Shannen Joyce #9 Liar Scammer Liar Moaner Liar Bully Liar Troller

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last week when the stories of Shannen being 'trolled' hit Facebook, RSVP live in particular were very quick to delete any comments that did not suit their narrative including those from @Missymeister which was disgraceful.
The problem is that Shannen has done nothing wrong legally and is very quick to paint herself as the victim so it does seem that noone is willing to call her out publicly. At the end of the day, simply put, the money is hers. GFM is unregulated and this needs to change.
It is very telling that none of Shannens friends have reshared her stories or posted any support for her, including that awful Carly one who was hyping Shannen up on that podcast, none of them want to be associated with someone who has done such an awful thing.
At the end of the day, the excess was to be donated to either the hospitals or individuals who desperately needed the help, and Shannen has taken that help away. So Brenda is not the only person with cancer who has suffered as a result of Shannens actions, there are many more who needed that help. The money may have been donated to Shannen personally, but there was also a provision that it would help many others.
If we all emailed media outlets with our concerns about the regulations for Go fund me then we could get a story out. They may not involve Shannon Joyce's name but it would mention how a local "blogger wannabe" has so many questioning helping the likes of go fund me and charitable pages because none of the money donated was used to this person's page was used for what it was requested for. Also the likes of influencer
Bullying, how they hold so many people over a barrel with their calling out and their lies. I'm emailing away here, I think she needs to be outed. She is a bully and a liar. My friend runs a charity herself and they have to account for every single penny given or they could be in trouble with the regulator's. It's time the laws of go fund me change and also the time for change to stop bloggers bullying people.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If we all emailed media outlets with our concerns about the regulations for Go fund me then we could get a story out. They may not involve Shannon Joyce's name but it would mention how a local "blogger wannabe" has so many questioning helping the likes of go fund me and charitable pages because none of the money donated was used to this person's page was used for what it was requested for. Also the likes of influencer
Bullying, how they hold so many people over a barrel with their calling out and their lies. I'm emailing away here, I think she needs to be outed. She is a bully and a liar. My friend runs a charity herself and they have to account for every single penny given or they could be in trouble with the regulator's. It's time the laws of go fund me change and also the time for change to stop bloggers bullying people.
You are so right, things will not change unless a stand is made. I will send some emails myself.
These bloggers who think they are untouchable should be held accountable like everyone else

• Heart
Reactions: 13
You are so right, things will not change unless a stand is made. I will send some emails myself.
These bloggers who think they are untouchable should be held accountable like everyone else
If you’re doing that can you please re share emails and a template used

Reactions: 10
I read here you can request your donation back from gfm. I haven't bothered up to now but I'm going to figure out how ro request it and take my hard earned money back off her. It sent me over the edge when she was so flippant in her remarks saying mostly family and friends donated to her fund. The arrogance and ignorance from her is on another level!

Reactions: 15
Delighted that TeaSpill has uted her and highlighted this again. Am shocked about her 'launch' considering its probably the GFM money shes using as i dont see any viable business using her as a face for their brand. Would just love to see this end once and for all with an explanation re the GFM & thats it, i can unfollow her cos lets face it, she has nothing going for her. Fair play to her yesterday for minding her own child but she had to accost 4 other kids to entertain her. What a dose

Reactions: 11
I said this a couple of threads back before everything really escalated that she really needs to address the GFM. It was mentioned at some point by Shannen to teaspill that she no longer had the money. She needs to tell everyone where it is gone and just deal with the fall out from that. The reason all of this has escalated is because she refuses to address it. You can’t ask for the support of hundreds of people (maybe thousands) when it is convenient and then shut down any conversation when it is inconvenient, which is basically what she has done

Reactions: 22
She thought she was being smart and funny with that comment about buying the plants and I honestly feel like it’s a kick in the teeth to those who donated. The MS society of Ireland often invite me and hubby for a night event when they are doing things and a lot of the time they pay for a lot and offer free stays to help your relationship or family, particularly when I had the colostomy bag fitted with a new baby. But I have always said no thanks because at that time I didn’t need that however at least it’s a genuine service if I ever did. And that’s from the goodness of people donating. She has ruined that ; I haven’t donated a penny since her and I live with a condition myself I should be chief fundraiser. She’s tainted it all

Reactions: 23
I said this a couple of threads back before everything really escalated that she really needs to address the GFM. It was mentioned at some point by Shannen to teaspill that she no longer had the money. She needs to tell everyone where it is gone and just deal with the fall out from that. The reason all of this has escalated is because she refuses to address it. You can’t ask for the support of hundreds of people (maybe thousands) when it is convenient and then shut down any conversation when it is inconvenient, which is basically what she has done
If I am remembering correctly back in Jan 2021 when there was an update on the GFM she said it was in credit union (or accounts) sitting there & once she hit a year cancer free she would donate & change someone's life.
She then said it was all gone to Tea Spill & then said it was nobodies business.

I imagine when she said it was all gone it was being sunk into this launch whatever it is.

I genuinely wish her well, but if something returns and she doesn't have money she is genuinely screwed she will never be in a position to ask for a penny. That would be my BIGGEST concern. Get back to work keep the head down, donate locally where you can while keeping something as an emergency.

Reactions: 11
I see Julie has now replied to Brenda on the tea spill picture. Just go away and leave her alone Julie 🤷

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The family wouldn't be scum, they would be a respectable family that the rest of them all keep to themselves, I am surprised one of the family commented like that, they wouldn't usually be involved in drama, don't know where they got Shannen from, she is the opposite of the rest of the family, that's both sides hers and Barry's
I reckon that they are so embarrassed by her and her behaviour, they are such a respected family in the town and this is how she carries on. I really think she the type that there is no talking too, it would be her way or the highway.

Reactions: 3
Julie making the situation all about her!!! As usual.... the only one ever effected by cancer, pulling the "poor me card AGAIN" BORE OFF JULIE, I THOUGHT YOU DIDNT READ HERE😴
Jaysus what is that profile picture about - she really must just lash ronseal on 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I reckon that they are so embarrassed by her and her behaviour, they are such a respected family in the town and this is how she carries on. I really think she the type that there is no talking too, it would be her way or the highway.
Why did her stepmother and mother both jump to support her last night if they are not like her though. Both her mother and Shannen liked a message from her stepmother in reply to a lady in where she called her a muppet for asking about the Gfm. Then her mother liked Shannens smart reply she bought the flowers with it 🤷 Funnily that message disappeared, yet again Shannen responding without thinking and then a quick delete, however the screenshots are already taken and are going nowhere.

Reactions: 18
Julie making the situation all about her!!! As usual.... the only one ever effected by cancer, pulling the "poor me card AGAIN" BORE OFF JULIE, I THOUGHT YOU DIDNT READ HERE😴
Shock Julie lies 😂. I hAVe ProOF - ok Julie. Good detective work 😂. Once again Julie - nothing to do with you. Piss off to the mobile home and leave the kids at the mothers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Shock Julie lies 😂. I hAVe ProOF - ok Julie. Good detective work 😂. Once again Julie - nothing to do with you. Piss off to the mobile home and leave the kids at the mothers
Missy had one post about Julie I think and its a joke, nothing bad said. Julie is full of donkey :poop: never seen Julie's spellings and grammar so good. Goes to show its all an act.

Screenshot_20220706_092927_com.huawei.browser_edit_73339136441933.jpg

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.