Shann_adam #16 no kids, no car, using a bucket to poo, but it’s all preparing her for I’m a celeb thank yewww

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That lady who was live last night talking about Shan was asking people to pay money in to her PayPal. People were thinking it was for Sophie but Sophie was all ready home and safe as she messaged the lady on live. It pissed me of though as people were saying they donated then all of a sudden the women said it’s for Easter gifts for children who don’t get easter eggs etc. how do everyone know where that moneys going? I hate it when people put PayPal in bio and she seemed to be trying to get attention by talking about Shan. I don’t know who the lady is or if she’s genuine.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
That lady who was live last night talking about Shan was asking people to pay money in to her PayPal. People were thinking it was for Sophie but Sophie was all ready home and safe as she messaged the lady on live. It pissed me of though as people were saying they donated then all of a sudden the women said it’s for Easter gifts for children who don’t get easter eggs etc. how do everyone know where that moneys going? I hate it when people put PayPal in bio and she seemed to be trying to get attention by talking about Shan. I don’t know who the lady is or if she’s genuine.
i was watching this women but not for long. i only see her mention money about eggs for less fortunate kids? unless i came in after she said it was for sophie! if so then thats disgusting.

Reactions: 1
I literally have no idea what’s going on with this girl. I’ve followed her from the beginning, like since before she was with Adam. I think it’s all a desperate call for help, I’m confused and she needs psychological help. I’m sort of caught up on recent events I don’t usually watch lives but for me it just seems like she brings it all on herself and doesn’t take any accountability for her actions and blames the world for everything that’s happened to her. We’ve all had bad experiences and been through crap but she’s just making everything worse for herself. She’s hit self destruct and is doing anything for attention

Reactions: 8
I literally have no idea what’s going on with this girl. I’ve followed her from the beginning, like since before she was with Adam. I think it’s all a desperate call for help, I’m confused and she needs psychological help. I’m sort of caught up on recent events I don’t usually watch lives but for me it just seems like she brings it all on herself and doesn’t take any accountability for her actions and blames the world for everything that’s happened to her. We’ve all had bad experiences and been through crap but she’s just making everything worse for herself. She’s hit self destruct and is doing anything for attention
i watched her on/off before adam too. you have hit the nail on the head. She is very much in denial she needs help, as she truly believes she is 'healed'! A sane person would not act how she is acting nor would they call everyone they come into contact with in there whole life narcs. She is very much a narc herself and yet again is in denial of that. I understand she may have had a 'tit' life apparently but also from what ive read she went on countless holidays and did dance and all this other stuff...if her life was that bad growing up surely she wouldnt have had the oppurtunity to do all them things if her parents were so awful? 😐

Reactions: 8
i watched her on/off before adam too. you have hit the nail on the head. She is very much in denial she needs help, as she truly believes she is 'healed'! A sane person would not act how she is acting nor would they call everyone they come into contact with in there whole life narcs. She is very much a narc herself and yet again is in denial of that. I understand she may have had a 'tit' life apparently but also from what ive read she went on countless holidays and did dance and all this other stuff...if her life was that bad growing up surely she wouldnt have had the oppurtunity to do all them things if her parents were so awful? 😐
I don’t understand half the things she posts about tbh, one min she loves her mum and misses her, the next she was the worst mum ever. Like the timeline doesn’t add up, I think she’s got caught in her own web of lies and has nowhere else to go or no other stories to tell. This could all be a show for more views and/or subs who knows 🤣 I’m just nosey and wanna know the outcome of it even if me commenting on this thread is enabling her behaviour some more
---
Not sure whether this has already been said just catching up on last nights drama but is this not said bag?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She just said "please don't talk about MY children". People should not be talking another the children but there are not hers anymore surely.

Reactions: 3
Bloody hell I’ve just seen last nights incident on my FYP. That was all planned. She reminded me so much of my ex, causing a drama so she could take control of me and kick me out of her house (just before midnight on Xmas eve when I’d had a drink so couldn’t drive home over 50 miles away). She called everyone that ever pissed her off a narcissist too. Honestly after that incident with my ex I saw her for what she truly was and realised I was afraid of her. Looking at Shann was like watching her. Proper nasty piece of work, I’m glad that poor girl got home safely. I hope others will see this and stay away from her. Thank duck her kids aren’t with her.

Reactions: 10
I dont agree with that one. Some lines shouldn't be crossed. Might be an unpopular opinion but it's my opinion. That's wrong
I agree. That one was so sinister and not needed. There was another one called "miles outside beeping" or something like that. I don't know who Mike is, but I'm guessing Shan does. These kinds of accounts could potentially come up in court and go in Shans favour surely...

• Heart
Reactions: 4
God knows. I don’t know what to believe anymore. I sat and watched her lives during her breakdown and felt sorry for her. Believed everything she said, now I don’t believe anything she says. She’s lied so much recently and manipulated so many people that even if she is telling the truth about certain things she’s fucked it for herself, nobody is going to believe her and nobody is going to give a duck either when she treats people (including her own innocent children) so awfully.

Reactions: 6
i was watching this women but not for long. i only see her mention money about eggs for less fortunate kids? unless i came in after she said it was for sophie! if so then thats disgusting.
People in her comments were assuming it was for Sophie as she was not telling them any different. Until a lady in comments said the money is for eggs I think people were shocked then

That fake profile is out of order but it should only prove to Shan why she needs to step away.
it won’t because she’s proved time and time again now that she doesn’t care but it should.

people subbing and commenting is only feeding into her more. She doesn’t care whether it’s good or bad attention as long as it’s attention
---
Just seen a screen recording of the police turning up, they said ‘someone’s tried to call you back to make sure you’re ok’ which would mean she rang them herself?

Reactions: 5
That profile is disgusting. Everyone got to remember them kids are innocent in all this. 🥺 poor kids there little heads must be so confused.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.