Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leighanne02

VIP Member
I'm sorry but she deserves everything that's thrown her way I have absolutely no emotion towards that thing! I'll never ever forget how she abused those children dogs friends family especially her grandma who tried over and over again! We all know dickface Is an 'actress' she wants the attention she loves it this will all be an act and tomorrow she will be back miming with her crusty lips nodding her fucking head left to right twirling her hand doing some sort of positive meaningless post! She's so predictable! She wants everyone wondering & gossiping about '5 days' fuck all will be happening it will be a normal Saturday in the shitshowshan! Night on the coke dogs pissing & shitting everywhere cleaning with that filthy mop etc etc we know her days before she does!
Sorry but my opinion I couldn't give a flying fuck about her I do hope those kids never ever see her again and those dogs get removed ASAP!
---
I don’t hold out much hope, the same was done with CJ, she treats hers like shit, restricts food and water, video evidence of Arlo drinking from the toilet when she leaves the room and her going mental at him, she puts on an act if RSPCA turn up and she gets away with it! She even had a dog named poppy constantly locked in the kitchen and she lives upstairs in her room😡😡
Omg really heartbreaking 😢 💔 how? How can anyone treat deflenses animals like that!! Honestly my dog is treated like a princess

Reactions: 13

golfr15

I have to admit i subbed just to give her a bit of shit one of my comments was have you sold your kids Christmas presents as ‘never used’ and she absolutely howled at it… shes a sick individual.

• Haha
  • Wow

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Two mins into me joining the live again and she’s singing along to the part of the song that says about setting your house on fire and moving the camera over to G’s playhouse and saying ‘quite literally!’ 😩 she’s a nasty piece of work!!!

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad

Lassie21

VIP Member
Thank you for the new thread and the title @Faith61 🥰🥰

I can't be assed with her today, her smug face, her stupid singing and her voice 😡😡.
Why would anyone want to sit on live all day to literally be hated on, her life and her are that pathetic!! She literally craves attention and will take it even if it is bad. She doesn't care what anyone thinks or says so we are all wasting our time even commenting to her because it's like water off a ducks back.

Do you know the most shocking thing. She's sat crying for Matilda because of how she was treated. A made-up character in a movie, and yet she didn't hesitate emotionally abusing her own kids, she quite happily stood there while they were scared without an ounce of emotion. She ignored their apologies when they were sitting in the car upset that they had triggered mummy, them kids were petrified that night. Even when they were scared to sleep in their bedroom because it was their first sleepover at home in a year, she showed 0 emotion when they asked to lay in her bed for a cuddle. But she's laid in bed showing emotion for fucking Matilda, how messed up is that 😢
I haven't seen some of this, but all this she has done on live/ a video etc that has been caught, makes me wonder how she is when she's not on camera. If you can act like that on camera and not realise how wrong it is, what are you really like 😞😡

• Sad

Chrisxo

VIP Member
How can her heart not ache looking at that trampoline realizing her kids aren’t there playing on it. I couldn’t live with myself 💔

• Sad
  • Angry

My name is red

VIP Member
Hi just found this thread
Does this cnut have a wiki or what
I wanna learn mooooore
Like why didn’t her kids get returned (and I know it’s annoying when people ask about things that have probably already been discussed)
Her kids didn't get returned cos she emotionally abused them on live and said she did it on purpose. They were supposed to come home after Xmas but looks like they're never returning to the evil bitch thank god as she's not even seen them in the contact centre for about 6/7 weeks now..

• Angry

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
If she gets them back after everything that’s happened the system is completely wrong! She’s definitely not making any effort to get them back and everyone can see that she wont work with the social. Vicrose as much as her voice boils my piss you can clearly see she is trying for them kids and is willing to work to get them back you can see the deep hurt in her eyes! Shann has no emotion or empathy towards anyone! She truly thinks shes the only person who has been dealt a bad card in life. Wait till her kids get to 26 unless they are saved now i dread to think how they will end up!
You had me up until you mentioned vicrose working hard to get her kids back 😂

• Haha

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Just ignore her cryptic videos, she likes to get people guessing. That's a how psychopathic Narc works. It gives them a sense of control and power, when infact deep inside she's a scared of the control she's lost and will continue to lose. 16 months she's had to sort her shit out but she gets herself deeper and deeper. One day she will realise what she's lost and figure out life isn't about movie characters and fake WWE bullshit

Wow she actually just said there's a positive to not having to set her alarm for school runs 😳 she's making the most of it while she can

Wow! I get the feeling she doesn't want the kids back anyway. I hope they get the support needed and have people who love them.

I've had dealings with ss (nothing major) and it was the worst experience of my life because I was so scared of loosing my children. Had it have gone further I would have done everything in my power to fight for them and get them back.

My eldest (late teens) came home today ill, and I still had to check in on him in his sleep.

• Heart