Shann_adam #3 Gash for cash for hash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That stupid little laugh she does every 5 seconds is absolutely jarring. I dont know why people continue to suck up to her when she's proven she does not care one bit. They've literally been laughed at and yet they continue to act as if the sun shines out of her ass.

She is a disgrace to mental health, using it as an excuse to act appallingly. Hope she gets banned from tiktok very soon, she deserves no platform or influence.

She has proven last week she can get better, she cleaned her whole house, came off the drink and monsters, she stopped the drug use and did normal lives. However she very quickly discovered her views and gifts dropped when she was acting sane, this is all a huge drama in order for her to make more money and keep her viewers in the thousands.

Reactions: 8
Glad this forum exists i need somewhere to say this she is off her nut, the laughing is pathetic, she doesnt deserve kids in this sorry state! Andddddd Why is everyone on her live banging on about how good her make up looks, she looks tragic!!
She's gone now...the truth hurts??? She's a sad self centred individual who knows what game she is playing !

Reactions: 8
Do we have a new thread title and I’ll make one? Can someone do the recap when I’ve done it?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.