Shann_adam #17 Up all night, smoking the green, Shann you lied saying the bag's nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi just found this thread
Does this cnut have a wiki or what
I wanna learn mooooore
Like why didn’t her kids get returned (and I know it’s annoying when people ask about things that have probably already been discussed)

Reactions: 7
Hi just found this thread
Does this cnut have a wiki or what
I wanna learn mooooore
Like why didn’t her kids get returned (and I know it’s annoying when people ask about things that have probably already been discussed)
Her kids didn't get returned cos she emotionally abused them on live and said she did it on purpose. They were supposed to come home after Xmas but looks like they're never returning to the evil witch thank god as she's not even seen them in the contact centre for about 6/7 weeks now..

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Morning immature witches and bastards. Please could I have some thread suggestions as we will need a new one soon. Thank yewwww, I appreciate that ✌🏼♥

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Morning immature witches and bastards. Please could I have some thread suggestions as we will need a new one soon. Thank yewwww, I appreciate that ✌🏼♥
Morning fellow immature witch ❤
This is getting harder 🤪

Thread suggestion
Shann_adam #18

Shan' s a narc...The end!
" what can I say except you're welcome?"🎶🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 17
"Shann's watching wrestling, sniffing in the dark. Subs daren't speak in case they're blocked by the narc" ... my contribution 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The lazy 🐄 has arisen from her pit I see!!!

Honestly she looks like she needs a good powerhose! 🤢🤢
---
She wants to know if people are on talking strike!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Immature _bitch are you here 😂😂😂
Yo sammy. See you here soon love. Don’t get comfortable

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Immature _bitch are you here 😂😂😂
Yo sammy. See you here soon love. Don’t get comfortable
Beware of boundaries immature witch, or you'll be joining leewcy and sabina, but I'm howling!!
Sammy isn't scared🤣🤣💖

• Haha
Question ….. why doesn’t she even try to make the wigs look realistic? They look like when you put one on in a photobooth 😂😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I bet the glue isn’t even dry by the time she takes it off again 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I saw yesterday that beauty Sabrina person was gifting on her backup.....so Shann blocks her and she comes back on her backup!!! R u ok hun??? 🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's official Shans lost the plot, she's doing a 24 hour charity live on the 19th April, as if there's going to be loads of donations but I'm loving the charity suggestions in the comments 😂

• Haha
It's official Shans lost the plot, she's doing a 24 hour charity live on the 19th April, as if there's going to be loads of donations but I'm loving the charity suggestions in the comments 😂
Hasn't she been saying she'll do this charity live for ages now 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.