Shannen Joyce #9 Liar Scammer Liar Moaner Liar Bully Liar Troller

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone who pays money anywhere irrespective of where has a right to know where that money is gone. I ask my school for a breakdown of where my contribution goes, can’t give me one I won’t pay it. Same with anything.

And has been said already, if your happy to give your money and not ask where it’s gone good for you but that doesn’t make your right but the person who wants to know wrong

It also goes to show the lack of integrity within the general population and also within media circles. No one wants to dirty their own bib

Reactions: 24
It is the lack of transparency that is frustrating people, shannen is being deliberately evasive and is now manipulating stupider instahuns to try to change the narrative.
I think at this point Shannen cannot account for where the money went as so much of it went on small luxuries and in small amounts funding her brand but she does not realise that this conversation will not go away until she admits how much she donated to charity

Reactions: 16
It is the lack of transparency that is frustrating people, shannen is being deliberately evasive and is now manipulating stupider instahuns to try to change the narrative.
I think at this point Shannen cannot account for where the money went as so much of it went on small luxuries and in small amounts funding her brand but she does not realise that this conversation will not go away until she admits how much she donated to charity
Totally ageee...We should comment under every post she puts up where has GFM money gone to? If she’s nothing to hide she’d have revealed all by now.

Reactions: 7
I think this is what they are referring to. No response from TS to it so who knows!
So why can’t Shannen provide this “breakdown” on her own page - this would literally put an end to the whole discussion 🙄
Like I said, if she had donated substantial amounts there would have been press photos and big cheques. She’s a liar

Reactions: 23
So why can’t Shannen provide this “breakdown” on her own page - this would literally put an end to the whole discussion 🙄
Like I said, if she had donated substantial amounts there would have been press photos and big cheques. She’s a liar
Because she knows people would spew if they knew the truth about a) what it was spent on and/or b) how much of it is left

There’s literally no other reason to hide the figures or receipts. According to her people don’t care what it was spent on so why not tell us?

Reactions: 13
There's no way Shannen would allow Tea Spill the honour of revealing where the money was spent if there was nothing to hide. She would come on her stories looking really vulnerable and paint herself as the victim of a huge witch hunt and smugly reveal that she had donated it all to charity last year when she was supposed to!
She lost a fortune in brand deals when her agency dropped her, she would've made the reveal before that happened.
She is making herself look shadier by the day

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What I can't understand is what did she spend it on... It's a huge amount of money to blow on not very obvious things.

I think it's banked away until the heat comes off and it will go towards a house.

Reactions: 11
I didn't donate to her but began following her when the gofundme was being shared etc
If I did donate and she promised once the year was up she'd give an update, and she updated us all with ah lads I did spend it on a holiday, car, house whatever and was genuine about it, I'd respect her more than the way she's hiding and being so cocky about the whole thing.

Once you've lost that respect of so many people I dont think you can ever get it back especially if your avoiding what people need from you in order to move on.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don’t know why anyone is putting any weight on what that sarah Ashling one is saying.
It’s like amber heard saying ‘I gave the proof of paying the money to charity to a friend who i asked to send to my lawyers: it’s not my fault they didn’t send it on’
Instead of AH producing it herself.
It smacks of ‘I have loads of pics of bruises after he hit me but I don’t know why my legal team didn’t introduce to evidence ‘
Same vibe completely.
Also if this girl knows so much about the list re expenditure why doesn’t she know Shannon?
I have always suspected that the money was put into a house: I don’t think she still has it.
If she still had it she could pretend she was still gonna donate it and give some bs reason as to why she couldn’t do it now:
I think it’s gone; and she doesn’t want to admit she has bought a house when so many are struggling to get on the property ladder:
Whatever about eyelashes, and nails; no way did anyone donate for a whole house to be bought.

I agree with @Nijinsky_92 , that once you lose the trust of the people or there is a whisper about dishonesty/fraud/misappropriation of funds, it’s curtains. You don’t come back from that.
and she wants to be an instahun and if she could still, she’d gamble the money and pretend she was gonna donate it. If she still had it.
Also, she told Us it’s gone

I agree with @Nijinsky_92 , that once you lose the trust of the people or there is a whisper about dishonesty/fraud/misappropriation of funds, it’s curtains. You don’t come back from that.
and she wants to be an instahun and if she could still, she’d gamble the money and pretend she was gonna donate it. If she still had it.
Also, she told Us it’s gone

Reactions: 8
I feel that all of this could have been so easily rectified from the beginning. I don’t think anyone is disagreeing that it is a good idea for her to keep SOME of the money in the event that she receives a further diagnoses..however, the attitude that she has acquired regarding the money is very poor. For the public to demand to see receipts of where the money is gone is ridiculous, but she really should come out and give a general direction of where the money is gone. It was not meant as a reward for her to do as she’s pleases, people donated in good faith.

I’m still so intrigued about this “brand”..anyone have any idea what it is? Is it even happening?

Reactions: 13
The brand will be more cheap crap from China.
My guess is something like a wellness journal or something toward mental health 😬

Reactions: 9
I didn't donate to her but began following her when the gofundme was being shared etc
If I did donate and she promised once the year was up she'd give an update, and she updated us all with ah lads I did spend it on a holiday, car, house whatever and was genuine about it, I'd respect her more than the way she's hiding and being so cocky about the whole thing.

Once you've lost that respect of so many people I dont think you can ever get it back especially if your avoiding what people need from you in order to move on.
Exactly right. Reputation is everything really and a reputation that gets damaged or sullied is really difficult to recover from. It’s the meat for the PR industry in a way. Someone can have millions in the bank (or tens of thousands from a go fund me) but if they have a bad reputation then you really can't buy a good one back so to speak. You have to be genuine and people can spot fakes and be vocal about it too. The phrase "hoist by your own petard" springs to mind from it all i.e. the boxing clever podcast with an agenda to decry trolls and bullies on Tattle, to square them away, to exploit people expressing opinions and use them to fuel victim playing but getting a solid right cross clap back about hypocrisy, dishonesty etc. with it all knocking down your reputation. I'd say she is reeking about having been so aggrandizing about donating the money to charities and to help others as that's what those critical are (correctly) pointing to as she clearly hasn't kept her word. If you cultivate a reputation of not keeping your word then forget about even thinking about developing a business/brand particularly when you are belligerent about getting asked about that word i.e. who in their right mind would trust someone like that and do business with them. The irony of it all being that what others have done here in donating to Missy to tick a bucket list item is precisely the sort of kindness which Shannen espoused with the rest of the excess go fund me donations. I don’t think anyone empathetic would have minded if she made such promises and acted intermittently in donating to people in need but, at the same time, said she’d be keeping the excess in an account in case her cancer returned down the line. It was a fumble to that end and it should be in no way surprising if people, whether they be anonymous or outed in public, calls her out on probably using that donated money for lifestyle funds and personal business branding.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’d love to be wrong I’d love to see that she made donations to reputable sources. But it will be awful to see the money sunk into white label “Merch”

she has no charisma, she’s not creative in any way. She has no unique talent so what possible brand or launch could she possibly bring that would justify using the donated money?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.