Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Do you know the most shocking thing. She's sat crying for Matilda because of how she was treated. A made-up character in a movie, and yet she didn't hesitate emotionally abusing her own kids, she quite happily stood there while they were scared without an ounce of emotion. She ignored their apologies when they were sitting in the car upset that they had triggered mummy, them kids were petrified that night. Even when they were scared to sleep in their bedroom because it was their first sleepover at home in a year, she showed 0 emotion when they asked to lay in her bed for a cuddle. But she's laid in bed showing emotion for fucking Matilda, how messed up is that 😢

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26

Fizzy Bubbles

"Shann's watching wrestling, sniffing in the dark. Subs daren't speak in case they're blocked by the narc" ... my contribution 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23

IR0201

VIP Member
Someone called a Vicky said they felt suicidal in the sub comments. Shan replied something along the lines of “die then no one will miss you”. Hopefully someone has it screen recorded 🤬

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Less than a week later and we have another recap...

- We've spent most of the time in darkness, either in bed or on the trampoline whilst Shan gets baked.

- Special shout out to those Tattlers that took the night shift and endured the shit show into the morning. ✌ Your reward is Shan's oodie... What can I say except you're welcome.

Screenshot_20230322-225622_Gallery.jpg

- Lewwwwcy continued to be mugged off by Shan.

- Shan continues to tell everyone this is all an act, when we all really know she's just a cunt.

- She had a telephone appointment on Thursday and was in a vile mood afterwards so it didn't go well.

- Cheryl, AKA Sid from Toy Story, made an appearance in the box. Thirsty for clout, she got her 5 minutes of fame and now Shan ignores every comment she makes.

IMG_20230323_205221.jpg

- She said she wasn't come live on Friday but scammed us and came live for majority of the day anyway. She took Lewwwna to the beach, leaving Lennie home alone.

AND THEN..... BOOM....

Saturday happened and she hit the fyp yet again...

Shan's "friend" Soph came round for a night out but lost her pen for her insulin (type 1 diabetic I assume). Shit then went down as Shan hated that her "night out" had been ruined. It ended with Soph looking visibly unwell with high sugars, Shan coming down accusing her of stealing her bag (which has potentially been spotted in the kitchen cupboard) and then kicking her out. Kicking out a woman with diabetes at 10pm and allowing her to spend £150 on a taxi home 2 hours away. Rest of the night was spent being a total psychopath, including cutting up a teddy and giving the dogs the stuffing from inside. She went to bed at 7:30am.

- She had the audacity to come live the next day at 4pm having just woken up, ignoring everyone, shit all over the floor, feeding her dogs 3 times within the space of 4 hours, giving them a bowl of tea.

- She's been live again today in a bitchy mood putting on an "act". Yawn.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

IR0201

VIP Member
Basically there’s an account called “mikes outside beeping” and they joined the live the other day too. But as a coincidence someone was beeping outside at the same time. And she thinks he’s outside and she wants a street fight. She’s going to take her wig off first though and then smash his skull in like she (falsely) claims he did to G. Obviously she’s got to finish her joint first, give herself some motivational songs and then get into her undertaker alter ego mode 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

golfr15

And im blocked… i didnt even get chance to rip into her. Ill just say it on her she will read it because its about her and she thinks shes the dogs balls! Shan your toxic your a vile human who deserves no happiness you dont even deserve a roof over your head you gave up your beautiful children because they didnt fit into your sad little life not because they are triggers thats a cop out! I was abused by my kids dad and my kids are my world they helped me get out the other side and i was strong for them i would move mountains for my babies and thats the difference between a mother and a breeder! You cant even look after two dogs and show them any kind of love im not surprised your whole family have disowned you! I could keep going but frankly your not worth my last 5% battery. P.s i wouldnt piss on you if you were in fire! ✌🏼 #trophychild

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Lassie21

VIP Member
The "oh I'm only acting" excuse it just getting boring now......oh look I have murdered someone but I was only acting!! She is full of shite.
She is a nasty heartless human no matter what way you look at it, its how she is, it's not acting and if the subs in her comments want ro believe her more fool them!!

And if she "is acting" why would you do that when you were trying to get your children back...make that make sense!!

She is a dangerous selfish 🐄 end off!!

• Angry
Reactions: 17

Faith61

VIP Member
Morning immature bitches and bastards. Please could I have some thread suggestions as we will need a new one soon. Thank yewwww, I appreciate that ✌🏼♥
Morning fellow immature bitch ❤
This is getting harder 🤪

Thread suggestion
Shann_adam #18

Shan' s a narc...The end!
" what can I say except you're welcome?"🎶🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Faith61

VIP Member
Thread suggestion
Shan-adam # 18

Lucy was blocked and sabina teew, respect the boundaries and say please and thankyeew!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

IR0201

VIP Member
New thread peeps! Thank you @Faith61 for the title

Some honourable mentions:

@Thatlosergirl “Her birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory”

Sniffanythegreat “I see leaves of green, and lines of snow. I lost my bank card, don’t know where it go, and I think to myself…..everyone’s a narcissist”

@XxHerewithpopcornxX “Cool as a cucumber, fishy as a prawn”

@zyxwvu “Thanks for removing the kids from her, I appreciate that”

@zyxwvu please may we have a recap?

• Haha
  • Heart

IR0201

VIP Member
I’m not saying anything is suspicious *cough* *cough*, but it’s a biiiiiit of a coincidence that Shan wants to do a charity live to raise money AND owes her drug dealer hundreds of pounds… 👀

• Haha
  • Wow

Niamh77*

VIP Member
Why does she still have that house and not work !
She needs to be in a one bedroom flat with a cleaning job !
Christ she does enough cleaning at home to show she is perfectly capable
She has no responsibilities sat on her arse on live all day
Who is paying for all her outgoings etc ???
And there are people out there who can’t access support they desperately need !
A family should be in that house !

IR0201

VIP Member
I hope the kiddies have the best weekend and an amazing Easter away from there abusive “mother”. They deserve the world ♥

• Heart

Lassie21

VIP Member
The long and short of it is.....Shann is a shit person, shit mother, shit dog parent, has a shit attitude and treats people like shit!

• Heart

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Shan blocked Lucy, after Lucy was talking to another sub and said she had been to see her aunty with her mum, Shan said Lucy was triggering her and blocked her.
So a message to all you other subs, Lucy stood by Shan and took alot of shit for it and got blocked for nothing. None of you are safe

• Angry
  • Wow

Leighanne02

VIP Member
Right kinda putting myself out there now. I’ve been through the stuff she’s said. I’ve been through abuse. My uncle for nearly a year solid every god dam night!!! I could NOT and I mean NOT EVER SIT THERE AND TELL MY STORY AND WITHIN LESS THAN 10 FUDGING MINUTES HAVE A GENERAL CONVERSATION WITH A SMILE ON MY FACE!!!!! IM TRAUMATISED FROM MY TRAUMA. I HAVE NIGHTSMAREZ I HAVE PTSD I HAVE SLEEP PARALYSIS BECAUSE OF WHAT WENT ON 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 IM BEYOND LIVID RIGHT NOW!!!
---

Sorry for shouting
---

She’s an actual trigger for real survivors
I'm sorry this happened to you 😔 ❤
That's why we all speak facts and not lies like she likes to say! She is a trigger for most of us who have sadly suffered some sort of abuse myself included this is why i hate her so much as there's not a chance in hell she can live the life she does and do what she does when she's apparently been through shit and use her 'past' as excuses foe her present situatuon!! And of course cuz it's shannon it's EVERY type of abuse and it's WORSE than anyone else! I've never disclosed on here what I've been through as it's too traumatic for me but yes she absolutely makes a mockery of the real true warriors who fight these demons day after day

And guess what I've got my children who I show nothing but love & compassion to every single day they are my world my everything as is my husband (23 years together) a full time job & good friends & family and a little pooch who I simply adore and absolutely pander to her every need 🤣 I've just recently entered my 40's and there was many times I didn't think I'd make it to my 20's so you know what shannon stick your bullshit up you ass!! You're a fake ass bitch you're a cunt

And here's a hug ((())) to all my tattle fam who fight and fight everyday!! You all make my day 💕

*off to wipe my real tears away*

• Heart
Reactions: 15