Shann_adam #17 Up all night, smoking the green, Shann you lied saying the bag's nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just want to take that poor Lennie off of her she’s bleeping nasty! The way she sits and cuddles Luna and poor Lennie just gets left out and treated like tit she doesn’t deserve them dogs at all!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I'm not saying that she doesn't have MS. But I honestly don't know how she can do all that, then still play football & look like she's not in any pain (unless she leaves the house with her fake limp). I have fibro, my garden is a quarter the size of hers & I had to get astro turf because I couldn't cut the grass with out feeling like I'd been hit a million times with a wrecking ball.

I know MS is different to fibro, but I have a friend who has MS & she has days where she struggles to walk!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m not saying anything is suspicious *cough* *cough*, but it’s a biiiiiit of a coincidence that Shan wants to do a charity live to raise money AND owes her drug dealer hundreds of pounds… 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I’m not saying anything is suspicious *cough* *cough*, but it’s a biiiiiit of a coincidence that Shan wants to do a charity live to raise money AND owes her drug dealer hundreds of pounds… 👀
Come on Shan pay up, your dealer wants their money 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shan, just to mention then chopping up of the wendy house again....glad it made you feel better, glad you took satisfaction from it!
Hope you're " glad " and take satisfaction that your children are going to be having a lovely Easter break, doing what children should be doing, having fun, a little break away with the people who have cared for and nurtured them for over 15months..whilst you've ruined your life and any chance that they be returned to you!
Those children deserve the world❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Two mins into me joining the live again and she’s singing along to the part of the song that says about setting your house on fire and moving the camera over to G’s playhouse and saying ‘quite literally!’ 😩 she’s a nasty piece of work!!!

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Two mins into me joining the live again annd along to the part of the song that says about setting your house on fire and moving the camera over to G’s playhouse and saying ‘quite literally!’ 😩 she’s a nasty piece of work!!!
I'm literally sat here shocked at that!

Reactions: 5
Who does she sing these songs to ? No one in your family likes you and you have no friends. No one cares if you're singing a song , they're all living their best shan free lives - loser .

• Heart
Reactions: 9
None of us know anything about gaslighting or manipulation. Shann is a fukin expert but not at receiving it.
oh here we go. “I am woman” 🙄😡

• Angry
I just want to take that poor Lennie off of her she’s bleeping nasty! The way she sits and cuddles Luna and poor Lennie just gets left out and treated like tit she doesn’t deserve them dogs at all!
Wish a rich person would come along. Im
Sure there’s a price she’d accept!!

• Haha
What have I missed whilst I've been out working ye know making a living 🤷‍♀️ geeeeeeeessssss she's got rid of G's Wendy house and the kids trampoline 😲 well at least that's some kind of confirmation those lovely kids won't be returning to tha witch. Just hope the kids have a lovely Easter and enjoy their holidays!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.