Shann_adam #17 Up all night, smoking the green, Shann you lied saying the bag's nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly she thinks she is an expert. She sounds like she’s lecturing. It’s dead strange but yet I’m still extremely fascinated by her

• Haha
Reactions: 4
IVE BEEN DOWN THAT ROAD BUT ILL NEVER TAKE YOUR HAND !!!! I’m off for the night I can’t with her
So sorry you have been through all that, I really hope you are ok. I can only imagine how hard it is for you to watch her but please don't give her your energy, she really isn't worth it 💕💕
---
I'm sorry this happened to you 😔 ❤
That's why we all speak facts and not lies like she likes to say! She is a trigger for most of us who have sadly suffered some sort of abuse myself included this is why i dislike her so much as there's not a chance in hell she can live the life she does and do what she does when she's apparently been through tit and use her 'past' as excuses foe her present situatuon!! And of course cuz it's shannon it's EVERY type of abuse and it's WORSE than anyone else! I've never disclosed on here what I've been through as it's too traumatic for me but yes she absolutely makes a mockery of the real true warriors who fight these demons day after day

And guess what I've got my children who I show nothing but love & compassion to every single day they are my world my everything as is my husband (23 years together) a full time job & good friends & family and a little pooch who I simply adore and absolutely pander to her every need 🤣 I've just recently entered my 40's and there was many times I didn't think I'd make it to my 20's so you know what shannon stick your bullshit up you ass!! You're a fake ass witch you're a bleep

And here's a hug ((())) to all my tattle fam who fight and fight everyday!! You all make my day 💕

*off to wipe my real tears away*
Im so sorry you have been through that as well and so glad you have come through it, healed and are now happy with your family and the life you have 💕💕
---
I have missed a lot this afternoon, having to actually go to the office is really messing with the drama, though to be honest I find it hard to watch her at the minute so I have caught up on all the goss from you bunch of immature witches, thank you as always!!

This is really the best thread on tattle, love you guys and the craic we have! 🥰🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I wonder how many of her viewers are still awake listening to this!
---
right who’s putting angry faces to my comments about Shann
Sorry, i couldnt resist on that one 😂 If you click on the reactions you can see who's reacted with which face

Reactions: 2
Nothing going on… just Shan thinking she’s some sort of inspirational speaker and educating us all.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No one is even commenting anymore. They’ve all fallen asleep 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ffs can’t believe she’s still going with these quotes 😂
---
‘One thing I didn’t tell you is….. I watched a lot of WWE’ erm… ok? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.