Shannen Joyce #9 Liar Scammer Liar Moaner Liar Bully Liar Troller

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She tells that many lies, she wouldn’t know what the truth was if she fell over it. She definitely did ask for prayers and candles a few weeks back when the mysterious lump was there and she saw the registrar/sho. She’s making too much of a big deal over it. First time I’ve heard of lighting a candle for someone for the universe to send positive thoughts. You’re in Ireland Shan, lighting a candle means a prayer for someone. Always was and probably always will be. Get over it.

Reactions: 21
Spends loads of stories back tracking about the candles but can’t or won’t talk about GFM…and you’re losing when you referred to the person that messaged you as ‘hun’!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Is the yankee thing not a jokey sarcastic thing that’s what I’d take from it 😂 she’s so quick to retaliate she needs to get a grip and stop replying to every single slightly negative comment.

Reactions: 8
4526CDC7-3769-45FD-A3CA-AB37057CCA5D.jpeg

Here she is asking for prayers!!!!! She needs to remember a lot of her followers came from her appearance on the Late Late they would also be the same demographic that contributed to her GFM and although they may not all be mass goers they would have been raised in the catholic faith. Her comments are deeply disturbing that she can be so blasé about their views. I felt awful for that woman whose comments she showed you could tell from the way it was written that she was deeply offended and devoted to her religion. She can’t keep coming on trying to backtrack while sneering and laughing.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
She chats about trolls etc yet she can share a message that was sent privately to her that wasn't cheeky or hateful, but she can then go on to intentionally start to mock the person. It's just a complete joke don't cry about trolling or bullying if your going to be one urself. Shannen.

Reactions: 14
Wow she’s lost it.

The post where she’s manically laughing or “skittting!!!” going on about not caring about the messages and how mad it is that people go off on the silliest things on dms..
…Yet she’s there recording a good 40 stories worth of content devoted to this one subject, this one little DM that absolutely never bothered her 😂 the lady likely unfollowed as she said she would, she’s not watching and let’s be real, she was likely blocked before she could hit unfollow. 😂

Anyone think she is clutching at straws desperately trying to spin a bullying story so that she can prove she wasn’t lying on the podcast? She does not know when to stfu and let things go and she’s at it right now. No one seems to care enough to tell her to put the phone down and I know she reads here..
Shannen do you see legitimate influencers sharing their toxic DMs? (Most get dozens a day and don’t bat an eye) They know how to control their egos and emotions, this is their job. This insinuates you’re not used to getting as many trolling messages as you say.

You’re launching a business. You’ve pissed off likely half your (unblocked) demographic and you’re quite literally trending more unprofessional by the day. Stop digging yourself in further unless you’re consciously trying to sabotage yourself. You’re wrong, accept it, grow up and move on.

Reactions: 17
She's such a dose. Can she not just drop it and move on, she is seriously lacking in content. The pause and going off topic to her hair when talking and pronouncing name places wrong, is really getting to me. Only hanging on to see her downfall. I'd have some respect if she addressed the gfm rather than going on or days about mass and candles. Can her family not see what she's doing and tell her to step away? Everytime she opens her mouth she offends or put her foot in it.

Reactions: 12
Now ye are all wrong it's not loungewear😂😂 or a book or a candle🙄 she's launching a brand and has a date for 30th sept. This year she wants to launch her own podcast, write a blog, launch her brand and give talks in school about early detection. Oh and she's going bk to work but only half the week coz of brain fog from medication. I'm sure she said some other 💩 but I tuned out😂😂 oh and she doesn't care about the trolls anymore

• Haha
Now ye are all wrong it's not loungewear😂😂 or a book or a candle🙄 she's launching a brand and has a date for 30th sept. This year she wants to launch her own podcast, write a blog, launch her brand and give talks in school about early detection. Oh and she's going bk to work but only half the week coz of brain fog from medication. I'm sure she said some other 💩 but I tuned out😂😂 oh and she doesn't care about the trolls anymore
My god, the neck on her.
Going round to schools, to try and gain followers through her cancer stories.
She comes near my kids school, I won't be allowing them listen to her.

Reactions: 13
Little egg shaped Gail Platt head on her , scraping underneath the barrel for content. Just embarrassing at this stage.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s the last person who should be going to schools talking to anyone about anything.
I remember previously I think after she had her last treatment, she had mentioned about going to schools to talk about knowing your body etc. I think it might have been with the Irish cancer society that she was doing it with. Surely after the whole Gfm scandal The Irish Cancer Society wouldn't want to be associated with her.

• Heart
Why would she be going to schools doing talks on early detection? I heard her on that podcast and she was very mocking towards a follower who asked would she do a demo on how to check for lumps. Basically insinuated they were pervy for asking. She’s too immature to give talks to anyone about anything

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I remember previously I think after she had her last treatment, she had mentioned about going to schools to talk about knowing your body etc. I think it might have been with the Irish cancer society that she was doing it with. Surely after the whole Gfm scandal The Irish Cancer Society wouldn't want to be associated with her.
I wouldn’t be happy to have her speak to my child. She is not someone who is in any way influential to teenagers. Get a real professional in or someone who isn’t all about themselves

Reactions: 14
Why would she be going to schools doing talks on early detection? I heard her on that podcast and she was very mocking towards a follower who asked would she do a demo on how to check for lumps. Basically insinuated they were pervy for asking. She’s too immature to give talks to anyone about anything
Wow seriously? Ffs!
No way she should be allowed near schools.
I didn’t know much about her until recently and can’t watch her stories cos I’m blocked but she is sounding more and more like a horrible childish brat the more I read about her here.

Reactions: 8
If she ended up in my kids school - said kid would be armed with a question re people raising money and not using it for what its ment!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She will be her own downfall - she can’t come on her stories without being offensive or bratty. Can’t admit when she’s wrong. She should just hang up the Instagram boots. She’s way way too unlikeable and inauthentic for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.