Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zyxwvu

VIP Member
It has been said in previous post she has been seen made contact with .

Shows over
This right here is the issue. Shan doesn't have any trustworthy friends around her.

Shows over? You've been loving the "show" on here yourself.

Reactions: 16

IR0201

VIP Member
If she was a true friend she would have not brought booze, she would have brought food because Shan isn’t eating. And she would have said let’s not go live, put our phones away and we can watch some good movies or have a good chat and try and help her. All she’s done is gain followers and get gifts and make Shan go unusually quiet

• Sad
Reactions: 15

mumz

VIP Member
Guys…
The relevant bodies are aware of Shans social media accounts and this place
Nobody has taken those kids out of her care because of one or two peoples concerns
They are gone because it was the only option
The kids are safe and being looked after
Shan is a full grown adult and if she has pushed the self destruct button nobody can help her until she wants it
If third parties want to fund her downward spiral thats on their conscience
Most of us are ordinary compassionate people and while we don’t like to see her in this state we also don’t like putting up with double standards or bullshit
The kids to us are the number one priority. They are not our kids they are her kids
So why the fuck are they not her number one priority as well?
It is sad, that a bunch of strangers care more than she does

Reactions: 14

hunnyboo

This is why we should all make tiktok accounts with our tattle usernames haha
I think that takes tattle away from what it is.. tattle is an open forum for people to join up and discuss people.. but then taking it straight to the persons page or inbox is basically trolling… I’ve reached out to Shannon on my Instagram, real name, real photos.. she didn’t ever reply.. but I’m on here I could be your next door neighbour, I could be Freda from down the street or I could even be a famous person? That’s the lovely part. Nobody knows.

Reactions: 13

IR0201

VIP Member
I almost feel like it’s better to be on live when she’s like this as at least people know she is ok. But it’s also bad to be on live like this. I don’t know it’s such a hard situation. One thing I do know is I’ve spent so long really worried for her. And my mental health is currently at a dangerous stage and I don’t think I have it in me anymore to watch her go down this path. I am barely hanging on by a thread as it is and I need to keep myself safe for my loved ones. So for now I’m going to bow out lovelies. But I 100% agree with all of you and I’ll be back! ♥

Ps I know it’s against the rules to announce a temporary departure but I didn’t want you all to think I’ve changed my mind on her and stopped posting because of that x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12

IR0201

VIP Member
Thank you @oasisstudent for the thread title

Recap:
Her and Adam broke up again

Her son said Adam hit him but she doesn’t believe him

She says her son is the reason she can’t be happy

Currently doesn’t have her kids in the house they are at her Grandmas

She’s been on a drink/drug binge for days

She’s got rid of all of her mods

She’s pushing away her family and friends

She first claimed her kids were coming back on the 4th of Jan. But still doesn’t have them back. Now claimed that she doesn’t have any car insurance so can’t get them (even though her car is insured). Then she claimed 5 mins later it’s because her Grandma has covid

Someone called the police/ambulance on her Monday night. When they turned up she dropped her baggy of ❄ on the floor

She keeps saying she just wants to get married. And insinuated she wants that more than to be a mum

She said yesterday she only goes live for the money

If I have forgotten anything let me know and I can edit this post

Last edited:
  • Heart

hunnyboo

I’ve had bad feelings from the start when that oasis student made an appearance on this thread… I don’t wish Shann any harm in life at all. I’ve actually tried to reach out to her before and got no reply. It’s obviously not easy going through a break up and looking for someone to blame for said breakup.. I’m on this thread simply because the girl gets my back up with her ignorance to the life she’s got around her.. roof over her head, two beautiful babies, a good career ahead of her if she sticks to the studying and she’s going to throw it all away because of a relationship breakup? I don’t understand it.. I’d choose my baby over anybody in the world… she said the other day she is Shannon but she’s also a mum and there’s things as Shannon she wants to do that she can’t as a mother.. that got me because those beautiful kids didn’t ask to be born, she’ll have her time to be Shannon once those kids are old enough to do things for themselves.. I’m not saying she should put her life on hold forever she just could be a little less selfish.

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Just scrolled onto the live and just had to mention I love what she said. She was gifted and said.

'Thank you for the gifts guys, please dont feel like you have to gift.'

I feel like its such a breathe air compared to the other beggars who insist 'stop gifting guys' with big grins as they keep the gifting option on.

With Shann it was an acknowledge of the gift and being grateful.

She's been on a good roll today and looks like her old self, hoping she can keep it up!
Just goes to show how much weed can darken your mood, like someone said earlier there's no doubt she suffers mental health but it goes to show how much worse weed was making her feel. Hoping she feels alot better without it. She should watch her live replays and see what the rest of us saw, it's a good insight to how low drugs can make you feel

• Heart

Mardymum20

Chatty Member
She's one person who I hope DOESN'T fight for her children back. Unfortunately and as horrible as it sounds, some children are better off away from their biological parents. I hope she doesn't bother and then doesn't get the chance, because her children deserve the world (any child does) and they deserve more than she can offer them. I hope she sorts herself out for the sake of herself, but I really hope she doesn't try and fight for the kids. Her attitude the last few days has told anyone with a sane mind, what she thinks of being a parent and where her priorities lie.
My daughter's dad took my daughter and the morning after when he refused to bring her home, I scrurried together every single penny I had, and got straight into a court room for the sake of Mt daughter. It didn't even cross My mind to sit and get pissed on a live infront of 2k people.

• Heart
  • Sad

zyxwvu

VIP Member
If I was one of Shan's real friends (ex mods - oasis - I'm looking at you), I'd be right round there. The mods seem to have disappeared from her lives completely. Only seen that kvllie on there. She's 40 minute drive away and asked to go round for a drink earlier. Shan said yes. She didn't show up.

Her real friends need to show up now. Enough is enough. She's got some clout chasing stranger in her home egging her on to drink more.

Friends reading - get yourself round there, take a crate of monster and some food. Recommend watching a film or something so she doesn't need to go on live. Offer for her to stay at your place for a few days. Get your friend's head together and work out an action plan with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Mardymum20

Chatty Member
Her exact words was she needs it too help with her MS she's used it for many years and it's helped her🤷
You'll never change someone who doesn't want to change themselves. I believe the 'positive, clear headed Shannon we seen a few days ago was to try and win Adam over, I really don't believe she's interested in getting her kids back, that's just my opinion though, and the best thing for the kids is for her to walk away before she causes them more damage🤷

oasisstudent

Yes the one thing I hope happens soon is that she repairs her family ties.

She's lucky the kids had a gran and an aunt to go to so they didn't end up in care otherwise she would've risked losing them forever.

I sincerely hope she makes it up to her grandma and aunt as slating them online was an immature and ungrateful move.

And absolutely we can all sympathise with her missing her mum, if only she could see her children will be feeling the same.

What happened with her dad does anyone know? I've seen people say she chose to cut ties with him?
I have followed her for ages.....they both seemed genuinely happy,really happy...it all seemed fall apart after the manley party and she fell out with them and clare bear or whatever she is called at same time!
Even before adam...she was never "openly" the way she has been of late.......we won't ever know obviously....just hope those children remain safe and she can sort herself out!
I think what’s being overlooked is the history of false allegations made towards men in Shannon’s life .
Adam was the latest in a string of men accused of all sorts .

he couldn’t carry on a relationship where he was at risk of further allegations .

adam leaving wasn’t the cause of Shannon’s break down , or the key factor that turned her away from her kids and let’s not forget the statement made several times , I just want to be Shannon not mummy Shannon , the live where she told a four year old boy she would happily let someone take him away .
Yes she went onto spiral worse , but , one good day and I use that term loosely , does not mean she is ready able or capable of having the children back in her soul care .
She needs to get much better in herself not just a little , her entire attitude to life needs to change not just towards her parental responsibility but to life itself .

IR0201

VIP Member
Everyone thinks we’re just mean trolls on here. But look how many of us are saying we hope she’s safe!

• Heart

Neo2021

VIP Member
It has been said in previous post she has been seen made contact with .

Shows over
You’re coming across rude when people are rightly concerned.

Yes you may not be able to say much but ‘shows over’ isn’t the right thing to say.

Lassie21

VIP Member
Some people on here could word themselves a wee bit better!
No one was watching 'a show' in fact we have all been worried about her and the fact that she wouldn't accept anyone's helps.
And if I remember rightly you have said nasty things about her on numerous occasions so the show is not over for us!

Anyway I'm glad she has been seen and hopefully she is helping herself while she is quiet on SM. A break from SM is defo needed by her to try and sort her issues out.