Simone Anderson #11 Simone has new sandals, but still won’t address the Women’s Refuge scandal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She even takes that photo on a flattering angle lol. Her bump was definitely more visible this morning, she’s always taking photos on flattering angles though like directly head on or slightly to the side.
Why the duck does it matter if it's on a flattering angle, it's a baby bump ffs show that tit off as much as you can.

Reactions: 7
Watching the story where she talked about having the option to have more scans, tests etc like her pregnancy with A because of having had weight loss surgery, I was actually quite shocked that she chose not to since she allegedly had 2 miscarriages between A and this one.
I know I for one would be opting for all of the checks and scans etc if I'd had any MC.
Is it just me or does this just not add up?
(along with the many other things to do with that, that also do, not add up)
It will be an excuse as to why she’s only posting her checkups etc now.

Reactions: 6
Lol, who was saying yesterday that Simone was going to respond to everyone saying that she’s not as excited about this pregnancy with some fake tears?

An actual prophet. This may be an even worse example of fake emotion than her “we’re BOY PARENTS!” From the other day. I laughed SO hard at this.

Also, Simone, you say you never have time to get to appointments early anymore because of Asher. Babe, we know he’s been in daycare at least two days a week since January. You aren’t that busy. Other people have to work a full time job, take care of their child’s needs AND then try to fit in appointments (and never get massages and nails done).
Body Language is everything. Check out any body expert who will say when people look away (directly or camera) they are not telling the full truth.

Reactions: 4
1) how is this a gift for a child, just own that it’s not

2) classic case of a copy and paste from the website and not checking the wording, ‘they source our’ do they?!
E6D9C30A-C278-4239-B595-61671634209A.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Holy woman’s refuge receipts it’s time for a new thread! Simone must be super proud of her devine rise to fame on tattle!
Remember to like any new thread name suggestions as that is how they are chosen 👍🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 11
1) how is this a gift for a child, just own that it’s not

2) classic case of a copy and paste from the website and not checking the wording, ‘they source our’ do they?! View attachment 1676268
Yes direct copy edit and paste. She could have left in the piece with the other work they do. They look like they make some amazing things. They really doing want any tie ins with SA

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Back on her sustainability bullshit 🫠
Not SA rated specifically but does anyone else think it’s a little contradictory that a company that sells things made of wood (that has come from trees) will plant a tree when you buy something from them LOL like I’ll take a chopped down tree to make an item and then you pay us and we will plant another tree to then make some more product? Sorry no hate to the company and they make some cool things but was just thinking that as I was reading it lol

Simone related.. why doesn’t she put AD for when she’s talking about her cookbook and not Paid Partnership because she’s obviously not being paid to advertise her own cookbook right? Or am I wrong.. seems she just puts that “Paid Partnership” for everything and isn’t clear on what has just been gifted and what’s a contract as such.

Reactions: 10
[
Not SA rated specifically but does anyone else think it’s a little contradictory that a company that sells things made of wood (that has come from trees) will plant a tree when you buy something from them LOL like I’ll take a chopped down tree to make an item and then you pay us and we will plant another tree to then make some more product? Sorry no hate to the company and they make some cool things but was just thinking that as I was reading it lol

Simone related.. why doesn’t she put AD for when she’s talking about her cookbook and not Paid Partnership because she’s obviously not being paid to advertise her own cookbook right? Or am I wrong.. seems she just puts that “Paid Partnership” for everything and isn’t clear on what has just been gifted and what’s a contract as such.
The whole thing is problematic. For example, If it is a paid partnership, what is the paid partnership for? Is it the outfit she is wearing or the hotel she is staying at or what? If she is advertising a product she has received for free, but is not in a paid partnership with, how do we know this? The codes she gives out should specify if she receives a percent for each item sold. Always very unclear.

I know Simone quoted directly from their website but dam if it takes up to 12 hours to individually hand craft a $30 candle then maybe you doing something wrong lol ?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
[

The whole thing is problematic. For example, If it is a paid partnership, what is the paid partnership for? Is it the outfit she is wearing or the hotel she is staying at or what? If she is advertising a product she has received for free, but is not in a paid partnership with, how do we know this? The codes she gives out should specify if she receives a percent for each item sold. Always very unclear.
She uses the “paid partnership” as an umbrella for everything and it’s so misleading. I’ve messaged two companies who have both said “we don’t have a paid partnership with her, we just gifted her a $15 door / $30 pair of gumboots etc etc, with no obligation to post”

so she should be saying that she’s advertising something…. But it’s not a paid partnership

Reactions: 10
“In our weekly food shop I look for whatever’s seasonal really”

Translation: now that woop don’t send me free meals I have to go buy my own groceries if I have no food paid partnerships for the week!
As well as looking for seasonal, you’re also looking for ethical supply chains right simone?
I purchase seasonally…
But also I buy nectarines in August 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

I know Simone quoted directly from their website but dam if it takes up to 12 hours to individually hand craft a $30 candle then maybe you doing something wrong lol ?
That’s a terrible hourly rate! 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wearing the gym gear but not high intensity to see if crop is as good as she says. Also, leggings can’t be that tight to hold everything in as she actually looks pregnant in these reels.

Reactions: 3
Wearing the gym gear but not high intensity to see if crop is as good as she says. Also, leggings can’t be that tight to hold everything in as she actually looks pregnant in these reels.
Was just going to say this, please wear Embrace on cardio day. Also she said this morning that the extra stitch at top of leggings stop roll down…, NO, no they don’t. Not the two Embrace pairs I have, still roll

Did your body change during pregnancy, sorry but ffs what a bloody stupid question, thought I was on Erin Simple’s page for a moment, that’s the sort of thing she’d say 🥴
She even seems embarrassed to ask the questions... I mean, we know she has an agenda, but many of her followers don't....those questions are pathetic!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.