Shannen Joyce #9 Liar Scammer Liar Moaner Liar Bully Liar Troller

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish Shannen continued health but I don't wish her well with a brand launch because she is a grifter who used her Cancer for gaining money. No charity can spend nearly 200 grand without some element of transparency.

Reactions: 17
Why did her stepmother and mother both jump to support her last night if they are not like her though. Both her mother and Shannen liked a message from her stepmother in reply to a lady in where she called her a muppet for asking about the Gfm. Then her mother liked Shannens smart reply she bought the flowers with it 🤷 Funnily that message disappeared, yet again Shannen responding without thinking and then a quick delete, however the screenshots are already taken and are going nowhere.
I did mean to add that to my previous post, that I’m shocked by her step mother reacting like that.

Reactions: 3
They miss the point that Brenda was blocked and couldn’t use her own page. I wish the right to block was removed. They use it far too freely.

Reactions: 10
Julie “the donkey” isn’t that much of a donkey now is she-commenting from her personal page rather than her “business” page

Julie “the donkey” isn’t that much of a donkey now is she-commenting from her personal page rather than her “business” page
She deleted the comment asking how can you upload pics to here, and when called out on it said what comments. Bloody dope it's all screenshotted above, these fools really are another level!

Reactions: 4
You can tell that Shannen and her family and complete bullies. I'd say they have the people of Youghal petrified to open their mouth.
Her comment last night snapping back about using the GFM to buy flowers for her garden really does sum her up.

Mark by words, Shannen Joyce - or Shannen BULSHITE Joyce (no amount of changing your name will help babe) - WILL BE found out. She's shot herself in the foot, many times, and people really are starting to see her true colours. Leaving aside the fact that she's a fraudulent thief - she is aggressive, vicious, spiteful...will I go on?

I've said it before, but the power of social media and strength in numbers - if everyone of us emailed the Boylan show (or whatever has the biggest reach)...then something has to be done. Let's do it for @Missymeister - I for one am not letting Shannen away with literally laughing in everyone's face.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why doesn't anyone defending Shannen not just say to her to just address where the money went. It was an obscene amount of money.

Reactions: 16
Someone in those screenshots said the original target was 10k. I had no idea it was so low!
It just seems totally bizarre that Go Fund Me hasn't some kind of policy to stop fundraisers once they reach target, or at least monitor and investigate any amount that's say, 10/15% over the original target - especially when it relates to something medical.

Wouldn't you love if this case reached the head honchos in Go Fund Me and it was used as part of new legislation!

Reactions: 12
I’d be wary of Liz’s intentions. She’s out for her own gain and will exploit others for a bit of inside gossip or to feel like she’s in the know. She always has to feel she is a cut above everyone else. She’s also a raging cringebag who nobody takes seriously!
Agree with you to an extent but I think all the Insta huns have their own agenda but at least Liz has the balls to call a spade a spade.
Still reeling that Shannen has the neck to say the GFM money is hers. Only because decent people donated it because they thought she needed it to save her life, not to launch some crappy, overpriced Chinese sweatshop tack.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.