Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Faith61

VIP Member
Do you know the most shocking thing. She's sat crying for Matilda because of how she was treated. A made-up character in a movie, and yet she didn't hesitate emotionally abusing her own kids, she quite happily stood there while they were scared without an ounce of emotion. She ignored their apologies when they were sitting in the car upset that they had triggered mummy, them kids were petrified that night. Even when they were scared to sleep in their bedroom because it was their first sleepover at home in a year, she showed 0 emotion when they asked to lay in her bed for a cuddle. But she's laid in bed showing emotion for fucking Matilda, how messed up is that 😢
Shocking and heartbreaking....there's no words that haven't been said already for this monster 😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 15

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
‘Tomorrow is cunt day.. I get to be a cunt tomorrow’ 😂😂 erm…. Firstly, what the fuck and how can she not realise she’s a cunt everyday?!

• Angry
  • Haha

XxHerewithpopcornxX

Can we just also remember yes this women was awful to her friend but she emotionally abused her children on a live before Christmas to the point where two young children sat silently afraid to talk in her car

• Sad

golfr15

There is no way she would have them back now surely. 15 months , but hasn't even seen them at all in weeks . If social has seen these lives it's clear as day she's capable of really hurting someone .
---

Yes this is so true... let's see what happens today.
If she gets them back after everything that’s happened the system is completely wrong! She’s definitely not making any effort to get them back and everyone can see that she wont work with the social. Vicrose as much as her voice boils my piss you can clearly see she is trying for them kids and is willing to work to get them back you can see the deep hurt in her eyes! Shann has no emotion or empathy towards anyone! She truly thinks shes the only person who has been dealt a bad card in life. Wait till her kids get to 26 unless they are saved now i dread to think how they will end up!

• Sad

practisewotyapreach

Right kinda putting myself out there now. I’ve been through the stuff she’s said. I’ve been through abuse. My uncle for nearly a year solid every god dam night!!! I could NOT and I mean NOT EVER SIT THERE AND TELL MY STORY AND WITHIN LESS THAN 10 FUDGING MINUTES HAVE A GENERAL CONVERSATION WITH A SMILE ON MY FACE!!!!! IM TRAUMATISED FROM MY TRAUMA. I HAVE NIGHTSMAREZ I HAVE PTSD I HAVE SLEEP PARALYSIS BECAUSE OF WHAT WENT ON 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 IM BEYOND LIVID RIGHT NOW!!!
---
Right kinda putting myself out there now. I’ve been through the stuff she’s said. I’ve been through abuse. My uncle for nearly a year solid every god dam night!!! I could NOT and I mean NOT EVER SIT THERE AND TELL MY STORY AND WITHIN LESS THAN 10 FUDGING MINUTES HAVE A GENERAL CONVERSATION WITH A SMILE ON MY FACE!!!!! IM TRAUMATISED FROM MY TRAUMA. I HAVE NIGHTSMAREZ I HAVE PTSD I HAVE SLEEP PARALYSIS BECAUSE OF WHAT WENT ON 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 IM BEYOND LIVID RIGHT NOW!!!
Sorry for shouting
---
---

Sorry for shouting
She’s an actual trigger for real survivors

• Heart
  • Sad

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
The "oh I'm only acting" excuse it just getting boring now......oh look I have murdered someone but I was only acting!! She is full of shite.
She is a nasty heartless human no matter what way you look at it, its how she is, it's not acting and if the subs in her comments want ro believe her more fool them!!

And if she "is acting" why would you do that when you were trying to get your children back...make that make sense!!

She is a dangerous selfish 🐄 end off!!
She's noticed her views , interaction and subs are dropping so she's trying to redeem herself but it's all absolute bullshite. She is dangerous and like one of the comments I read yesterday, she's a Netflix documentary waiting to happen after she's flipped.

• Angry
Reactions: 14

IR0201

VIP Member
Morning all! I just want to apologise if I came off a bit cunty yesterday. Due to personal reasons it really fucks with my head when people are told to off themselves. Something in Shans eyes worried me but I’m sure she will be back today like nothing happened 🥰

• Heart

Faith61

VIP Member
What a mess she's making , what's the point . Now there probably sharp bits and nails etc for the dogs to walk on.
When Adam was there it was so lovely out the back of the house...full of children's toys, kept nice..how times have changed😳

• Heart

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Wow she actually just said there's a positive to not having to set her alarm for school runs 😳 she's making the most of it while she can

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
I just want to clarify I don't feel an ounce of sympathy for Shan, she reaps what she sows. I dont agree family and kids should be bought into the trolling, they are the innocent ones in all of this

• Heart

IR0201

VIP Member
Whys that ?
I watch Shan loads and something is off. Last night she was joining in, having a laugh and it was good vibes. Tonight she was on the edge. She’s seen ss this morning and let’s face it it won’t have been positive news. There were a lot of comments taking things too far. She was close to tears. It’s hard to explain but all I feel is that something bad is going to happen. No one can sustain this level of hate. I hate the girl but would never want her to do something silly

• Sad

Silentwatcher01

Iv been at that place called work i can give you the definition if you like shann? Anyway looks like iv missed some bits today like abusing her poor dogs are per the sooner she has nothing the better everyone and thing are better off away far far away!
Same here I work In the night then care for my gran and had to take my 15 Yr old baby to the vets an had to make the decision to have him put to sleep we arevtruly heartbroken an this beg just stands sits an dances crap an abusingvthem poor dogs 24/7 my blood is boiling with her

• Sad
  • Heart

Thatlosergirl

Chatty Member
I would love to ask her when her children are older and they blame her for all their trauma will she actually accept it or will she deflect and blame everyone else
I honestly hope that when they're older they don't remember what shan done to them. And I hope they go to a family that's going to really look after them & love them more than they deserve!
---
I've just realised that last bit sounds horrible, what I meant to say was that I hope their new family will love them more than anyone else coups ever love them

• Heart

Faith61

VIP Member
This is the effects of a frazzled brain from drugs. NPD and Psychotic behaviour has set in. All the time she has enablers she will continue, untill once day she loses control and commits an awful crime. We all heard her death threats
I believe, without question that she could seriously harm someone🥺

• Sad

leekc

Chatty Member
I HATE people who constantly blame things they’ve been through for being a complete dickhead. The way I see it you can either better yourself from it or be a dickhead and use it as an excuse all the time

• Heart
Reactions: 13