re BOY PARENTS!” From the other day. I laughed SO hard at this.

Also, Simone, you say you never have time to get to appointments early anymore because of Asher. Babe, we know he’s been in daycare at least two days a week since January. You aren’t that busy. Other people have to work a full time job, take care of their child’s needs AND then try to fit in appointments (and never get massages and nails done).
View attachment 1675945
And now she’s putting a video together later today with results from her polls on whether you gained weight in pregnancy, whether your body changed.
Where the duck is our reel????

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And now she’s putting a video together later today with results from her polls on whether you gained weight in pregnancy, whether your body changed.
Where the duck is our reel????
No this is it, it will be a reel for Tattle.

She’s obviously putting out these stupid questions “did your body change AT ALL during pregnancy?” so that she gets 100% yes answers from everyone, and then she’ll be like “so of course everyone’s bodies change, so why are Tattle commenting that my ass is bigger, they’re bullies.”

For the record I don’t think it’s helpful to anyone to comment on a woman’s body, especially during pregnancy (the number of women who felt entitled to say things to my wife during both her pregnancies about how big or small she seemed to be carrying and how her body was looking was disgusting to me, and several times I actually told them exactly what I thought of their comments and where they could take them).

But I know one of the rules of Tattle is not policing other people’s comments, so most of the time I just scroll past and think “well that’s a cunty thing to say, even if you really don’t like Simone”.

Reactions: 30
We have a reel comming this arvo Guys. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿
Can't bloody wait I'm piss my pants excited to see what narrative this women plays for some engagement and back pats.

After a hard Friday with so much hate online i seen this comming. She wants to feel some online love. 🤣🤢

Simone.anderson make up
Simone anderson pregnancy
Someone anderson embrace
Someone anderson womens refuge
Simone anderson scam

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wtf Simone, everyone changes during pregnancy. You're a bleeping idiot. What the duck is wrong with you

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just imagine having this much time in your day to sit there and put together a video/reel of all the theorys or opinions that you didn't agree with to gain pat backs and engagement, just imagine it. 😉🤣

Simone.anderson make up
Simone anderson pregnancy
Someone anderson embrace
Someone anderson womens refuge
Simone anderson scam

Reactions: 6

She’s obviously putting out these stupid questions “did your body change AT ALL during pregnancy?” so that she gets 100% yes answers from everyone, and then she’ll be like “so of course everyone’s bodies change, so why are Tattle commenting that my ass is bigger, they’re bullies.”

For the record I don’t think it’s helpful to anyone to comment on a woman’s body, especially during pregnancy (the number of women who felt entitled to say things to my wife during both her pregnancies about how big or small she seemed to be carrying and how her body was looking was disgusting to me, and several times I actually told them exactly what I thought of their comments and where they could take them).

But I know one of the rules of Tattle is not policing other people’s comments, so most of the time I just scroll past and think “well that’s a cunty thing to say, even if you really don’t like Simone”.
I agree with you there!
So many more things to pick on, not her body…for what it’s worth she looks great.
Simone we don’t dislike you for your body, I personally dislike you for the fact you stole from women’s refuge, among other things.

Simone anderson pregnant
Simone anderson due date
Simone anderson weight loss
Simone anderson gender reveal

Reactions: 9
I have a theory about Simon looking slimmer / not pregnant on Insta vs real life. I think this new mirror she has is a “skinny mirror”. Look how tiny A looks here compared to the normal size he appears in standard photos.
I think it’s just an app or setting that blurs and slims things but you could be right? She also edits her selfies though taken without the mirror.

Cut down on the foundation Semen🤮
She’s got to be doing this for the profile pics here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wtf Simone, everyone changes during pregnancy. You're a bleeping idiot. What the duck is wrong with you
Tempting to respond "Oh no Simone, my body didn't change one bit during pregnancy. It's almost as though I wasn't pregnant so there was no problem post partum getting my perfect bod back! I still look as devine as I did at 16 years old, Hun Xx 💙

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As I lay in hospital with a sick child with rsv it makes me wonder what super powers A has to have never been sick or need to be take to the after hours doctors!!
I hope your little one is better soon x

View attachment 1675945
Wtf was that 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Tempting to respond "Oh no Simone, my body didn't change one bit during pregnancy. It's almost as though I wasn't pregnant so there was no problem post partum getting my perfect bod back! I still look as devine as I did at 16 years old, Hun Xx 💙
Haha. That’s actually true for me, definitely do not have a devine bod by any means. But my body didn’t change physically no baby bump or anything! Anyway I’ll get my popcorn ready for later today 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Haha. That’s actually true for me, definitely do not have a devine bod by any means. But my body didn’t change physically no baby bump or anything! Anyway I’ll get my popcorn ready for later today 🍿
lol, I definitely had a bump but bounced back quickly as I was actually fit back then... some of that is genetics! But yeah, she'll use this to be the victim for sure!

Reactions: 2

You know what’s cunty? Constantly lying about your entire life in order to trick people into giving you money- be that via your ads, your brands, your on selling of gifted items under the false promise of donating to charity, or now your close friends membership.
Everything she does is fake and a lie. And that includes her body, that she edits every single day to look thinner and smoother and smaller and whatever else. It’s all a lie.
But she’s bleeping laughing her giant paid for arse all the way to the bank with her $200,000+ money that she tricked people into giving her. Didn’t she also pay for that arse with gofundme money?
Simone’s the bleep.

Reactions: 19
No simon my body didn't change at all though any of my pregnancies! Each gram my baby grew in weight I actually lost in my own weight so when I jumped on the scales at 42 weeks pregnant I was the same weight as I was at 0 weeks. And I am a descendant of elastic-girl so I did not get any stretchmarks. My boobs did not change at all because I would tell the fetus everyday that it would be formula fed therefore my boobs did not change as the fetus was telling my body there was simply no need to make milk.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Seriously Simon what’s with the simple questions about “did your boobs change” & “did you gain any weight”. I won’t be answering your poll because you can read it here - I lost 5kg in my first pregnancy (severe HG). But most women gain weight - gee even not being pregnant my body fluctuates morning to night & through my cycle - it’s called hormones Simon. Do we really need to see your video on how a woman’s body changes? I can just imagine it now - her standing in front of her mirror pointing to all her body parts explaining to us plebs what changes a womens body goes through in pregnancy. No thanks Simon - no one asked for it. We don’t need to see it.

Reactions: 8
Watching the story where she talked about having the option to have more scans, tests etc like her pregnancy with A because of having had weight loss surgery, I was actually quite shocked that she chose not to since she allegedly had 2 miscarriages between A and this one.
I know I for one would be opting for all of the checks and scans etc if I'd had any MC.
Is it just me or does this just not add up?
(along with the many other things to do with that, that also do, not add up)

Reactions: 29
Simone: you just don’t have that fluff around time anymore

Also simone: I’m just getting a massage

Do you know how many self care appointments I’ve had since my child was born 4 years ago simone? I’ve had my hair cut twice. End of story.
Please don’t moan about not having “fluff around time” because that’s simply not the case. Some of us are out here full time parenting while holding a full time job.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.