Shann_adam #3 Gash for cash for hash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well said and hope you're ok, she really does make a.mockery of those genuinely suffering!!
I am @Faith thank you xx we have all been dealt different cards in life we just have to do our best. I have a son that keeps me going everyday 💖 xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Sorry if this is a stupid question. But do social services look at things like tiktok lives? Or can they not do that?
They look at anything they think is relevant and public
Look at the CJ court papers. They mentioned her TikTok

Reactions: 2
I’m wondering if her and Claire fell out about something drug related as it was not long after manleys party I think .

Reactions: 3
I’m wondering if her and Claire fell out about something drug related as it was not long after manleys party I think .
That’s a good call. Maybe she witnessed her with her baggy at the party

She said the other day she'll send all her lives to her social worker as she's got nothing to hard... ermmmm questionable

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm not sure on how much of it is truth, but there was someone spamming her comments earlier saying she kissed care bears fella🤷 I didn't really follow any of them at this point to know the truth behind it. But that's what was said in comments earlier on

I get that she is struggling with everything in her life seems to be falling apart and it would be hard for anyone to deal with it all.....however what I don't get is why is she not trying to sort her tit out to show SS that she wants to sort her life out and get her kids back!! All she keeps blabbering on about is how much she wants to be a bride, hair extensions and boob job blah blah...not once did she mention her kids.

Not sure what the lives for hours everyday is about where she is high as a kite and just laughs at people who want to help her but she gladly will take their money, she is there for money and money only. At end of the day we are only hearing her side, there is always two sides and the truth,but as it's been said on here if Shannon herself isn't allowed to go to her Grandma's, there must be a reason. I'm running out of sympathy now and going by some people in the comments, so are a lot of other people.

Reactions: 9
I'm not sure on how much of it is truth, but there was someone spamming her comments earlier saying she kissed care bears fella🤷 I didn't really follow any of them at this point to know the truth behind it. But that's what was said in comments earlier on
Bloody hell must be desperate 🤮 bet he tasted like an actual whole pig!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I get that she is struggling with everything in her life seems to be falling apart and it would be hard for anyone to deal with it all.....however what I don't get is why is she not trying to sort her tit out to show SS that she wants to sort her life out and get her kids back!! All she keeps blabbering on about is how much she wants to be a bride, hair extensions and boob job blah blah...not once did she mention her kids.

Not sure what the lives for hours everyday is about where she is high as a kite and just laughs at people who want to help her but she gladly will take their money, she is there for money and money only. At end of the day we are only hearing her side, there is always two sides and the truth,but as it's been said on here if Shannon herself isn't allowed to go to her Grandma's, there must be a reason. I'm running out of sympathy now and going by some people in the comments, so are a lot of other people.
Did you hear when she said ‘I really want a boob job and hair extensions and someone to marry me…’ and then about 5 seconds later said ‘and oh yeah of course, my kids to be happy’ How lovely they are an after thought that she nearly forgot about. Makes me so sad for them, they must be so confused after Adam leaving, coming back, leaving again and now they living away from her. Like why is that not slapping her awake and making her want to sort herself out. But no she’s just getting drunk and high and being spiteful to anyone willing to help instead. 😒

• Angry
  • Wow
Did you hear when she said ‘I really want a boob job and hair extensions and someone to marry me…’ and then about 5 seconds later said ‘and oh yeah of course, my kids to be happy’ How lovely they are an after thought that she nearly forgot about. Makes me so sad for them, they must be so confused after Adam leaving, coming back, leaving again and now they living away from her. Like why is that not slapping her awake and making her want to sort herself out. But no she’s just getting drunk and high and being spiteful to anyone willing to help instead. 😒
money is her world …. End of …. Not kids not morals not family , that she desperately bleats on about .

If somebody walked in and offered her £500 to eat her cats tit she would .

• Sick
Im really not understanding ive been in a few lives tonight .she literally has more people in her lives than most .even more than dan sprag,repnick tv and maddie davies who all have over 1m

The first split with Adam and fall out with Claire was literally after that weekend....all
happened at once!! Intriguing 👀

Adam officially changed his Facebook status to single today. Shan's has been single since the beginning of her breakdown.

• Sad
She said the other day she'll send all her lives to her social worker as she's got nothing to hard... ermmmm questionable
Shows how out of it she is if she thinks her lives are "ok"😱 I would have more respect for her if she was open and said " I'm a mess,I've lost my tit,I can't cope"...but no,all she can say is " I'm good" I'm half left"..(that really pisses me off)or even worse just laughs it off....😡

• Heart
Why is it when she'd be on live with her kids in the background, she'd start shouting at them etc and everyone in the comments would be saying you're doing a great job shan, keep it up shan you're doing amazing. Sorry?! Why are you praising someone for shouting at their kids?

• Wow
Her hardcore fans always say she’s the best mum in the world. If they are parents, or ever want kids… I feel sorry for the kids

I've been watching the drama unfold for a few days now, she's obviously heading towards a drug fuelled breakdown. Sad really that the only ones who will suffer is her 2 little kids, someone needs to shake her back to reality and make her see the damage she's creating won't be able to be fixed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.