Shann_adam #3 Gash for cash for hash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe time the police gave her a knock ?? They won’t attend for mental health concerns , that’s be tried , but concern for no contact surely they have to check then ?
The cynic in me is thinking if she was up at 530 doing her make up,apparently high as a kite is thinking she is sleeping it off...but,the other aide of me thinking...she's unusually quiet🙄

Reactions: 6
The cynic in me is thinking if she was up at 530 doing her make up,apparently high as a kite is thinking she is sleeping it off...but,the other aide of me thinking...she's unusually quiet🙄
I would go for the former. I reckon she crashed mid-morning and will only just be waking up.

Reactions: 4
Shes normally been on by now. For hours actually.. yes she was on at 5 this morning.. but something doesn't feel right. When she does hopefully come on people are going to bombard her with hope your ok we are worried this is going to get her back up even more and be even more stubborn. Fingers crossed she's sleeping!

• Heart
As much as she has frustrated me this week, I truly do hope she is okay.
I hope she swallows her pride sooner rather than later and takes the steps she needs to move forwards with her life with her children.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
As much as she has frustrated me this week, I truly do hope she is okay.
I hope she swallows her pride sooner rather than later and takes the steps she needs to move forwards with her life with her children.
I wonder if the drug issue has escalated as ..I'm sad I know,but i couldn't sleep last night either and was looking at some of her really old times toks,before and during Adam....and she really is a different person....I can't work it out regarding reuben either, he was always so quiet and didn't appear to have a "problem" back then...its weird....yes I'm a nosy cow I know but her behaviour has intrigued me of late 🙄

Reactions: 7
Something is definitely not right. I just hope she is safe

She’s probably still sleeping off last night, I don’t think she went to sleep at all did she? Although I’m hoping someone’s gone round, took her phone off her and made her see sense about accepting help and taking a break from online stuff!

She’s probably still sleeping off last night, I don’t think she went to sleep at all did she? Although I’m hoping someone’s gone round, took her phone off her and made her see sense about accepting help and taking a break from online stuff!
Fingers crossed this is the case.

Reactions: 3
Apparently. Although most mods seem to claim that.
Think this person is though...if its same Kelly,they were really close friends,went in holidays together she seemed to play a part I'm children's life? Even when she was with Adam......as I said in a another post..I was bored last night 😱😱😱(looking at some of her old videos and am shocked in the change in her!! )

She hasn’t been online on Instagram at all today. If she had it would usually say “active & how long ago” but it doesn’t because she hasn’t been active in so long. - it’s a bit worrying considering it’s nearly 7pm, yes she was awake at 5.30am, but that’s over 12hrs ago? So she’s not been awake and even been on ANY social media, I know that’s one of the first and many things I do when I wake up.

Attachments

Think this person is though...if its same Kelly,they were really close friends,went in holidays together she seemed to play a part I'm children's life? Even when she was with Adam......as I said in a another post..I was bored last night 😱😱😱(looking at some of her old videos and am shocked in the change in her!! )
As in,a long time friend,not just a randomer off tik tok!!!

Oh, interesting. I don't know a lot about the mods although most jump down people's throats. One (Steph) slags her off all the time elsewhere and loves to be centre of attention in the comments. I'm suspicious of her and think she's one of the tattlers on here.

• Wow
Oh, interesting. I don't know a lot about the mods although most jump down people's throats. One (Steph) slags her off all the time elsewhere and loves to be centre of attention in the comments. I'm suspicious of her and think she's one of the tattlers on here.
Yeah I've seen that...but am sure it's the same Kelly,who has been a long time good friend,so she must be gutted she can't get through to her! As I say I only know cos I couldn't sleep last night and was being nosy...🙄😳 the change in her is massive and that's the drugs.....exacerbated by poor mental health I guess she will say....I don't know, I'm no mental health expert as such, but have worked with people with substance misuse for a long time and they will blame anyone,anything,until admit they have a problem,she's poisoned herself with that bloody monster stuff too....really hope she is somewhere getting help right now...even though she's got right on my nerves all week with her stinking attitude....I shouldn't have watched so much of her lives but I've been isolating and bored 😱🥺

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.