Shann_adam #3 Gash for cash for hash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
5 am and she’s live already! Apparently had no sleep and looks off her face
25BD4BD4-9CB2-4382-A531-9310DC9FFF14.png

• Wow
Reactions: 4
5.30am, I've just woke for a wee, I've missed so much didn't know there was a new threat ergh so behind lol...

She's live now, make up on, doing make up at bedroom mirror, still laughing at comments, avoiding some comments too.

Acting really bleeping weird if u ask me

Reactions: 3
Im really not understanding ive been in a few lives tonight .she literally has more people in her lives than most .even more than dan sprag,repnick tv and maddie davies who all have over 1m
Up for work myself she’s awake doin eye slugs sniffing with a cokey runny nose 👃

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Seriously needs a welfare check coz at this rate she ain’t ever gonna get her children bk
Someone did call an ambulance the other night and apparently she was really rude to them and sent them on their way. You cant help someone that doesn't wanna be helped. Until it gets the point that she is sectioned and doesn't have a say in it.

I wouldn’t be surprised if she made it up about Adam hitting the little boy to cover the fact it was her own actions that got the kids taken into care
The school were emsiled weeks and weeks sgo replied to me from when we were all concerned when she was dragging Rueben off the bed and telling him horrible things
the school have since replied with a simple short email
View attachment 966941
Can anyone catch me up, what has been going on? I'll he honest for a couple of weeks I've scrolled past her videos, I always found her content a yawn fest but it got gradually worse. Seen a snippet of a live when she was really struggling to stay calm with the kids and stormed outside for a tab...

Has she lost them? Are they OK?

What horrible things has she said to them? She's on live now and has been a while barely saying a word 😳

Reactions: 2
Sat in silence staring at came sniffly nose

She’s had welfare checks visits from family and friends all get told to f off
Social can’t intervene until she says take me .
Correct me google it
She is a performer she loves the drama she’s a self obsessed self appointed local celebrity she’s deranged
I don’t doubt she’s grieving but staying up taking coke all night won’t help her psychosis nor will cannabis , copious amounts of monster rum etc
As for the absolute bleeping whoppers saying keep going Shann stay strong your amazing , simply bleeping die !!! how is putting two kids into care amazing or strong ??? Two innocent little souls now facing a life of uncertainty instability , why ??? Cause the going got tough and the amazing local celebrity burnt all her bridges of help and got out gave up let her kids go
By her live reaction right now she’s reading this SO SHANNON !!! Get bleeping help NOW !!!
get WELL
SAVE YOUR bleeping KIDS

Reactions: 5
I recon she’s been up all night on the sniff and now she’s on a come down. That’s why her moods changed

I recon she’s been up all night on the sniff and now she’s on a come down. That’s why her moods changed
No tit Sherlock should have seen her at 5am to now , nose is fucked can’t get anymore up , put kettle in but open a can of coke , jabbering on about shite , manic state about her ,

She was off her face in the early hours and people were asking lots of questions but there she was trying to do her make up!!
Those poor kids

No tit Sherlock should have seen her at 5am to now , nose is fucked can’t get anymore up , put kettle in but open a can of coke , jabbering on about shite , manic state about her ,
It would appear the last comments hit home , even Steve wonder could see she was reading on here .
She will come back brazen as duck after her comedown sleep sipping monster slating everyone OR maybe she might get her act together and start the biggest fight of her life sorting herself out to get her kids back

She was off her face in the early hours and people were asking lots of questions but there she was trying to do her make up!!
Those poor kids
The kids are away from her and safe

• Heart
  • Sad
Don’t need to be rude! I saw her at 5 am hence my post and comment!!

I also was awake just before 5am and there was a few hundred people watching her live, she was doing her make up and she noticed she had some leftover coke up one nostril and wiped it away on camera 🙈 she said she hadn’t slept all night and was laughing at people’s nice comments.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I also was awake just before 5am and there was a few hundred people watching her live, she was doing her make up and she noticed she had some leftover coke up one nostril and wiped it away on camera 🙈 she said she hadn’t slept all night and was laughing at people’s nice comments.
What's next from her i wonder....5am,live doing her make up....😱😱

I missed so much whilst I was sleeping. Has she done her make up to go back to bed?

• Haha
You can tell by her tiktoks she's been sniffing.
She's absolutely disgusting... she doesn't care about anyone but herself. Laughing at people thinking their the joke. No she's the joke.. cant afford this and that. But funny how she can afford monster coke and weed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.