Shann_adam #17 Up all night, smoking the green, Shann you lied saying the bag's nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The "oh I'm only acting" excuse it just getting boring now......oh look I have murdered someone but I was only acting!! She is full of shite.
She is a nasty heartless human no matter what way you look at it, its how she is, it's not acting and if the subs in her comments want ro believe her more fool them!!

And if she "is acting" why would you do that when you were trying to get your children back...make that make sense!!

She is a dangerous selfish 🐄 end off!!

• Angry
Reactions: 17
The "oh I'm only acting" excuse it just getting boring now......oh look I have murdered someone but I was only acting!! She is full of shite.
She is a nasty heartless human no matter what way you look at it, its how she is, it's not acting and if the subs in her comments want ro believe her more fool them!!

And if she "is acting" why would you do that when you were trying to get your children back...make that make sense!!

She is a dangerous selfish 🐄 end off!!
She's noticed her views , interaction and subs are dropping so she's trying to redeem herself but it's all absolute bullshite. She is dangerous and like one of the comments I read yesterday, she's a Netflix documentary waiting to happen after she's flipped.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Oh dear. No Shannon, there is no reverse psychology here, you’re mentally ill and need help before this escalates even more!
Also, two reasons she’s doing a charity live. 1. She has nothing else to do on her birthday because she’s fell out with absolutely everyone. 2. She needs to try make out she’s a nice person again 🤨

Reactions: 12
Hers subs are dropped her views are dropped and now shes doing a charity live on her birthday thats a bit too conveinient and suspect

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Oh dear. No Shannon, there is no reverse psychology here, you’re mentally ill and need help before this escalates even more!
Also, two reasons she’s doing a charity live. 1. She has nothing else to do on her birthday because she’s fell out with absolutely everyone. 2. She needs to try make out she’s a nice person again 🤨
I would not trust her with the money, she would use it for drugs .

Reactions: 10
I assume reading between the lines that her ex ex (G dad) had a new girlfriend and Shann is bitter as f*ck about it. Maybe she’s even seeing her daughter so Shann might be raging!
total and utter guess, though that’s what I have interpreted it as 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I assume reading between the lines that her ex ex (G dad) had a new girlfriend and Shann is bitter as f*ck about it. Maybe she’s even seeing her daughter so Shann might be raging!
total and utter guess, though that’s what I have interpreted it as 🤷🏻‍♀️
I wonder , maybe G might have a sane mother figure in her life.

Reactions: 6
Whatever Shann thinks is happening is very different to what is actually happening so even if she actually told us what was going on it’ll be her version and we all know how distorted that is.

Reactions: 5
So she is live, glue stuck in her hair, stupid black wig going back on and still no one talking, people are over your tit hun.....
PkdBM3x1qxQ0BsaRsL.gif

---
She is miming Beyonce....sucks to be you right now......eh sucks to be you right now Shann!! ✌✌✌

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She has so many triggers and hates being around people and has anxiety yet pops to the shop 54 times a day. Just ups and leaves her house without a second thought.
She chats away to the sales assistant without a care in the world. I just don’t get it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Poor things, RSPCA need to be shown they, it's not normal for them to be pooing like that in the house, why doesn't she let them out in thr garden regularly. Also , her landlord needs to be shown too .
Honestly, it is disgusting and it's not their fault because she doesn't train them.....she never even said anything to them or showed them that they aren't allowed to do that!!! Lenny should be well trained by now if she turned the frigging phone off and spent time actually training them, they wouldnt be doing it. The place must stink....I would be ashamed to show that to anyone tbh!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.