Shann_adam #3 Gash for cash for hash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a GFM set up for her in the bio of 'hannahlou2210' I however have been blocked by this girl so I'm unable to see or report the Gfm 🤷
I don't know why she requires a go fund account or what the actual purpose behind it is.. very strange,Just another poor girl been brainwashed by "the shann fam" 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Give the girl a bloody oscar 👏🏼 any sympathy I had for her has gone, she knows exactly what she’s doing. She removed mods because in her words she wanted to see the negatives. What she really means is that the hate generates more comments which boosts the algorithm and pushes her out on the fyp. She’s playing a game, a very dangerous game because at this rate she’s never going to have custody of those kids again
I've said same earlier,she's very clever and knows just what she's doing!!

There is a GFM set up for her in the bio of 'hannahlou2210' I however have been blocked by this girl so I'm unable to see or report the Gfm 🤷
I don't know why she requires a go fund account or what the actual purpose behind it is.. very strange,Just another poor girl been brainwashed by "the shann fam" 🙄
Oh dear God no😡😱😱

Reactions: 4
I feel sorry for her nan to be honest. She's isn't young anymore and she's looking after 2 kids and a little boy who needs more help now than ever. For her to call Shannon's auntie to come down and help her with the kids says something doesn't it!! She's taking the absolute piss out of her. She isnt going to be around forever to pick up the pieces what the hell is Shannon going to do then??

I think she's playing on this. To get gifts and people to feel sorry for her. So they give her money. Like she said shes only live to get money and the gifts.. shes making out no ones there for her... ermmmm who's got your kids while you sit at home for hours on tiktok playing the poor old Shannon card??

I rather have no man and have my kids at home with me any day of the week! She's got 2 healthy beautiful kids and she's feeling sorry for her self. Be damn grateful you've got children cause some woman can't!

Reactions: 6
I know the feeling im only watching as cooking tea .ive just started watching greys annatomy and hooked on it so hardly been on tiktok lately
Greys anatomy is the best I must have watched it about seven times now and with all those series that’s some serious medical knowledge I now have 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Greys anatomy is the best I must have watched it about seven times now and with all those series that’s some serious medical knowledge I now have 😂😂
Someone told me to watch it so i started it just after christmas and alreasy on season 3 and its made me want to be a nurse now haha

• Haha
Yet again she’s more sad about losing her boyfriend than losing her kids. Heartbreak is bloody hard… but not worse than your kids not being in your care!

The amount of go get your kids comments is shocking. They aren’t in her care for a reason. They’re in the best place possible the now.

Playing the victim again on live and its working! Adam being slagged off indirectly? Wish that poor bloke could defend himself!!

Same. Could easily be a surgeon now. Don’t need medical school, I’ve seen all the seasons 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Someone told me to watch it so i started it just after christmas and alreasy on season 3 and its made me want to be a nurse now haha
I bypassed the nurse bit I want to be a surgeon I’m just waiting for someone I work with to have a coratid artery and I’m all over it Meredith taught me well 😂

All she cares about is her ex boyfriend than her kids the way she's speaking to people is disgusting..

I feel sorry for her nan to be honest. She's isn't young anymore and she's looking after 2 kids and a little boy who needs more help now than ever. For her to call Shannon's auntie to come down and help her with the kids says something doesn't it!! She's taking the absolute piss out of her. She isnt going to be around forever to pick up the pieces what the hell is Shannon going to do then??

I think she's playing on this. To get gifts and people to feel sorry for her. So they give her money. Like she said shes only live to get money and the gifts.. shes making out no ones there for her... ermmmm who's got your kids while you sit at home for hours on tiktok playing the poor old Shannon card??

I rather have no man and have my kids at home with me any day of the week! She's got 2 healthy beautiful kids and she's feeling sorry for her self. Be damn grateful you've got children cause some woman can't!
Exactly this !!! She don't want those children...simple..or least reuben ...poor boy 🙄

Reactions: 1
I bypassed the nurse bit I want to be a surgeon I’m just waiting for someone I work with to have a coratid artery and I’m all over it Meredith taught me well 😂
Don’t think for a second I work anywhere good like a hospital or anything I work in a supermarket I’m just waiting for that one person to trip over some plastic or cardboard and I’m there 😂

Sorry guys I went off topic back to the car crash now ….

• Haha
I feel for people suffering, but this is getting boring now she is sat reading comments only picking out the bad ones then laughing at the ones who are trying to help, she has been doing this for days, the people who know her family know the truth with what she is like as a person, fed up off seeing this attention seeking girl just sitting there feeling sorry for herself, sorry rant over been a long time lurker on here but never comment

Reactions: 5
That girl doesn’t have a link in her profile for a GFM?

And I’ve finally got 5 minutes and she’s gone off live 🤦🏼‍♀️

Don’t think for a second I work anywhere good like a hospital or anything I work in a supermarket I’m just waiting for that one person to trip over some plastic or cardboard and I’m there 😂

Sorry guys I went off topic back to the car crash now ….
There is a greys annatomy thread on the tv and film bit i found it the other day .

Guys…
The relevant bodies are aware of Shans social media accounts and this place
Nobody has taken those kids out of her care because of one or two peoples concerns
They are gone because it was the only option
The kids are safe and being looked after
Shan is a full grown adult and if she has pushed the self destruct button nobody can help her until she wants it
If third parties want to fund her downward spiral thats on their conscience
Most of us are ordinary compassionate people and while we don’t like to see her in this state we also don’t like putting up with double standards or bullshit
The kids to us are the number one priority. They are not our kids they are her kids
So why the duck are they not her number one priority as well?
It is sad, that a bunch of strangers care more than she does

Reactions: 14
I just don't get it. I don't get the whole woe is me act just because she's no longer in a relationship. They weren't even together that long in the grand scheme of things.

It's really odd that she has divulged some really personal info regarding her kids, family etc & still won't spill the tea on why her & Claire fell out 🤔

Guys…
The relevant bodies are aware of Shans social media accounts and this place
Nobody has taken those kids out of her care because of one or two peoples concerns
They are gone because it was the only option
The kids are safe and being looked after
Shan is a full grown adult and if she has pushed the self destruct button nobody can help her until she wants it
If third parties want to fund her downward spiral thats on their conscience
Most of us are ordinary compassionate people and while we don’t like to see her in this state we also don’t like putting up with double standards or bullshit
The kids to us are the number one priority. They are not our kids they are her kids
So why the duck are they not her number one priority as well?
It is sad, that a bunch of strangers care more than she does
Sorry if this is a stupid question. But do social services look at things like tiktok lives? Or can they not do that?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.