Shannen Joyce #9 Liar Scammer Liar Moaner Liar Bully Liar Troller

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remind me is she same cow that asked for non stop prayers before scans and hospital appointments. Portraying the pathetic sick person suited when it helped reign in the euros. Karma
And all the lighting of candles, she’s a right cow.

Reactions: 5
Girls I’ve COVID for the 2nd time 😒. Feeling very low and very drained. Meant to have treatment Friday but if my bloods don’t improve it’s a no no. Pissed off 💕💕

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Girls I’ve COVID for the 2nd time 😒. Feeling very low and very drained. Meant to have treatment Friday but if my bloods don’t improve it’s a no no. Pissed off 💕💕
Oh Brenda that's tit (there's no other word for it!!)
I hope you start to feel better tomorrow and your bloods are ok for Friday. Take care of yourself 😘❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Thanks hun. It’s tit for sure…… my neutrophils are rock bottom. Will prob have to be admitted into hospital tmro…… I’m so low

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Ah that's 💩. Mind yourself and hope you feel better soon and the bloods improve for you❤

Reactions: 2
She has lost 56 followers today so far according to social blade. The competition managed to halt the slide for a couple days but she is back in familiar territory of losing whatever followers she hasn’t blocked. This made me smile 🤣
That's the Catholic following gone

• Haha
Reactions: 12
1. The awkwardness about waving in mass isn’t anything to do with anxiety. Sure the same questions fly through my own head when I’m asked to do something on the spot- it’s just awkwardness. It’s not anxiety.

2. The sand/salt thing: what on Earth?? How does she have the time to do that? And what is the point? If it was a ‘mom hack’ you’d at least expect her child to be doing it

Reactions: 6
Remind me is she same cow that asked for non stop prayers before scans and hospital appointments. Portraying the pathetic sick person suited when it helped reign in the euros. Karma
Yes! Great point! More attention/sympathy seeking🙄

1. The awkwardness about waving in mass isn’t anything to do with anxiety. Sure the same questions fly through my own head when I’m asked to do something on the spot- it’s just awkwardness. It’s not anxiety.

2. The sand/salt thing: what on Earth?? How does she have the time to do that? And what is the point? If it was a ‘mom hack’ you’d at least expect her child to be doing it
I'm being so petty right now but the sand thing is a desperate attempt at engagement. Yep she made two little bowls of coloured sand. However, the finished product she shows are a set..a cheap set my daughter has one messy and an eyesore lol. She had a bucket of pastel chalks but if you look at the colours in the unicorn bottle the bottom ones are red she poured pink and blue no?? Something stupid but again being disingenuous

Oh god Missy, please mind yourself, will be thinking of you x

Wonder was this person blocked 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Oh she still going on about the candles and sharing messages from people and making fun of them. And then to say can ye light candles to stop them sending messages and the smile🙄She is one smug witch cannot wait for it all to come crashing down around her

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Oh she still going on about the candles and sharing messages from people and making fun of them. And then to say can ye light candles to stop them sending messages and the smile🙄She is one smug witch cannot wait for it all to come crashing down around her
Yes I was like cheeky bleep but smug witch is far more suited to her Jesus there's a pile of shite to come out with I was lighting a candle to the universe Jesus she's 1 thick stupid witch all the same I just had to unfollow her there

Reactions: 10
Well I can tell you I just gave a huge sigh of relief there…….. The GFM will not be used for Roisins communion as we just heard from Shannen, she offers up to the universe for good vibes so no Catholic God ceremony needed so I’m going to presume she’s not making it. The GFM is safe for now

PS know your audience Shannen you’re down another load of followers after that story

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I rarely post, I’m more of a lurker but I am actually shocked about how dense Shannen is!
Surely it is widely accepted that if you are asked to light a candle it is seen as a religious symbol; a prayer to wish someone well??

I am not religious but anytime I have been asked to light a candle I go to a local church to do so, I wouldn’t think to light some scented candle at home??

AND then to share that persons post, she is truly clueless and really cannot read the room! This has me proper annoyed!
@Missymeister wishing you a speedy recovery from COVID, I have it for the second time too and it’s an awful dose. I hope it doesn’t delay your treatment for too long.
As a cancer survivor I find NOTHING relatable, compassionate, understanding, caring, mindful or warm about Shannen 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Thats some bad ol tan 😂😂

and I'm sorry in Ireland its a well known fact asking someone to light a candle USUALLY means going to church and light a candle at one of the statues and saying a prayer.
If this is different its usually when people are ASKED to light a candle in there window in a wave of light scenario and shared on SM.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 14
its the constant trying to cover it all up (with a random hair comment in the middle) . She boils my blood! She did ask for prayers and candles many times , if i remember correctly ? All i want to know is where is the GFM money..she can do or say whatever she wants after that, i wont be following her.. but that's half the attraction with people is the waiting to see if she'll ever explain where it is ..she knows that too. what a f*cking dose!

Thats some bad ol tan 😂😂

and I'm sorry in Ireland its a well known fact asking someone to light a candle USUALLY means going to church and light a candle at one of the statues and saying a prayer.
If this is different its usually when people are ASKED to light a candle in there window in a wave of light scenario and shared on SM.
Probably applied the tan last Saturday and only just had time to showier today...oh sorry, i forgot she had a LOONNG shower the other day.. Since when is announcing to the world that you hada shower 'a thing'

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.