Shann_adam #3 Gash for cash for hash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @oasisstudent for the thread title

Recap:
Her and Adam broke up again

Her son said Adam hit him but she doesn’t believe him

She says her son is the reason she can’t be happy

Currently doesn’t have her kids in the house they are at her Grandmas

She’s been on a drink/drug binge for days

She’s got rid of all of her mods

She’s pushing away her family and friends

She first claimed her kids were coming back on the 4th of Jan. But still doesn’t have them back. Now claimed that she doesn’t have any car insurance so can’t get them (even though her car is insured). Then she claimed 5 mins later it’s because her Grandma has covid

Someone called the police/ambulance on her Monday night. When they turned up she dropped her baggy of ❄ on the floor

She keeps saying she just wants to get married. And insinuated she wants that more than to be a mum

She said yesterday she only goes live for the money

If I have forgotten anything let me know and I can edit this post

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She obviously doesn’t want the kids back. She clearly blames them ( well her poor son) for the breakdown of her relationship. She is on a downward spiral because her relationship has ended she doesn’t seem one bit bothered about not being with her kids just the fact Adam doesn’t want her anymore. My son has autism/sensory needs I see alot of her sons behaviour in my son it can be hard it really can but children like them need extra support and love not their own mother turning on them. I hope wherever they are they are being cared for properly and loved. It’s more than what she can offer. She would rather sit on her arse getting stoned feeling sorry for herself.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I truly believe she is acting unstable on purpose so she doesn’t get her chilrdren back in her care.
She has absolutely no interest in her children at all she is more concerned about getting married.

there is people in this world who would do absolutely anything to have children and she just doesn’t give a duck.

she is making me so mad!!!

Recap:

She first claimed her kids were coming back on the 4th of Jan. But still doesn’t have them back. Now claimed that she doesn’t have any car insurance so can’t get them (even though her car is insured). Then she claimed 5 mins later it’s because her Grandma has covid

Someone called the police/ambulance on her Monday night. When they turned up she dropped her baggy of ❄ on the floor

She keeps saying she just wants to get married. And insinuated she wants that more than to be a mum

She said she only goes live for the money also!!
And bloody hell.....no insurance now?? Don't thinks he knows what she is saying half the time!!

Reactions: 5
She lives walking distance from the school, why can't she pick them up from school/nursery.. there's literally no excuse what so ever! Aunty is at grandma's helping with the kids, so why can't aunty drop the kids home?
She sat in her she'd yesterday smoking drugs, telling 2k people social services took her children at grandma has them until further assessment. That's when people was telling her to get a solicitor etc.
Someone asked her earlier "why did you tell Reuben you didn't love him" and she didn't deny it, her reply was what's this a Q&A 😳I seen a few comments yesterday saying she should be happy for Adam, hes apparently hurting too but he has to save himself. He was apparently arrested for assault on a minor, but again that may just be speculation in comments, although when she read the comment out loud she didn't deny it, she just gave that stupid laugh again 🙄

• Wow
She said she only goes live for the money also!!
And bloody hell.....no insurance now?? Don't thinks he knows what she is saying half the time!!
Added thank you!

She is claiming she doesn’t but her car is a mobility car which includes insurance 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I think deep down she's hoping she doesn't get the kids back, then her and Adam can be happy.. sad but unfortunately the reality in some people's lives. This has been brewing for weeks, the way she yanked Reuben off the bed, the allegations he made about her pushing him into the door frame etc, its all adding up, Gracie is her angel, but I really don't think she likes him!

Reactions: 6

Recap:

Truth time

She lost her car through the mobility system . Probably been watching her dance .
She shouldn’t still be driving it

I think deep down she's hoping she doesn't get the kids back, then her and Adam can be happy.. sad but unfortunately the reality in some people's lives. This has been brewing for weeks, the way she yanked Reuben off the bed, the allegations he made about her pushing him into the door frame etc, its all adding up, Gracie is her angel, but I really don't think she likes him!
Adam isn’t going back and NOT because if the kids

• Wow
Reactions: 7
We’ve all said it on the other threads, she was a ticking time bomb waiting to blow and her kids would be the ones who suffer the most. She’s been vile to the kids for weeks and weeks on live, I think Adam however bad she made him out to be kept her stable, mentally, with the kids and also financially.

She lives walking distance from the school, why can't she pick them up from school/nursery.. there's literally no excuse what so ever! Aunty is at grandma's helping with the kids, so why can't aunty drop the kids home?
She sat in her she'd yesterday smoking drugs, telling 2k people social services took her children at grandma has them until further assessment. That's when people was telling her to get a solicitor etc.
Someone asked her earlier "why did you tell Reuben you didn't love him" and she didn't deny it, her reply was what's this a Q&A 😳I seen a few comments yesterday saying she should be happy for Adam, hes apparently hurting too but he has to save himself. He was apparently arrested for assault on a minor, but again that may just be speculation in comments, although when she read the comment out loud she didn't deny it, she just gave that stupid laugh again 🙄
Adam was not arrested

• Wow
Added thank you!

She is claiming she doesn’t but her car is a mobility car which includes insurance 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yeah am sure it is...and that will def be insured and taxed,if requires taxing!! What a liar....she literally does not want those children!!! I had started to feel a bit of sympathy...just a bit...but it's gone again now.....she's clever and knows just what she's doing....she's playing a very clever game..getting rid of those mods was a smart move on her behalf...she's not bothered about the " hate" "trolls" just the gifts that come rolling on out of sympathy 😡

Reactions: 5
Truth time

She lost her car through the mobility system . Probably been watching her dance .
She shouldn’t still be driving it

Adam isn’t going back and NOT because if the kids
Ohhh ok. I’m surprised they haven’t made her give the car back

Yeah am sure it is...and that will def be insured and taxed,if requires taxing!! What a liar....she literally does not want those children!!! I had started to feel a bit of sympathy...just a bit...but it's gone again now.....she's clever and knows just what she's doing....she's playing a very clever game..getting rid of those mods was a smart move on her behalf...she's not bothered about the " hate" "trolls" just the gifts that come rolling on out of sympathy 😡
Same. On Monday night I did start to feel bad about some bitchy comments I made on here. But now she’s just proved to everyone what we’ve been saying all along! She doesn’t deserve to be a mother

Reactions: 9

Recap:

Signed up for only fans

Signed up for only fans

Adam has been lied about and used as a cash cow

Signed up for only fans

Adam has been lied about and used as a cash cow

Truth about not collecting the kids

THEY HAVE BEEN REMOVED FROM THEIR HOME AND PUT INTO THE CARE OF THEIR GRANDMA .

Nothing to do with car insurance more LIES

AND SHANNON IS NOT ALLOWED AT HER GRANDMAS

not Adam , SHANNON !!!!

Reactions: 9
Hi everyone I’m normally just someone that reads and likes the comments, so hi everyone xx
Well I comment a few times on live to be shoot down in flames but he fans.
One of my comments was that her kids never asked to be born she should be fighting for them.
I also said that I think she needs sectioned as her behaviour is shocking she is defo showing her true colours.
I have a chronic illness and also a single parent but I fight day and night for my son even when it kills me as my son deserves the best mum possibly even with illnesses, her fans basically said I shouldn’t compare myself to her!!!! I would never want to be like her even in my hard days. I hope social services see some of the things she has been doing as no child/children should live like that. I don’t want to be to be just a mum well she should have thought of that before she made them.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
See drove the other day... think alot of people have seen her true colours
. If she didn't want kids shouldn't of opened her legs not once but twice. She doesn't want them kids

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.