Shann_adam #17 Up all night, smoking the green, Shann you lied saying the bag's nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread peeps! Thank you @Faith61 for the title

Some honourable mentions:

@Thatlosergirl “Her birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory”

Sniffanythegreat “I see leaves of green, and lines of snow. I lost my bank card, don’t know where it go, and I think to myself…..everyone’s a narcissist”

@XxHerewithpopcornxX “Cool as a cucumber, fishy as a prawn”

@zyxwvu “Thanks for removing the kids from her, I appreciate that”

@zyxwvu please may we have a recap?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Thank you for the new thread and the title @Faith61 🥰🥰

I can't be assed with her today, her smug face, her stupid singing and her voice 😡😡.
Why would anyone want to sit on live all day to literally be hated on, her life and her are that pathetic!! She literally craves attention and will take it even if it is bad. She doesn't care what anyone thinks or says so we are all wasting our time even commenting to her because it's like water off a ducks back.

Reactions: 13
New thread peeps! Thank you @Faith61 for the title

Some honourable mentions:

@Thatlosergirl “Her birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory”

Sniffanythegreat “I see leaves of green, and lines of snow. I lost my bank card, don’t know where it go, and I think to myself…..everyone’s a narcissist”

@XxHerewithpopcornxX “Cool as a cucumber, fishy as a prawn”

@zyxwvu “Thanks for removing the kids from her, I appreciate that”

@zyxwvu please may we have a recap?
Thankyeew for the new thread and good luck to @zyxwvu recapping the recent tit shows 🤪
---
Thankyeww for the new thread @IR0201 and the title @Faith61 yeww immature witch 🤣🤣🤣
What can I say except you're welcome?🎶🎶
It's an honour and a privilege 🤣🤣
We must say thankyeew to the egg donor for the inspiration she gives us all daily🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does she still have that house and not work !
She needs to be in a one bedroom flat with a cleaning job !
Christ she does enough cleaning at home to show she is perfectly capable
She has no responsibilities sat on her arse on live all day
Who is paying for all her outgoings etc ???
And there are people out there who can’t access support they desperately need !
A family should be in that house !

Reactions: 16
Just popping myself here so I don’t lose my place in this whirlwind of a tit show. I would say she can’t do anything worse then this weekend but I’m sure she’ll prove me wrong!
---
She won’t be getting the full benefit for it. I think it’s 2 bed so she’ll be getting 14% less for it. But she’s also on disability so she’ll be getting more benefits then the average non worker so she shouldn’t have a problem paying the top up.

Reactions: 4
Hopefully, once the decision been made about the future for the little ones she will be looking on zoopla for a little cozy bed sit🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just popping myself here so I don’t lose my place in this whirlwind of a tit show. I would say she can’t do anything worse then this weekend but I’m sure she’ll prove me wrong!
---

She won’t be getting the full benefit for it. I think it’s 2 bed so she’ll be getting 14% less for it. But she’s also on disability so she’ll be getting more benefits then the average non worker so she shouldn’t have a problem paying the top up.
She’s in a 3 bed. Had lots of help getting it from her “abusers” 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 7
TheShanBurgler ‘you stink and have crusty lips’

Oh my god I spat my tea out. 💀
---
She’s in a 3 bed. Had lots of help getting it from her “abusers” 🙄
So she’ll be getting 25% less then full rent then. Does make it harder for her to pay the rent. She doesn’t eat much so saving a fortune on food!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Cheesestringswoosa and Shanburgler crack me up . I love all the funny names. Makes me piss 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have to admit i subbed just to give her a bit of tit one of my comments was have you sold your kids Christmas presents as ‘never used’ and she absolutely howled at it… shes a sick individual.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
TheShanBurgler ‘you stink and have crusty lips’

Oh my god I spat my tea out. 💀
---

So she’ll be getting 25% less then full rent then. Does make it harder for her to pay the rent. She doesn’t eat much so saving a fortune on food!!
What she saves on food she's spending on ❄.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.