Shann_adam #17 Up all night, smoking the green, Shann you lied saying the bag's nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know those people that go on mass murder sprees and they stand there preaching and ranting about how everyone’s done them wrong that’s why they’re doing it? That’s the vibes she’s giving me right now 😳 honestly she’s scary!!
Absolutely! I've had it with all the "she needs help", "she's unwell", "her mental health isn't good"
At this point, she's not unwell, she has real psychopathic traits and is capable of anything. The only help she needs is Rampton !!

Reactions: 7
Right kinda putting myself out there now. I’ve been through the stuff she’s said. I’ve been through abuse. My uncle for nearly a year solid every god dam night!!! I could NOT and I mean NOT EVER SIT THERE AND TELL MY STORY AND WITHIN LESS THAN 10 FUDGING MINUTES HAVE A GENERAL CONVERSATION WITH A SMILE ON MY FACE!!!!! IM TRAUMATISED FROM MY TRAUMA. I HAVE NIGHTSMAREZ I HAVE PTSD I HAVE SLEEP PARALYSIS BECAUSE OF WHAT WENT ON 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 IM BEYOND LIVID RIGHT NOW!!!
---
Right kinda putting myself out there now. I’ve been through the stuff she’s said. I’ve been through abuse. My uncle for nearly a year solid every god dam night!!! I could NOT and I mean NOT EVER SIT THERE AND TELL MY STORY AND WITHIN LESS THAN 10 FUDGING MINUTES HAVE A GENERAL CONVERSATION WITH A SMILE ON MY FACE!!!!! IM TRAUMATISED FROM MY TRAUMA. I HAVE NIGHTSMAREZ I HAVE PTSD I HAVE SLEEP PARALYSIS BECAUSE OF WHAT WENT ON 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 IM BEYOND LIVID RIGHT NOW!!!
Sorry for shouting
---
---

Sorry for shouting
She’s an actual trigger for real survivors

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
---

Sorry for shouting
---

I'm so sorry ❤ she truly makes a mockery out of real survivors.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Pure hatred for Lenny "be grateful for what you've got, yes I'm talking to you Lenny " what a witch

• Angry
Reactions: 8
She’s just told Lenny to be grateful for the things you’ve got…… I’m sure Lenny is glad if those wise words and not thinking about shitting on the floor at all

• Angry
D69B1704-C4B0-42F0-AA1B-EE8E4ECEB313.png

Lucy is living on the edge at this point!! 😬
---
And…… I think Lucy’s gone

Reactions: 3
---

Sorry for shouting
---

I'm sorry this happened to you 😔 ❤
That's why we all speak facts and not lies like she likes to say! She is a trigger for most of us who have sadly suffered some sort of abuse myself included this is why i dislike her so much as there's not a chance in hell she can live the life she does and do what she does when she's apparently been through tit and use her 'past' as excuses foe her present situatuon!! And of course cuz it's shannon it's EVERY type of abuse and it's WORSE than anyone else! I've never disclosed on here what I've been through as it's too traumatic for me but yes she absolutely makes a mockery of the real true warriors who fight these demons day after day

And guess what I've got my children who I show nothing but love & compassion to every single day they are my world my everything as is my husband (23 years together) a full time job & good friends & family and a little pooch who I simply adore and absolutely pander to her every need 🤣 I've just recently entered my 40's and there was many times I didn't think I'd make it to my 20's so you know what shannon stick your bullshit up you ass!! You're a fake ass witch you're a bleep

And here's a hug ((())) to all my tattle fam who fight and fight everyday!! You all make my day 💕

*off to wipe my real tears away*

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s just told Lenny to be grateful for the things you’ve got…… I’m sure Lenny is glad if those wise words and not thinking about shitting on the floor at all
The way she treats those dogs is disgusting. All they want is love and affection which she couldn’t even give to her own children.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I can't watch if the dog abuse is starting again she has me bipolar this chick does one minute I'm laughing then crying then angry bleeping hell

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.