Shann_adam #3 Gash for cash for hash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think more and more of her followers everyday are turning on her. Yes there are still the die hard fans that say she can do no wrong. But a lot have woken up. Especially since her comments about her son

Reactions: 3
I think more and more of her followers everyday are turning on her. Yes there are still the die hard fans that say she can do no wrong. But a lot have woken up. Especially since her comments about her son
Yeah I noticed most of the comments today were not supporting her like they are usually. She was taking the piss out of people’s comments laughing saying well I’m glad you are ok and eye rolling.

Reactions: 2
Give the girl a bloody oscar 👏🏼 any sympathy I had for her has gone, she knows exactly what she’s doing. She removed mods because in her words she wanted to see the negatives. What she really means is that the hate generates more comments which boosts the algorithm and pushes her out on the fyp. She’s playing a game, a very dangerous game because at this rate she’s never going to have custody of those kids again

Reactions: 6
Same. On Monday night I did start to feel bad about some bitchy comments I made on here. But now she’s just proved to everyone what we’ve been saying all along! She doesn’t deserve to be a mother
I was same...Monday night and remember your post saying what o was thinking ...but sorry...I won't fall for any of it again...scheming and manipulative she is!!! And the rest!!!

I wouldn’t be surprised if she made it up about Adam hitting the little boy to cover the fact it was her own actions that got the kids taken into care
The school were emsiled weeks and weeks sgo replied to me from when we were all concerned when she was dragging Rueben off the bed and telling him horrible things
the school have since replied with a simple short email
D68EEE5A-A6EC-4885-AF76-FDF1DF109426.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Smiling lots on her new post for someone who doesn’t have their kids atm 🤦🏻‍♀️

Truth time

She lost her car through the mobility system . Probably been watching her dance .
She shouldn’t still be driving it

Adam isn’t going back and NOT because if the kids
@oasisstudent Do you know her personally?

Her comments on her recent posts are winding me up! 😤 People bugging her up! If it was because her mental health is bad then fair enough, make her feel better but she has lost her kid’s ffs

Last edited:
“How’s your Grandma Poppy?”
“she’s the kids Grandma Poppy. She’s my grandma”
Ermm that’s the same person still 🤣
Also didn’t answer… so probably has no idea

I’ve stopped watching her since the other night because I would give my whole world to have a child and shes discarded hers without a care in the world…

However.

I’ve just gone on her live and people are saying ‘take a pregnancy test’ and she said ‘I hope I’m not pregnant’

Where’s this come from?

I’ve stopped watching her since the other night because I would give my whole world to have a child and shes discarded hers without a care in the world…

However.

I’ve just gone on her live and people are saying ‘take a pregnancy test’ and she said ‘I hope I’m not pregnant’

Where’s this come from?
Someone in the comments said she was and that’s why she’s declined so quickly because social want to take the baby when it’s born. Then everyone started saying it. I don’t think she is…. Well I hope not as she’s been doing drugs and drinking

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Someone in the comments said she was and that’s why she’s declined so quickly because social want to take the baby when it’s born. Then everyone started saying it. I don’t think she is…. Well I hope not as she’s been doing drugs and drinking
Thank you for clarifying. I really really hope she isn’t.

How does she have this many watchibg her live all the time
It’s like when there is an accident and you know you shouldn’t slow down and look but you do anyway. Well that’s why I’m watching. Plus there’s nothing I want to watch on Netflix 🤣

Reactions: 8
Watching her live is so annoying the constant fake laughing reading comments out but not answering any genuine questions … it’s a car crash waiting to happen yet I can’t chuffin stop

It’s like when there is an accident and you know you shouldn’t slow down and look but you do anyway. Well that’s why I’m watching. Plus there’s nothing I want to watch on Netflix 🤣
I know the feeling im only watching as cooking tea .ive just started watching greys annatomy and hooked on it so hardly been on tiktok lately

I know the feeling im only watching as cooking tea .ive just started watching greys annatomy and hooked on it so hardly been on tiktok lately
So jealous. Wish I could start it from scratch again without knowing what’s happens. It’s so good. I’m up to date with it now

Anyone setting up a GFM for her, or sending her gifts or PayPal are just drug traffickers, is all I will say on it!

Hi everyone I’m normally just someone that reads and likes the comments, so hi everyone xx
Well I comment a few times on live to be shoot down in flames but he fans.
One of my comments was that her kids never asked to be born she should be fighting for them.
I also said that I think she needs sectioned as her behaviour is shocking she is defo showing her true colours.
I have a chronic illness and also a single parent but I fight day and night for my son even when it kills me as my son deserves the best mum possibly even with illnesses, her fans basically said I shouldn’t compare myself to her!!!! I would never want to be like her even in my hard days. I hope social services see some of the things she has been doing as no child/children should live like that. I don’t want to be to be just a mum well she should have thought of that before she made them.
Well said and hope you're ok, she really does make a.mockery of those genuinely suffering!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.