Shann_adam #3 Gash for cash for hash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s in full on meltdown mode at the minute, the way she is on live is a really doesn’t give a tit attitude about anyone or anything. I can see her kids staying at grandmas for a good while. Imagine the social watching her lives, my god they’d have a field day. If she wants her kids back she needs to sort herself out and fast, she’s getting worse by the day.

If she’s sniffing daily which by the looks of it she is, she must be spending near enough a few hundred quid a week on it, people are still gifting her but not as much as they used to. Like I said on the other thread, she will have to give the kids benefit money to her grandma if they are with her for a longer period of time, so less money for her to spend on sniff.

Reactions: 4
I red that reply as rude. But honestly she took a phone call and came off live after receiving the call. Don't get me wrong I know someone personal to me who had her kids removed from her care from social services, she went completely off the rails, it's like a repeat of it all. She did eventually pull her big girl pants up and sort her life out for her self and kids.

Its all very concerning to watch.
From dropping coke bags on the floor.
Being rude to health professionals.
Basically telling social services to duck off.
Her kids being removed.
Her relationship being over.

She is at breaking point but it I'd very hard to accept help when your shield is up.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She’s in full on meltdown mode at the minute, the way she is on live is a really doesn’t give a tit attitude about anyone or anything. I can see her kids staying at grandmas for a good while. Imagine the social watching her lives, my god they’d have a field day. If she wants her kids back she needs to sort herself out and fast, she’s getting worse by the day.

If she’s sniffing daily which by the looks of it she is, she must be spending near enough a few hundred quid a week on it, people are still gifting her but not as much as they used to. Like I said on the other thread, she will have to give the kids benefit money to her grandma if they are with her for a longer period of time, so less money for her to spend on sniff.
She Will.lose her bloody house if carries on,unless it's paid for by housing benefit? He downward spiral is spiralling very quickly!!

She Will.lose her bloody house if carries on,unless it's paid for by housing benefit? He downward spiral is spiralling very quickly!!
She is on benefits, sick pay, money for the kids and gets her rent paid. But if she doesn’t get her kids back eventually she will get bedroom taxed and have to pay for the spare bedrooms and won’t get all the rent paid, so potentially lose the house.

• Wow
She is on benefits, sick pay, money for the kids and gets her rent paid. But if she doesn’t get her kids back eventually she will get bedroom taxed and have to pay for the spare bedrooms and won’t get all the rent paid, so potentially lose the house.
[/QUOyeah that's what I was thinking....but in my experience,people.like her always come up smelling of ros
Folk like her in my experience always come up smelling of roses so sure she.will find her way around it..probably make her millions on O F 🙄😳

Isn't there anyone who knows this girl personally or knows family or even knows Adam, anyone that can help her In anyway. I know she's got to want help but the person we all see now is a totally different person to who I saw a couple of months ago. Quite sad to see her self destruction

Isn't there anyone who knows this girl personally or knows family or even knows Adam, anyone that can help her In anyway. I know she's got to want help but the person we all see now is a totally different person to who I saw a couple of months ago. Quite sad to see her self destruction
There have been a few people trying to help...she wouldn't answer the door to her best friend the other night......i personally don't know her...its just from what I've seen...she's pushing everyone away? The live when her aunty came in to the house the other day also( apparently come to help with children),she was so rude to her it was embarrassing
I think she's pushing people away cos she doesn't want to hear the truth about her drug habit etc which she's exposed herself over past few days.....she won't want to hear the home truths that she desperately needs to hear!

And as for Adam....after the allegations thrown at him....if interested him I wouldn't go near her.....for his own sake!! He.must be tormented cos he did "seem to really love her" I know we only see what we see on social media,but that's how he came across!! ??

There have been a few people trying to help...she wouldn't answer the door to her best friend the other night......i personally don't know her...its just from what I've seen...she's pushing everyone away? The live when her aunty came in to the house the other day also( apparently come to help with children),she was so rude to her it was embarrassing
I think she's pushing people away cos she doesn't want to hear the truth about her drug habit etc which she's exposed herself over past few days.....she won't want to hear the home truths that she desperately needs to hear!
I stopped watching yesterday because its just hard to watch someone rapidly decline like she is, its obvious her mental health is really low but adding drugs into it is going to be fatal in my opinion

She needs to help herself before anyone can help her. Drugs aint going to make all this go away. Going to make thongs 10000times worst.

Was she smoking this much when the kids were at home? Or even sniffing while they were at home?

She cant blame this on her poor son because this was happening way before he said Adam hit him or whatever. That's just a excuse I think every mother needs a break yes and needs help with children... but the way she's going around like she couldn't give 2 damns about them says how she feels about being a mother. She needs to put her selfishness aside and be there for those kiddies... cause they need their mummy. She can't see that all she cares about is men not wanting her because of her kids

I also was awake just before 5am and there was a few hundred people watching her live, she was doing her make up and she noticed she had some leftover coke up one nostril and wiped it away on camera 🙈 she said she hadn’t slept all night and was laughing at people’s nice comments.
No way!! If that is the case, the children are safer off away from her surely, if she is doing coke!
Like I said, if she wanted them back she would at least be trying to help herself to prove SS and everyone else wrong and that she is fit and well to look after them.
It is sad to see someone change so much and I honestly don't think it will all end well at all :(

• Wow
The other thing gets right on my wick is when she is offered help from people in the live she just laughs and says no one will help and doesn't say awk thanks.....but she will happily take the gifts from people and say thank you but won't accept or thank people or offering to help her!

Surprised she’s not been on since first thing this morning

Reactions: 2
Surprised she’s not been on since first thing this morning
Hopefully she's been sectioned or something for her own sake, I find it really sad that she's came from being a big tiktoker to what she's portraying herself as now. I've watched her lives for quite a while and she always came across as someone who helped others with mental health and domestic abuse. Surely it can't be just a relationship breakdown that's made her stay totally the other way, unless she's always been like she is now and I've been totally oblivious. I just find it sad that she's lost herself

I can’t say I’m her biggest fan BUT the radio silence is starting to worry me. With the recent suicide attempt, the clear manic episode, drugs misuse, social services involvement etc I do hope that she is ok

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I can’t say I’m her biggest fan BUT the radio silence is starting to worry me. With the recent suicide attempt, the clear manic episode, drugs misuse, social services involvement etc I do hope that she is ok
Me too!! At least if she is online you know she is ok!

Reactions: 5
Yes me too. It is worrying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.