Shann_adam #17 Up all night, smoking the green, Shann you lied saying the bag's nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same here I work In the night then care for my gran and had to take my 15 Yr old baby to the vets an had to make the decision to have him put to sleep we arevtruly heartbroken an this beg just stands sits an dances crap an abusingvthem poor dogs 24/7 my blood is boiling with her
Oh I'm so sorry 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Do you know the most shocking thing. She's sat crying for Matilda because of how she was treated. A made-up character in a movie, and yet she didn't hesitate emotionally abusing her own kids, she quite happily stood there while they were scared without an ounce of emotion. She ignored their apologies when they were sitting in the car upset that they had triggered mummy, them kids were petrified that night. Even when they were scared to sleep in their bedroom because it was their first sleepover at home in a year, she showed 0 emotion when they asked to lay in her bed for a cuddle. But she's laid in bed showing emotion for bleeping Matilda, how messed up is that 😢
I've never seen the video in the car! Does anyone have it?

She's horrid, she honestly shouldn't be allowed out in public. Shame you can't just throw someone in prison for being a sociopath

Reactions: 5
Same here I work In the night then care for my gran and had to take my 15 Yr old baby to the vets an had to make the decision to have him put to sleep we arevtruly heartbroken an this beg just stands sits an dances crap an abusingvthem poor dogs 24/7 my blood is boiling with her
I'm so sorry ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
I’m so so sorry for your loss ♥♥♥

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
How have I only just known about this thread 🤣 can’t stand the girl a proper show up

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hope the kiddies have the best weekend and an amazing Easter away from there abusive “mother”. They deserve the world ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Wow she was live at that time..I had feeling she would be, the absolute mess that she is...I'm all out of words to describe the freak right now and how I feel about her behaviour.. who lies in bed talking to themselves and shouting "c*nts" at a kids film?😡
She came on live about 2am

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Happy Saturday witches.....sending love to any lovely ladies having a hard time at the moment ❤❤ don't let this nutcase trigger you because she only cares about herself!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Happy Saturday witches.....sending love to any lovely ladies having a hard time at the moment ❤❤ don't let this nutcase trigger you because she only cares about herself!
Exactly...poor Kathleen telling her her woes and she gives no fucks.....shan thats not true "shan fam" behaviour!!😡
I'm so baffled as to why these people come back for more...it's as if they're living in hope that one day she will " notice them"😡

• Angry
  • Sad
I am loving that subs are dropping & the views & her subs that actually comment. This is what needed to happen she will realise eventually

I don’t understand why she does her make up every single day in the afternoon to walk to the shop to get a monster 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t know her, she’s all over my TikTok but can someone elaborate what’s going on?

Reactions: 1
Ta luv honestly seeing her like she is with them dogs is killing me at the moment
That’s awful. So sorry for this. I understand your rage 😡
---
How have I only just known about this thread 🤣 can’t stand the girl a proper show up
I have been here for about a week ish. Great place to vent and comment and not have to sub and get blocked.
---
I don’t know her, she’s all over my TikTok but can someone elaborate what’s going on?
So much really. You’re probably best to look thru fyp, here and then her page. Takes time to get to know it all. It’s a rabbit hole

Reactions: 2
The long and short of it is.....Shann is a tit person, tit mother, tit dog parent, has a tit attitude and treats people like tit!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.