Shann_adam #17 Up all night, smoking the green, Shann you lied saying the bag's nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shann after she has blocked someone for asking a question!!
Who does she actually think she is speaking to people the way she does and they are paying her!!
qU8CUCnEtrs1rD4wft.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There’s a new fool Terri. I wonder how long they have

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just tuned back in to the witch after switching off earlier, can see she's abused her dogs again and gone on a blocking rampage. When are ppl gonna learn not to sub and give IT any attention at all. After working hard all week I'm enjoying a nice wine with my 15 year old sat next to me watching a movie,.can't beat having your kids around and plus hubby is at work so got the TV to ourselves. Imagine being all alone, no kids,.no family and being a massive narc. Everybody to their own shann but I'll hold kids close to me unlike you, you c*nt

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I am honestly embarrassed for her today....who behaves like this!?!? Now she is in bed watching bloody Matilda and still can't turn the live off!!

Reactions: 6
Shan blocked Lucy, after Lucy was talking to another sub and said she had been to see her aunty with her mum, Shan said Lucy was triggering her and blocked her.
So a message to all you other subs, Lucy stood by Shan and took alot of tit for it and got blocked for nothing. None of you are safe

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Shan blocked Lucy, after Lucy was talking to another sub and said she had been to see her aunty with her mum, Shan said Lucy was triggering her and blocked her.
So a message to all you other subs, Lucy stood by Shan and took alot of tit for it and got blocked for nothing. None of you are safe
Because Shann only cares about Shann. And the sooner everyone realises the better.

Reactions: 11
Ffs I thought she was going to be on one tonight and it was party time. But instead she’s laying in bed in the dark 🙄 seems no one is talking to her and her views dropping. She is soon to be finished on the app 👏

Reactions: 8
I know lots of people read here but can't comment here, so to get a refund...

Go to your app store or Google play store, go to help and support, go to subscriptions and then request a refund... Something like that anyway.

You most definitely can get a refund though, especially if you've been blocked.
Or type 'Google play refund' or 'app store refund' into Google & it will come up with the form to fill in

Reactions: 5
Do you know the most shocking thing. She's sat crying for Matilda because of how she was treated. A made-up character in a movie, and yet she didn't hesitate emotionally abusing her own kids, she quite happily stood there while they were scared without an ounce of emotion. She ignored their apologies when they were sitting in the car upset that they had triggered mummy, them kids were petrified that night. Even when they were scared to sleep in their bedroom because it was their first sleepover at home in a year, she showed 0 emotion when they asked to lay in her bed for a cuddle. But she's laid in bed showing emotion for bleeping Matilda, how messed up is that 😢

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Do you know the most shocking thing. She's sat crying for Matilda because of how she was treated. A made-up character in a movie, and yet she didn't hesitate emotionally abusing her own kids, she quite happily stood there while they were scared without an ounce of emotion. She ignored their apologies when they were sitting in the car upset that they had triggered mummy, them kids were petrified that night. Even when they were scared to sleep in their bedroom because it was their first sleepover at home in a year, she showed 0 emotion when they asked to lay in her bed for a cuddle. But she's laid in bed showing emotion for bleeping Matilda, how messed up is that 😢
Shocking and heartbreaking....there's no words that haven't been said already for this monster 😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I haven't seen some of this, but all this she has done on live/ a video etc that has been caught, makes me wonder how she is when she's not on camera. If you can act like that on camera and not realise how wrong it is, what are you really like 😞😡

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Perfectly put, if anyone needs to know anything about her this is it

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Has she been live all night ? She's live at the moment , loser .
---
This is exactly it . Her poor babies , they were so scared of her . All she thinks about is herself, not what she's put them through , which is much worse then what she allegedly went through (if any of it is even true) she's evil.

• Wow
Has she been live all night ? She's live at the moment , loser .
---

This is exactly it . Her poor babies , they were so scared of her . All she thinks about is herself, not what she's put them through , which is much worse then what she allegedly went through (if any of it is even true) she's evil.
Wow she was live at that time..I had feeling she would be, the absolute mess that she is...I'm all out of words to describe the freak right now and how I feel about her behaviour.. who lies in bed talking to themselves and shouting "c*nts" at a kids film?😡

• Angry
Iv been at that place called work i can give you the definition if you like shann? Anyway looks like iv missed some bits today like abusing her poor dogs are per the sooner she has nothing the better everyone and thing are better off away far far away!
Same here I work In the night then care for my gran and had to take my 15 Yr old baby to the vets an had to make the decision to have him put to sleep we arevtruly heartbroken an this beg just stands sits an dances crap an abusingvthem poor dogs 24/7 my blood is boiling with her

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Same here I work In the night then care for my gran and had to take my 15 Yr old baby to the vets an had to make the decision to have him put to sleep we arevtruly heartbroken an this beg just stands sits an dances crap an abusingvthem poor dogs 24/7 my blood is boiling with her
So sorry💔😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.