Shannen Joyce #9 Liar Scammer Liar Moaner Liar Bully Liar Troller

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see that absolute clown Orlagh Winters put up a grid post about this shitshow. She’s like a missing Dingle cousin, the cut of her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I see that absolute clown Orlagh Winters put up a grid post about this shitshow. She’s like a missing Dingle cousin, the cut of her.
She jumps on anything for a bit if exposure 🤣 I had to on follow ages ago as I couldn’t take the sanctimonious chats any longer!!

Reactions: 7
I can’t make head nor tail of the tea spill comment section it’s all in rag order!

Reactions: 2
It's on the teaspill Post x
How are these people all missing the point??? Yes no one cares typically, but they do when the beneficiary:
a) said they’d donate it
b) it was pointed out that they didn’t need the funds in the first place as their treatment was paid for, the intended purpose was completely falsified
c) they let it go 165K over budget without switching it off
d) they tried to deflect the situation by throwing a terminally ill woman under the bus, trolling her, and then have the audacity to bring it up again in an effort to redeem their crappy behavior.

these influencers have no idea what they’re sticking up for, they have one side of the story (and it’s lies) they have to be morally inept or absolutely moronic to defend her.

i also think some of them have an obvious agenda against teaspill and tattle so are latching onto that. Julie for one mentioned teaspill and tattle as her motive for sticking up for Shannen, she didn’t state it outright but it was more than obvious. Notice how the ones with lower IQs are the only ones “advocating”. They’re letting Shannen manipulate them, they’re turning the narrative into “people want receipts for how their GFM is spent” and that’s not it at all! They’re only making themselves look more questionable as influencers by sticking up for her

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Who would Shannen’s local TD be?
James o Connor FF

How are these people all missing the point??? Yes no one cares typically, but they do when the beneficiary:
a) said they’d donate it
b) it was pointed out that they didn’t need the funds in the first place as their treatment was paid for, the intended purpose was completely falsified
c) they let it go 165K over budget without switching it off
d) they tried to deflect the situation by throwing a terminally ill woman under the bus, trolling her, and then have the audacity to bring it up again in an effort to redeem their crappy behavior.

these influencers have no idea what they’re sticking up for, they have one side of the story (and it’s lies) they have to be morally inept or absolutely moronic to defend her.

i also think some of them have an obvious agenda against teaspill and tattle so are latching onto that. Julie for one mentioned teaspill and tattle as her motive for sticking up for Shannen, she didn’t state it outright but it was more than obvious. Notice how the ones with lower IQs are the only ones “advocating”. They’re letting Shannen manipulate them, they’re turning the narrative into “people want receipts for how their GFM is spent” and that’s not it at all! They’re only making themselves look more questionable as influencers by sticking up for her
I just cannot for the life of me understand why she didn't just put up the receipts to stop all this drama. Comment on the post said she sent the proof to a friend,and a friend sent it to TS and that it was seen and that person was then blocked. Why send to a friend first,why not put it up herself.

Reactions: 9
I don't believe she sent anything to anyone in regards to proof.
I smell bullshit

Reactions: 8
Isnt she pals with liz? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 As much as I believe that Shannen sent herself the babygros for attention and that she is a really damaged person…..in relation to GFM, I do kind of agree with what orlagh is saying.. 😭
I do as well but it doesn’t apply to this situation. It’s a different subject altogether

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In theory I agree with Orlagh but I do think this situation is unique. It went €160k OVER the original target for one, she said she’d donate the remainder after 12 months and she’s never updated the page letting people know how the money was used like millions of Go Fund Me pages do.
She’s behaved appallingly since but that’s kind of the crux of it for me. If she was just honest she wouldn’t be here and she wouldn’t even have a thread on Tattle. Greed is an awful thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
All of these scummy instahuns defending Shannen probably were disgusted at Amber Heard when she repeatedly said that the pledged the money to charity and then never donated it!
Shannen pledged the remainder of her GFM to the 2 wards who treated her so well and then to change someone life, she has not provided any proof that this has happened.
Shannen would 100% have made a big deal of donating to the wards and would've lapped up the photo ops with Seamus and Larry,
She has affected many more cancer patients with her greed and I do not understand how these disgusting instahuns can defend her and say she should spend the money as she wishes. At every point of her GFM campaign, it was stated that any money not used for essential living expenses or medical treatment would be donated back to help other people with a cancer diagnosis, this was a big reason why people vontinued to donate, they TRUSTED Shannen to do the right thing with the money.
Shannen has deprived other cancer patients of the help she pledged, she is truly the lowest of the low

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Isnt she pals with liz? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 As much as I believe that Shannen sent herself the babygros for attention and that she is a really damaged person…..in relation to GFM, I do kind of agree with what orlagh is saying.. 😭
She is a pal of Liz alright. I don't agree, I donate to animal charities for the money to be spent on the animals and not sending the staff to concerts. I want to know that I donated in good faith. And a smile for a moment 🤪 she will be smiling for a long time. Just thinking did someone use that phrase before about smile for a moment on a troll account or caller out page?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
There’s some morons out there in the instahun world isn’t there? At least knowing they’re at home snapping pics of their kids or their lunch for Instagram or means we’re less likely to encounter them in our real lives… A blessing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who is advising Shannen with her business right now? How is she going to launch a brand with so much ambiguity around how she got the funding and whether she has deprived cancer patients of funds that were pledged to them?
These instahun brands rely so much on people being influenced to buy them and people buying into the influencer themselves. She cannot launch while this is so present in people minds as she is associated with misusing money donated in good faith.
Why on earth would she think people would give her more money?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.