Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bbzelda

I’ll probably get killed for this but if I went onto a gofundme to donate and saw the goal amount was raised and gone way over the initial target I’d make the desicion to not donate to that cause. People made their own decisions to donate to Shannon when clearly the money raised was gone way above what was needed. I’m not sure how gofundmes work but I think it’s not like a registered charity so no update is legally required

not saying that’s what I’d do If I was in her situation or that I think she’s right.

Morally wrong but probably not legally wrong and therefore I can’t see any newspaper or journalist picking up on the story

Last edited:
Reactions: 20

TikToc

VIP Member
This really annoys me that WAI is closing down. Saw on another thread it’s due to the one that runs it doesn’t have time. Why commit to something if you can’t follow through? 😤
I think the person running it just did it through lockdown. I'd say it's a lot of work. Can't blame this person if they don't have time for it.

timbertrot

Chatty Member
Little egg shaped Gail Platt head on her , scraping underneath the barrel for content. Just embarrassing at this stage.

• Haha

Missymeister

Ok guys my health is not good. My pain is very bad. As you all know the kindest girl on here is bringing me to Coldplay live in Glasgow in 2 weeks. . . I will never be able to thank her enough. Claire you know who you are 💕💕 And we are going to rock Hampden Park!! It is the first tick on my bucket list.

So……favour get in touch to even get Chris Martin to even say Hi to me!! I’ll die a very happy girl. It’s 24th August in Glasgow!! All I want is a Hi Brenda!! Xxx

• Heart

Beefcake-tits

VIP Member
Shouldn’t have but I’ve just watched her stories. And I do feel bad for her……I’m too soft. But she only has herself to blame and that’s when I just appreciate the support on here for coming out with the story. They are crocodile tears. Yes her anxiety is through the roof but only because she has been outed. And I would imagine she has invested a huge chunk of the GFM into launching her brand and now it’s completely backfired. And she only has herself to blame. I was happily getting on with my life and then she dragged all the shut up and again slandered my name on the podcast and the RSVP etc sympathy bullshit. So fir me enough was enough. I went public and now I’m not just a nameless faceless person who tried to hold her accountable for the original question I asked and is the crux f this whole shitshow she has made of her own doing. I have zero regret. I’m only trying to do the right thing. So Shannen……I was rattled too……the night I got the threatening messages from the fake call out Teaspill page and over the past few days from the messages asking me to show receipts for the amazing PayPal donations to try and see my bucket list ticked.
I am proud that I, despite all I’m going through, had the integrity to keep this conversation going and I am proud of me. I’m dying from cancer. I don’t need this shit in my life. But I do feel sorry for you. But you could have simply prevented all of this by not blatantly lying about me and twisting the narrative to suit you. I might have cancer but my integrity and my honesty will always stay with me…… until I take my last breath. I’m bawling here typing this but I’m blown away by the love and support from all of you here and that’s because you can all tell, without having met me, I am a strong genuinely honest woman.
B xx 💕💕💕
Proof this website isn't a pit of trolls, but genuine real people. Anyone coming here to read should know that this is the side of tattle that keeps me hanging about.

We love a bitch and a natter in a safe space about influencers but when it comes down to it people came out to support a fellow member here and that's what it's about.

• Heart

Oll36

My first time posting here, I never followed Shannon and didn't even know who she was until Teaspill and I had to go look at her stories, she seems quite rattled by what is going on and rightly so, it is quite stomach turning to see a cancer survivor bully a cancer fighter. Missy/B please look after yourself, stress can make your illness so much worse, just remember on here we are all on your side and there is power in numbers.

Also, has any of this been sent to the press? Local media? Corks Beo, Yay cork, Red FM? Irish examiner? If not then I think it's time they got a story about it. This whole influencer bully shite has to stop. I say influencer lightly there. Also it would be a good way to get out about the go fund me. It definitely has put me off ever donating to one. People have every right to question where the money went, medical expenses doesn't mean concert tickets, new clothes, new cars, luxury hotel stays, it means consultant's fees, medication, G.P visits, variety of treatments, overnight care if not provided by H.S.E, trips to hospitals abroad to look at other options. From what I can see from her page, none of this has happened. It is fraudulent behaviour and she is trying to justify that by playing a victim. Also her comment saying she bought flowers in ALDI with the money, even if it was tongue in cheek it could still be used as evidence against her if it ever went to court.

Apologies for the long message.

As we're all here for Missy, as a group, what can we do? Yes we point out Shannens obnoxious ways, her lack of compassion, her ignorance, half assed apology. What more can we do or to get others involved for our Missy. The day the smirk is wiped off her face is a day I'll celebrate. She has lost all credibility from my point of view. Never done anything like this before but it's about damn time shit hit the fan for shannen. Even saying her name makes me vomit a little 🤮
It needs to be gotten out to Media, people need to know that Shannon Joyce has scammed people.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
Julie making the situation all about her!!! As usual.... the only one ever effected by cancer, pulling the "poor me card AGAIN" BORE OFF JULIE, I THOUGHT YOU DIDNT READ HERE😴
Shock Julie lies 😂. I hAVe ProOF - ok Julie. Good detective work 😂. Once again Julie - nothing to do with you. Piss off to the mobile home and leave the kids at the mothers

• Haha
  • Heart

Mel33

She still doesn't get it she brought this whole thing up by claiming she was getting anonymously trolled, brought it all on herself by telling lie after lie trying to play the victim. She says shes rattled but she's only rattled because her lies were called out and yet she still won't back down, just keeps digging a bigger hole. If she could post these stories saying how upset she is and she can't do right no matter what she does, just post the so called receipts you have to show the genuine people who donated to your Gfm where you spent the money. Thats a very easy remedy to fix her anxiety, but then again she would have no content and would be completely irrelevant. After all this she's learned zilch from this whole thing 🤯
Shannen you very obviously are reading here yourself, your not just reading screenshots so do yourself a favour and just put whatever you said you put up before to show were you spent the money. Then go and get of social media and spend the rest of your life, which I sincerely hope will be cancer free for you, with your little girl and family.

• Heart

my2cents.com

Chatty Member
So… when is she going to be on 96fm?
When is she going to post all the hilarious mass stories she received?
When is she going to answer the questions from and Q&A?
When is the penny’s launch coming?

I cringe.
That ad she posted for sweet King other day saying she was going to bed to watch love island and eat her sweets and the way she walked off away from the camera saying 'night I'm off to bed ' clutching her sweets.
I cringed enough for the whole of tattle at that. She's so fucking awkward.

Off to bed after I come back for the phone I'm recording this dumb fucking ad on.

She grates on me big time, she seeps fakeness from her.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Talcadidas

Chatty Member
I’m fairly certain I’ll be lynched for this but I do think it’s important to stick to the facts because that just gives her more reason for rebuttal but in fairness Missy she didn’t slander your name! She referred to your beef alight but to many not in the know it was just a story that made no sense. She didn’t name you! Not even your tattle name. Not trying to cause upset here or anything but it’s important to be accurate because all it does is give Shannen more ammo to be a victim and say people are lying about her. I don’t think anyone knew your name until you posted it! I know I’ll be hopped on for this but I’m honestly not trying to stir anything, just think it’s important to be factual. Tbh it’s mad that I’m even afraid to type that 😬
There’s something interesting in this. Maybe we should all stop talking about the Missy thing and just focus all our efforts on the GFM, and one simple question; where did it go?

We all know Shannen set up that troll tea expose page to harrass Missy; we know Missy was always honest about who she was (so not a troll). The narrative being caught up in this whole Shannen v Missy thing is distracting from the point: where is the GFm money.

@Teaspill - maybe you can somehow help make this the focus of your next post?

Ahsurelookit

Chatty Member
You can tell that Shannen and her family and complete bullies. I'd say they have the people of Youghal petrified to open their mouth.
Her comment last night snapping back about using the GFM to buy flowers for her garden really does sum her up.

Mark by words, Shannen Joyce - or Shannen BULSHITE Joyce (no amount of changing your name will help babe) - WILL BE found out. She's shot herself in the foot, many times, and people really are starting to see her true colours. Leaving aside the fact that she's a fraudulent thief - she is aggressive, vicious, spiteful...will I go on?

I've said it before, but the power of social media and strength in numbers - if everyone of us emailed the Boylan show (or whatever has the biggest reach)...then something has to be done. Let's do it for @Missymeister - I for one am not letting Shannen away with literally laughing in everyone's face.

• Heart

Missymeister

It would appear @Claireeb88 has dropped off the tattle face of the earth 🙄🙄.
Just in case she hasn’t I NEVER asked for a red cent or anything. The beautiful kind hearted strong women on here like me offered to try and help me tick my bucket list hence the PayPal donations……and as @Get off my chest stated………Julie go away you absolute clown 👋👋

• Heart

Jennymac

VIP Member
I wouldn't worry about her brand that will be a big flop , sure look at Rachel gorrys all forgotten about and not a dicky of it since . But I wouldn't give her anymore attention and if she has any sense she will keep her mouth shut. She was the one who dragged this all back up on the podcast trying yo be smart and it has badly backfired

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Oh she still going on about the candles and sharing messages from people and making fun of them. And then to say can ye light candles to stop them sending messages and the smile🙄She is one smug bitch cannot wait for it all to come crashing down around her

• Wow
  • Angry

Missymeister

@Missymeister thinking of you hope you are doing well as can be 💖
Awww @Turmeric123 you are so kind. I’m ok thanks hun. In a shit mood the past week and pain not great but this time 4 weeks I will be in Glasgow in Coldplay heaven!!! I still can’t believe it. It’s keeping me going and I’m just beyond grateful. Have stopped looking at her nibs Insta……I’m sure I’m not missing out on very much 🙄🙄.

• Heart

Graywalls

VIP Member
So why can’t Shannen provide this “breakdown” on her own page - this would literally put an end to the whole discussion 🙄
Like I said, if she had donated substantial amounts there would have been press photos and big cheques. She’s a liar
There's no way Shannen would allow Tea Spill the honour of revealing where the money was spent if there was nothing to hide. She would come on her stories looking really vulnerable and paint herself as the victim of a huge witch hunt and smugly reveal that she had donated it all to charity last year when she was supposed to!
She lost a fortune in brand deals when her agency dropped her, she would've made the reveal before that happened.
She is making herself look shadier by the day

• Heart

Tammys

VIP Member
Even if the inst-tat bubble wasn’t just short of bursting, there couldn’t be a worse time to be a new entrant into the market.
Supply chain issues, petrol prices and inflation on materials, shipping/operating costs are already affecting even mid size long standing businesses. Who advises these influencers on their business decisions 😂 sure some who got in the game during lockdown saw success because we’d nothing to do but scroll our phones and online shop. That ship has thankfully sailed it’s laughable at this stage. Gorrys brand flopped because she doesn’t have the grit it takes to get a small business off the ground. It’s another lazy attempt for them assuming their following will do the work.
apologies for the rant but they all need to take a hard look at how they grew their following in the first place. That’s a simple answer as to whether you have the true influence to launch your own brand.
I really do fear for them all if they can’t see their success (or perceived success) is short lived and not from genuine hard work.
I’m setting a reminder in my phone on this day in 5 years time so I don’t forget to look back at them all and see how it’s all turned out
Even if the inst-tat bubble wasn’t just short of bursting, there couldn’t be a worse time to be a new entrant into the market.
Supply chain issues, petrol prices and inflation on materials, shipping/operating costs are already affecting even mid size long standing businesses. Who advises these influencers on their business decisions 😂 sure some who got in the game during lockdown saw success because we’d nothing to do but scroll our phones and online shop. That ship has thankfully sailed it’s laughable at this stage. Gorrys brand flopped because she doesn’t have the grit it takes to get a small business off the ground. It’s another lazy attempt for them assuming their following will do the work.
apologies for the rant but they all need to take a hard look at how they grew their following in the first place. That’s a simple answer as to whether you have the true influence to launch your own brand.
I really do fear for them all if they can’t see their success (or perceived success) is short lived and not from genuine hard work.
I’m setting a reminder in my phone on this day in 5 years time so I don’t forget to look back at them all and see how it’s all turned out
They gained their original followers by pity.
Gory infuriates me the husband wasent cold in the grave and she was trying to make money .
Her poor little girls were like rabbits in the headlights they were given no time to mourn their loss.
Their grief plastered all over insta.
How the late husbands family allowed it is beond me.

And dont even start me on this wan here.
Again gained a following on her illness.
Changed her insta name to get away from the big C story.
But yet everything she says or does reverts back to her past illness.
Not a hope will her products sell she hasent the likeability or personality.